|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did the narrator and Heinz Schildknecht play together?
2. From where does Alvin Dobrowitz say the narrator's and the Blue Fairy Godmother's sign and countersign were taken?
(a) The Serenity Prayer.
(b) The American Pledge of Allegiance.
(c) A song from the Brownies girls' club.
(d) The Boy Scout motto.
3. What do the letters "W.H.U.B." stand for?
(a) Women Helping Underprivileged Brethren.
(b) Western Hemisphere University of the Bible.
(c) White Heterosexuals United by Beliefs.
(d) Nothing. They are the call letters of a radio station.
4. Why was Lionel Jones kicked out of dental school?
(a) Because he used a racial slur against the dean.
(b) Because he plagiarized his dissertation.
(c) On suspicion that he deliberately over-anesthetized a Jewish patient, causing her severe brain damage.
(d) Because of scholastic failure and weapons found under his mattress.
5. What does the narrator mean when he claims, "I became what I am today and what I will always be, a stateless person"?
(a) That the concept of statehood is absurd and there should be just one United State, not fifty.
(b) That he can never return to the United States because he wrote propaganda for the Nazis.
(c) That he can never return to Germany because he was a spy for the Americans.
(d) That the "Nation of Two" that he and his wife created no longer exists because of her death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George Kraft's real name?
2. What does Arpad Kovacs call people who did nothing to save their own lives or anyone else's lives?
3. Comparing himself to Lionel Jones, the narrator insists that he is neither __________ nor __________.
4. What is the narrator's "little Eden"?
5. The narrator is a native of which country?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)