|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, how many years did the narrator live in New York?
2. Where does the narrator say he met Rudolf Hoess?
(a) In the prison exercise yard.
(b) In a bar in Berlin.
(c) At a New Year's Eve party.
(d) On a train to Warsaw.
3. What does the narrator mean when he claims, "I became what I am today and what I will always be, a stateless person"?
(a) That the concept of statehood is absurd and there should be just one United State, not fifty.
(b) That he can never return to the United States because he wrote propaganda for the Nazis.
(c) That he can never return to Germany because he was a spy for the Americans.
(d) That the "Nation of Two" that he and his wife created no longer exists because of her death.
4. To what does the narrator compare Resi's dog?
(a) An amphibian.
(b) A pig.
(c) A rat.
(d) A human.
5. What is the reason the magazine article states that the slave laborers hanged Werner Noth?
(a) Because the Russians ordered them to do it.
(b) As just desserts for all the hangings he had ordered as chief of police.
(c) For the satisfaction of hanging someone important.
(d) Because of the severe beating he gave the woman who dropped a vase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informed the Minuteman of the narrator's whereabouts?
2. Why do Resi's dog and Mrs. Noth have "fat" bellies?
3. What was in the shopping bag of the man who beat up the narrator?
4. In a note, what does the garbage collector, Lazlo Szombathy, claim he knew how to do?
5. How old is Resi Noth when the narrator leaves for the front lines?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)