|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's "little Eden"?
(a) His life with Helga.
(b) A private park where children play.
(c) The view of Jerusalem from his prison window.
(d) His inlaws' estate near Berlin.
2. Besides the United States, Jones says his Minuteman publication has a small circulation in what country?
(b) West Germany.
3. What made Lionel Jones a wealthy man?
(a) The life insurance and estates from his dead wives.
(b) The success of two products he invented.
(c) His chain of funeral homes.
(d) Sales of his newspaper.
4. What childish phrase does the Blue Fairy Godmother tell the narrator that he should not expect to hear for himself?
(a) I know you are, but what am I?
(b) Tag! You're it.
(c) Finders keepers.
5. What is the surprise that Rev. Jones and his entourage present to the narrator?
(a) The FBI.
(b) A pair of Broadway producers who want to produce his play about Nazi Germany.
(c) Israeli agents.
(d) A woman who appears to be his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bernard Mengel tells the narrator that he (the narrator) is the only man he has heard of who . . .
2. Where does the narrator say he met Rudolf Hoess?
3. What do the letters "W.H.U.B." stand for?
4. What made Goebbels think that Abraham Lincoln might be Jewish?
5. From where does Alvin Dobrowitz say the narrator's and the Blue Fairy Godmother's sign and countersign were taken?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)