|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the capsule that Resi put in her mouth?
(c) A 2-karat diamond.
(d) A microchip.
2. Who does the Blue Fairy Godmother say are communist agents?
(a) Dr. Epstein and his mother.
(b) Resi Noth and George Kraft.
(c) Lionel Jones and Father Keeley.
(d) Himself and the narrator.
3. What does Heinz Schildknecht love above all else?
(a) His career.
(b) His motorcycle.
(c) His wife.
(d) His country.
4. Besides the United States, Jones says his Minuteman publication has a small circulation in what country?
(d) West Germany.
5. What is Helga's present to the narrator when they are reunited?
(a) The silver-hilted dagger that he had designed himself.
(b) A motorcycle just like the one he borrowed from Heinz.
(c) Her father's blue vase.
(d) His collected works of poems, stories, plays, letters, and one unpublished book.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator is upset when he finds out that Armistice Day had been changed to . . .
2. To what does the narrator compare Resi's dog?
3. How does the narrator regard the old trunk?
4. Which characteristic does NOT describe Howard W. Campbell, Jr.'s father?
5. What is the surprise Lionel Jones presents to the narrator at the Iron Guard meeting?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)