|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Gorbachev grow up?
2. What happened to release victims of the Doctors' Plot who had been imprisoned?
(a) Stalin's death.
(b) World dignitaries demanded their release.
(c) Gorbachov's interference.
(d) Khrushchev's disapproval.
3. When was Gorbachev born?
(a) March 1931.
(b) June 1928.
(c) April 1932.
(d) May 1929.
4. What did both Lenin and Stalin use to advertise the Revolution?
5. What group threatened the Jews in Leningrad, Moscow, and Novosibirsk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the Bolsheviks size power in Russia?
2. When Remnick was in Moscow, who was the last survivor of the Doctors' Plot?
3. What did Gorbachev study at Moscow State University?
4. What group was attacked sometime between the Andreyeva affair and the Nineteenth Party Conference in June 1988?
5. What did Gorbachev use to spread his message?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)