1. What was the work site where Colonel Tretetsky and his men worked?
(a) A deserted village.
(b) An old factory.
(c) Mass graves.
(d) A bridge.
2. What was the news on August 19, 1991?
(a) That the State Committee had assumed power.
(b) That there is an uprising in the Balkan states.
(c) That there is an uprising in the Ukraine.
(d) That Gorbachev had died.
3. Who did Stalin blame for the murders of Polish military officers in the 1940s?
(a) The French.
(b) The Czechs.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The Poles.
4. Who would be undermined if the truth about the massacres is revealed?
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The Polish Communists.
5. Where did Tretetsky serve before being assigned to the Military Prosecutor's Office?
(c) The Balkans.
6. How many Polish soldiers were killed the first night in Kalinin?
7. How many Polish officers were killed every night for a month in April of 1940?
This section contains 3,942 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)