|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 199-225.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a drone assembly?
(a) When a wizard contructs a slave from everyday objects.
(b) When drone bees gather to listen to the queen bee.
(c) When drone bees vote for the next queen bee.
(d) When drone bees congregate.
2. Where do the people of Lancre run in times of trouble?
(a) The gorge.
(b) The Dancers.
(c) The castle.
(d) The bridge.
3. How do witches and humans differ in the way they treat memory?
(a) Humans ignore memory behind them.
(b) Witches deal better when it goes in front of them.
(c) Humans deal better when it goes behind them.
(d) Witches ignore memory in front of them.
4. What defining feature did Weaver's cow have?
(a) An extra leg.
(b) Two tails.
(c) A crumpled horn.
(d) Fine brindling.
5. Why is Nanny Ogg surprized to see Magrat at the duel?
(a) A queen is not allowed to leave her castle according to the books.
(b) She thought that Magrat would be too pompous to attend.
(c) Magrat sneaks up on her intentionally.
(d) There was no fanfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait do Elves lack?
2. Why has Granny Weatherwax not had any sleep?
3. What title does Casanunda have from serving Queen Agantia?
4. Why is the land fighting back against the elves?
5. What is the sixth sense that rules the others?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)