|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the narrator and Resi find drawn in blue ink on his mailbox namecard?
(a) A Star of David.
(b) A swastika.
(c) The symbol of a local street gang marking its turf.
(d) A crude drawing of a man smoking a cigar.
2. The Blue Fairy Godmother tells the narrator that to do his job right, he will have to:
(a) Kill his best friend.
(b) Convince everyone he is Jewish.
(c) Commit high treason.
(d) Earn the trust of the leader of a white supremacist group.
3. To what does the narrator compare Resi's dog?
(a) A pig.
(b) A human.
(c) An amphibian.
(d) A rat.
4. Where does the narrator first see the woman he thinks is Helga when they are reunited?
(a) On a train platform.
(b) Across the room at a party.
(c) In her hospital room.
(d) At the bottom of the stairwell in his building.
5. According to the narrator, what was the only thing about Helga that had changed since he last saw her?
(a) She suffered from dementia and did not know who he was.
(b) She had gained a lot of weight.
(c) Her hair had become snowy white.
(d) She was blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Resi and Helga related?
2. From whom did the narrator take the motorcycle?
3. What do the letters "W.H.U.B." stand for?
4. What does the man in the bar say is the answer to Communism?
5. What secret does Resi reveal to the narrator before he leaves for the front lines?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)