|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Blue Fairy Godmother tells the narrator that to do his job right, he will have to:
(a) Earn the trust of the leader of a white supremacist group.
(b) Commit high treason.
(c) Convince everyone he is Jewish.
(d) Kill his best friend.
2. How did the narrator say he ended up in Germany?
(a) His father was transferred there because of work.
(b) He went there on a college work-study program.
(c) He was working as a war correspondent for the New York Times.
(d) His German wife missed her family and was homesick.
3. According to Wirtanen, who are the only three people who knew the truth about the narrator's radio broadcasts?
(a) Frank Wirtanen, General Donovan, and Franklin Delano "Rosenfeld."
(b) Lionel Jones, George Kraft, and Father Keeley.
(c) Helga, Resi, and Heinz.
(d) Howard Campbell and his parents.
4. What is "Dat Old Golden Rule"?
(a) The most important rule that the Iron Guardsmen must obey.
(b) The title of a racist play.
(c) The Golden Rule the way Black Fuehrer says it.
(d) A song the narrator hears on the radio.
5. The narrator compares the way "big Nazis" dance to what fictional character?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) Betty Boop.
(c) Donald Duck.
(d) Winnie the Pooh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What snide remark does Resi make as she watches drum majorettes pass by in a parade?
2. Regarding Stepan Bodovskov's finding of the narrator's trunk, Frank Wirtanen says he had a trunkful of . . .
3. What is the White Christian Minuteman?
4. Andor Gutman explains that "Sonderkommando" means "special detail." What horrific "special detail" did Andor Gutman say members of the Sonderkommando had to perform?
5. What made Goebbels think that Abraham Lincoln might be Jewish?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)