|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what did the narrator have twenty-six copies?
(a) The White Christian Minuteman.
(b) Hitler's Mein Kampf.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" album.
2. What is one thing that Heinz was willing to do for his motorcycle that he was not willing to do for his wife?
(a) Buy expensive accessories.
(b) Give up smoking.
(c) Stand in front of an advancing tank.
(d) Spend entire weekends together.
3. What is George Kraft frantically searching for when he returns to the narrator's apartment?
(a) The phone number of someone who wants to buy his paintings.
(b) His bottle of whiskey.
(c) His corncob pipe.
(d) A diamond engagement ring.
4. What does the G-man tell George Kraft to be sure to take with him to prison?
(a) A pen and paper to write his story.
(b) His paintbox.
(c) Plenty to read.
(d) A cake with a file in it.
5. Who is the "Blue Fairy Godmother"?
(a) Helga Noth.
(b) Rudolph Hoess.
(c) Abraham Epstein's mother.
(d) Major Frank Wirtanen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unique symbol is on Campbell's typewriter given to him in the Jerusalem prison?
2. What false name does George Kraft suggest for the narrator?
3. What is George Kraft's real name?
4. Regarding Stepan Bodovskov's finding of the narrator's trunk, Frank Wirtanen says he had a trunkful of . . .
5. Why did the narrator and his mother begin to avoid each other?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)