|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator notice about Lionel Jones' hand?
(a) It is missing two fingers.
(b) It glitters with rings like the hand of a prince.
(c) It is soft and smooth as if Jones had never done any honest labor in his entire life.
(d) He always wears a glove on one, but not the other.
2. As the narrator recovers in Lionel Jones' basement, what does Resi tell the narrator Jones has arranged?
(a) To have the narrator surrender himself to Israeli authorities in hopes they will grant him leniency.
(b) For everyone in the group to commit mass suicide.
(c) For Father Keeley to marry them that afternoon.
(d) For them to leave the country when he is well enough to travel.
3. What does the narrator mean when he claims, "I became what I am today and what I will always be, a stateless person"?
(a) That the "Nation of Two" that he and his wife created no longer exists because of her death.
(b) That he can never return to the United States because he wrote propaganda for the Nazis.
(c) That the concept of statehood is absurd and there should be just one United State, not fifty.
(d) That he can never return to Germany because he was a spy for the Americans.
4. What was in the shopping bag of the man who beat up the narrator?
(a) A noose.
(b) Copies of the Minuteman.
(d) A gun.
5. What sport did the narrator and Heinz Schildknecht play together?
Short Answer Questions
1. In a note, what does the garbage collector, Lazlo Szombathy, claim he knew how to do?
2. What is the White Christian Minuteman?
3. What do the narrator and Resi find drawn in blue ink on his mailbox namecard?
4. What made Lionel Jones a wealthy man?
5. Who informed the Minuteman of the narrator's whereabouts?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)