|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dmitri Vasiliyev say Russian children were being turned into alcoholics by the Jews?
(a) By slipping alcohol in the yogurt supply.
(b) By putting alcohol in ice cream.
(c) By putting alcohol in pudding.
(d) By placing alcohol in soft drinks.
2. Who was the healer on the program "120 Minutes"?
(a) Alan Chumak.
3. Who wrote the saga of Rome's decline and fall?
(c) Pope Gregory I.
4. During the Gorbachev era, what did old women sell in city parks as a vaccine against Aids?
(a) Copper bracelets.
(b) Herbal sachets.
(d) Bottled medicines made mostly of alcohol.
5. What young socialist from Philadelphia came to the Soviet Union in 1932?
(a) George Bernard Shaw.
(b) John Scott.
(c) Robert Eichelberger.
(d) Thomas Davidson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the return of history begin?
2. How did Alik the wanderer Remnick met at the Kazan Station, get money?
3. When did Gorbachev take office?
4. What year did the Bolsheviks size power in Russia?
5. What group threatened the Jews in Leningrad, Moscow, and Novosibirsk?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)