|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one detail of Resi's post-war life that is true?
(a) She worked in a cigarette factory.
(b) She was briefly married to Heinz Schildknecht in hopes that he could put her in touch with the narrator.
(c) She worked various odd jobs on her way back to Berlin.
(d) She was an interpreter in a Siberian prison camp.
2. Where does the narrator say he met Rudolf Hoess?
(a) In the prison exercise yard.
(b) At a New Year's Eve party.
(c) On a train to Warsaw.
(d) In a bar in Berlin.
3. As the narrator recovers in Lionel Jones' basement, what does Resi tell the narrator Jones has arranged?
(a) To have the narrator surrender himself to Israeli authorities in hopes they will grant him leniency.
(b) For them to leave the country when he is well enough to travel.
(c) For everyone in the group to commit mass suicide.
(d) For Father Keeley to marry them that afternoon.
4. What had been the garbage man's profession before coming to America?
(d) He had always been a garbage man.
5. Who does the Blue Fairy Godmother say are communist agents?
(a) Dr. Epstein and his mother.
(b) Lionel Jones and Father Keeley.
(c) Himself and the narrator.
(d) Resi Noth and George Kraft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Resi, Father Keeley, and the Black Fuehrer doing when the narrator returns from his meeting with Frank Wirtanen?
2. What made Lionel Jones a wealthy man?
3. How did the narrator say he ended up in Germany?
4. According to the narrator, what is the only part of a pig that is not used at the Chicago Stockyards?
5. What is the White Christian Minuteman?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)