|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a revelation that Mr. Noth, Helga's father, reveals to the narrator:
(a) He would have had the narrator shot if he found out he was a spy.
(b) The narrator made him unashamed to be a Nazi.
(c) Helga is not really his daughter.
(d) He had opposed the marriage between Helga and the narrator.
2. Which characteristic does NOT describe Howard W. Campbell, Jr.'s father?
(a) World War I veteran.
(b) Raised in Tennessee.
(c) Engineer for General Electric.
(d) Son of a Baptist minister.
3. Who informed the Minuteman of the narrator's whereabouts?
(a) Bernard O'Hare.
(b) George Kraft.
(c) Lionel Jones.
(d) Resi Noth.
4. What made Goebbels think that Abraham Lincoln might be Jewish?
(a) He looked Jewish in his photographs.
(b) He was sympathetic to non-whites.
(c) He was a lawyer.
(d) "Abraham" sounds like a Jewish name.
5. Which country did Robert, the limousine driver, support during the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator's father insist was not for children, but the narrator looked at anyway?
2. What sport did the narrator and Heinz Schildknecht play together?
3. Which description best fits the narrator's New York home?
4. How did the narrator say he ended up in Germany?
5. When the narrator was serving as an American agent, how did he send coded information out of Germany?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)