|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost in the Funhouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the floor in the hall after the tumble-barrel room?
(b) Strobe lights
(c) Spinning discs
(d) Gooey pink stuff
2. Where in the funhouse can the boys see up the girls’ dresses if they try?
(a) In the tumbling-barrel
(b) In the walk over the bridge of the dead
(c) Near the end when they hit a super slide
(d) In the room of mirrors
3. How does Ambrose see an old man who reminds him of his grandfather?
(a) In a mirror
(b) Through an open door
(c) Through a small glass porthole
(d) Through a crack in the boards
4. What does the narrator say about Magda’s physical figure?
(a) It is too skinny
(b) It is well developed for her age
(c) It is a trifle heavy
(d) It is still pre-adolescent
5. What is Magda doing while she leans forward in her seat after spotting the Towers?
(a) Resting her head on the back of the front seat so she can nap
(b) Watching the miles go by on the odometer
(c) Trying to look at the book that Ambrose’s mother is reading
(d) Playing cow poker
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ambrose realize when he is the first person through the tumble-barrel room?
2. What is hanging above the old man’s head in the funhouse?
3. When Ambrose’s father was a young teen how did his family go on vacation?
4. What does the narrator say is a way to save face if one is lost when one is found?
5. Where are the prizes in the arcade now made?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)