Short Answer Questions
1. What was the work site where Colonel Tretetsky and his men worked?
2. What was the news on August 19, 1991?
3. Who did Stalin blame for the murders of Polish military officers in the 1940s?
4. Who would be undermined if the truth about the massacres is revealed?
5. Where did Tretetsky serve before being assigned to the Military Prosecutor's Office?
6. How many Polish soldiers were killed the first night in Kalinin?
7. How many Polish officers were killed every night for a month in April of 1940?
This section contains 3,942 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)