|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Clyngunn's report in Chapter 15, where has the clone traffic dried up?
2. According to the information retrieved in Chapter 17, how many Star Destroyers are nearly complete at Ord Trasi?
3. What does Ekhrikhor clan Bakh'tor give to Luke as a sign of truce from the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
4. As reported by Imperial intelligence, what is the probability that the Rebels will target Tangrene?
5. What does Leia compare Bel Iblis's chief adviser to in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. What attacks the Rebels as the Millennium Falcon's ramp lowers on Wayland?
2. What is Leia's dream in the beginning of Chapter 14, and how does she respond to it?
3. How is Thrawn destroyed?
4. How do the Rebels discover that C'baoth is inside of the throne room?
5. What deal does Luke offer to C'baoth and how does Mara respond?
6. How does Luke begin his confrontation with C'baoth in Chapter 26?
7. How is Luke's clone, Luuke, developed?
8. How does Mara begin to understand what Luke is going through in Chapter 19 and see things from a different perspective?
9. What method does the New Republic use to locate the cloaked asteroids on Coruscant?
10. How does the meeting of the smugglers at Hijarna depict the doubts of the smugglers in Chapter 15?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the planet Wayland and the Forest Moon of Endor. Also, describe the similarities and differences between the two missions of each setting, the characters involved, and how they respond to each of the environments.
Essay Topic 2
The Imperial "hit and fade" operation causes major problems for the New Republic and the city of Coruscant.
1) Describe Thrawn's hit and fade operation in detail along with how it is executed.
2) Explain the Rebel's attempts to stop Thrawn from launching the hit and fade operation on Coruscant.
3) Describe the methods that the New Republic uses to locate and capture the cloaked asteroids released by Thrawn.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the main elements of the leadership of the New Republic, Admiral Ackbar, General Bel Iblis, Mon Mothma, and Fey'lya. Include a background of the characters and how it relates to the present situations of the Rebel Alliance.
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)