|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Howard Campbell write his story?
2. Where does Helga get the money to be able to reunite with the narrator?
(a) Donations from the narrator's supporters.
(b) Lottery winnings.
(c) A bounty hunter looking for the narrator.
(d) A life insurance settlement from her deceased parents.
3. Where was the narrator born?
(b) New York City.
(c) Schenectady, New York.
4. Where does the narrator first see the woman he thinks is Helga when they are reunited?
(a) At the bottom of the stairwell in his building.
(b) On a train platform.
(c) In her hospital room.
(d) Across the room at a party.
5. How does the narrator get money to live on while hiding in New York?
(a) By writing articles for The White Christian Minuteman.
(b) By selling valuables he had stolen from Germans during the war.
(c) By selling chess sets he carves from wood.
(d) From the interest earned on an inheritance left to him by his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the city in which Campbell, Jr. sits in jail waiting for his trial to begin?
2. How old is Resi Noth when the narrator leaves for the front lines?
3. What does the narrator do with his broom?
4. According to the narrator, what was the only thing about Helga that had changed since he last saw her?
5. What fact does the narrator never reveal to his wife?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)