|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characteristic does NOT describe Howard W. Campbell, Jr.'s father?
(a) World War I veteran.
(b) Raised in Tennessee.
(c) Son of a Baptist minister.
(d) Engineer for General Electric.
2. What is the surprise that Rev. Jones and his entourage present to the narrator?
(a) The FBI.
(b) A pair of Broadway producers who want to produce his play about Nazi Germany.
(c) Israeli agents.
(d) A woman who appears to be his wife.
3. Who informed the Minuteman of the narrator's whereabouts?
(a) Bernard O'Hare.
(b) George Kraft.
(c) Resi Noth.
(d) Lionel Jones.
4. After the war, how many years did the narrator live in New York?
5. What is the war crime that Howard Campbell stands accused of?
(a) Spying on America.
(b) Mistreating Allied POWs at a prison camp.
(c) Delivering orders of Cyklon-B to the death camps.
(d) Promoting Nazi propaganda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Friedmann is the director of what?
2. How did the narrator lose Helga?
3. Why was Lionel Jones kicked out of dental school?
4. Arpad Kovacs says he joined the Nazi S.S. The S.S. is famous for being what?
5. What does Arpad Kovacs call people who did nothing to save their own lives or anyone else's lives?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)