|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which city does the narrator say was "Hell" or "Purgatory" for him?
(a) New York.
2. Friedmann is the director of what?
(a) The prison where Campbell is incarcerated.
(b) The Nazi S.S.
(c) The Haifa Institute for Documentation of War Criminals.
(d) The Yad Vashem Museum in Jerusalem.
3. How did the narrator say he ended up in Germany?
(a) His German wife missed her family and was homesick.
(b) His father was transferred there because of work.
(c) He went there on a college work-study program.
(d) He was working as a war correspondent for the New York Times.
4. What sport did the narrator and Heinz Schildknecht play together?
5. The Blue Fairy Godmother tells the narrator that to do his job right, he will have to:
(a) Earn the trust of the leader of a white supremacist group.
(b) Convince everyone he is Jewish.
(c) Kill his best friend.
(d) Commit high treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bernard Mengel, who guards the narrator at night, tells the narrator he does what in his sleep?
2. What does the narrator mean when he claims, "I became what I am today and what I will always be, a stateless person"?
3. Why did the narrator and his mother begin to avoid each other?
4. Which characteristic does NOT describe Howard W. Campbell, Jr.'s father?
5. What does the narrator do with his broom?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)