|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost in the Funhouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ambrose wonder after he dozes off when he tries to find the old man?
(a) He wonders if he imagined the man
(b) He wonders how he could have left the room where he saw the man
(c) He wonders if his mother is worried
(d) He wonders if maybe he never entered the funhouse and this is just a dream
2. What does the narrator say is a symptom of nervous tension?
(a) Shuffling one’s feet
(b) Violent, repeating yawning
(c) Staring off into the distance
3. What nickname does Magda use for Ambrose?
4. What does Ambrose imagine people think when years after he is still lost in the funhouse they find his skeleton?
(a) He must be part of the entertainment in the funhouse
(b) He must have been a really stupid person to stay lost
(c) He must have lived alone since no one came looking for him
(d) Is that skeleton a real one?
5. What does Ambrose realize when he is the first person through the tumble-barrel room?
(a) He dropped his flashlight
(b) Peter was taking over with Magda
(c) He did not see Magda fall
(d) The point was not to get through it quickly
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might an author in fiction delete a name and use a blank for it?
2. With what does Ambrose brush Magda’s skirt?
3. Where do Ambrose and his family live?
4. What does Uncle Karl keep in the empty cigar box?
5. How old is Peter?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)