1. What was there in the beginning?
2. Where does this story start?
3. What composes Discworld's core?
There is no core.
4. Who is most unlikely to go to the stones?
5. What appears inside the circle?
A woman in a red dress.
6. How does the woman know about the girl's meeting with the trolls?
She has good sight.
7. What will The King not like?
A union of the two worlds.
8. What is Jason Ogg's special skill?
He can shoe anything.
This section contains 4,313 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)