|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is the only part of a pig that is not used at the Chicago Stockyards?
(a) The brain.
(b) The squeal.
(c) The tail.
(d) The hooves.
2. What causes the Holy Grail to disappear in the narrator's play?
(a) The black knight steals it.
(b) Christ appears to the maiden and claims it as his rightful possession.
(c) The maiden secretly hides it in the Ark of the Covenant.
(d) The maiden and the knight have impure thoughts.
3. Of what did the narrator have twenty-six copies?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" album.
(c) Hitler's Mein Kampf.
(d) The White Christian Minuteman.
4. What is one detail of Resi's post-war life that is true?
(a) She worked various odd jobs on her way back to Berlin.
(b) She was an interpreter in a Siberian prison camp.
(c) She was briefly married to Heinz Schildknecht in hopes that he could put her in touch with the narrator.
(d) She worked in a cigarette factory.
5. How does the narrator get money to live on while hiding in New York?
(a) By writing articles for The White Christian Minuteman.
(b) From the interest earned on an inheritance left to him by his parents.
(c) By selling valuables he had stolen from Germans during the war.
(d) By selling chess sets he carves from wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What snide remark does Resi make as she watches drum majorettes pass by in a parade?
2. If someone wished to purchase a copy of Memoirs of a Monogamous Casanova with color illustrations, how much extra would it cost?
3. What is the misleading title of chapter 23?
4. To the narrator, the imaginary lines of international borders are as unreal as . . .
5. What is the White Christian Minuteman?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)