|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Last Full Measure" to which the narrator refers?
(a) The working title of a play commemorating the German soldiers who died putting down the Jewish uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto.
(b) A musical measure in an opera written in honor of Paul Joseph Goebbels.
(c) The last time the crematories at Auschwitz were emptied of bodies before Allied forces freed the camp.
(d) The last train full of Jewish prisoners to arrive at Auschwitz.
2. The Blue Fairy Godmother tells the narrator that to do his job right, he will have to:
(a) Commit high treason.
(b) Kill his best friend.
(c) Earn the trust of the leader of a white supremacist group.
(d) Convince everyone he is Jewish.
3. With what American expression is the narrator not familiar when he first meets Frank Wirtanen?
(a) Zip it.
(b) None of your beeswax.
(c) Takes one to know one.
(d) What's up, doc?
4. Friedmann is the director of what?
(a) The Haifa Institute for Documentation of War Criminals.
(b) The Nazi S.S.
(c) The prison where Campbell is incarcerated.
(d) The Yad Vashem Museum in Jerusalem.
5. Comparing himself to Lionel Jones, the narrator insists that he is neither __________ nor __________.
(a) Smart nor good-looking.
(b) Racist nor bigoted.
(c) German nor American.
(d) Ignorant nor insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informed the Minuteman of the narrator's whereabouts?
2. What does the narrator notice about Lionel Jones' hand?
3. The narrator say his plays were medieval romances and as political as ____________.
4. From where does Alvin Dobrowitz say the narrator's and the Blue Fairy Godmother's sign and countersign were taken?
5. What famous speech does Goebbels, Head of the German Ministry of Popular Enlightenment and Propaganda, find particularly impressive?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)