|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dmitri Vasiliyev say Russian children were being turned into alcoholics by the Jews?
(a) By placing alcohol in soft drinks.
(b) By putting alcohol in ice cream.
(c) By putting alcohol in pudding.
(d) By slipping alcohol in the yogurt supply.
2. Who claimed to heal the Romanovs' son of hemophilia?
3. In 1974, who was the first man forcibly exiled from the Soviet Union since Trotsky?
4. Where did Gorbachev grow up?
5. What did both Lenin and Stalin use to advertise the Revolution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the people at Spasskaya get their food?
2. When did the return of history begin?
3. When did Gorbachev give a speech designed to manipulate the historical debate and to "spit on Stalin"?
4. In 1989, with whose portrait did some older women replace their portraits of Lenin?
5. Who wrote the saga of Rome's decline and fall?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)