Animula Vagula Blandula
1. As "Animula Vagula Blandula" opens, Hadrian has been to see his doctor. What is the doctor's name?
2. After examining Hadrian, his doctor is alarmed at the Emperor's condition and blames which young physician who has been attending him?
3. While discussing his doctor visit, Hadrian comments that a man does not practice medicine for 30 years without some ______________.
4. As he writes about his death, Hadrian says that he may die in all BUT WHICH of the following places?
5. When Hadrian talks about how much he misses hunting and riding, he mentions his horse of what name?
6. As Hadrian talks about his dislike of Roman feasts he mentions that he prefers the cuisine in which of the following countries?
This section contains 4,551 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)