Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which name does Ferrier mention that solidifies his guilt?
2. Who stabs Thrawn, causing the death of the last Grand Admiral and forcing the Empire to retreat?
3. How long have Luke and Mara been hiking for when Chapter 19 begins?
4. What helps Karrde land at the rearguard on Wayland?
5. What does Leia compare Bel Iblis's chief adviser to in Chapter 14?
Essay Topic 1
The Noghri are an important part of the plot in The Last Command.
1) Describe the planet Honoghr, its past problems, and how they were resolved.
2) Explain what the Noghri have experienced with the Empire and how that influences the story.
3) Describe the loyalty of the Noghri to Luke and Leia and its origin.
Essay Topic 2
Luke and Mara have very different pasts with the Empire.
1) Explain Mara's past and how her experiences with the Emperor have preconditioned her to struggle with an internal conflict.
2) Describe Luke's past dealings with the Emperor and how they help Mara work through her confusion.
3) Analyze the differences between Luke and Mara as well as their similarities in their outlook on the Empire and the New Republic.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the main elements of the leadership of the New Republic, Admiral Ackbar, General Bel Iblis, Mon Mothma, and Fey'lya. Include a background of the characters and how it relates to the present situations of the Rebel Alliance.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)