|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dmitri Vasiliyev say Russian children were being turned into alcoholics by the Jews?
(a) By slipping alcohol in the yogurt supply.
(b) By putting alcohol in pudding.
(c) By putting alcohol in ice cream.
(d) By placing alcohol in soft drinks.
2. What group was attacked sometime between the Andreyeva affair and the Nineteenth Party Conference in June 1988?
(a) Crimean Tatars.
3. What was the work site where Colonel Tretetsky and his men worked?
(a) A deserted village.
(b) Mass graves.
(c) A bridge.
(d) An old factory.
4. Who would be undermined if the truth about the massacres is revealed?
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The Polish Communists.
5. Who succeeded Brezhnev?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Stalin blame for the murders of Polish military officers in the 1940s?
2. What news did Tretetsky and his men learn on August 21, 1991?
3. What was the news on August 19, 1991?
4. What group threatened the Jews in Leningrad, Moscow, and Novosibirsk?
5. How many Polish officers were killed every night for a month in April of 1940?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)