|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In English, what is the title of Yerofeyev's book?
(a) Train Routes.
(b) To Moscow and Back.
(c) Moscow Circles.
(d) Around Moscow.
2. What kept the Soviet economy going for awhile?
(b) Exports of wheat.
(c) Oil revenue and the energy crisis.
(d) Steel production.
3. Where was Yakovlev when the letter in the Sovetskaya Rossiya was published on March 13?
4. Who was one of the key plotters in the August coup?
(c) Valery Boldin.
(d) Vladimir Tokaryev.
5. How many Polish soldiers were killed the first night in Kalinin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Pavel's sentence for demonstrating at Red Square in 1968?
2. When Remnick was in Moscow, who was the last survivor of the Doctors' Plot?
3. How did Dmitri Vasiliyev say Russian children were being turned into alcoholics by the Jews?
4. What film inspired Dmitri Yurasov when he was working as a laborer after being fired from the Supreme Court?
5. What was the title of the letter published in the Sovetskaya Rossiya that contradicted everything Gorbachev, Yakovlev, and the liberal intelligentsia had been saying?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)