Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aves's opinion of Luke's information about cloning?
2. What does C-baoth demand in Chapter 12?
3. How many men, led by Maj. Himron, does Thrawn prepare to invade the Imperial palace in Chapter 6?
4. What does Leia do when the guards break the lock of her suite door in Chapter 9?
5. How does C'baoth deal with the the pilots of the cloaked cruisers in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plans are made by Karrde and the smugglers at Chazwa in Chapter 6?
2. What important conversation do Luke and Mara have in Chapter 16?
3. How does C'baoth overtake the planet Ukio?
4. What causes Lando and Bel Iblis to be concerned about the Palace Security?
5. What happens in Chapter 12 when the Wild Karrde arrives at the Imperial Shipyards at Bilbringi?
6. How is Luke's clone, Luuke, developed?
7. How does Luke escape the attempts to capture him on Poderis?
8. What is the topic of discussion for Leia and Han in the beginning of Chapter 8?
9. What secret plan is made by Luke, Leia, and Han?
10. How are C'baoth and Thrawn divided in Chapter 12?
Essay Topic 1
Luke Skywalker is introduced while he is on the planet Calius.
1) Describe the purpose of Luke's mission on Calius.
2) Explain the significance of the meeting with Karrde on Calius and the effects of it during the remainder of the book.
3) Describe Luke's mastery of the Force, how complete it is, and the reasons behind the level of his training.
Essay Topic 2
The smugglers have two meetings at Hijarna that prove to be consequential for the Empire and the New Republic.
1) Explain the events that take place during the first meeting at Hijarna.
2) Describe Karrde's concerns during the second meeting of the smugglers at Hijarna.
3) Explain the circumstances that lead to Ferrier's death at Hijarna and how the smugglers react to it.
Essay Topic 3
Explain in detail the battle at Bilbringi between the Empire and the New Republic. Include analysis of how Thrawn uses the element of surprise to gain an advantage, the actions of the Rebel Alliance and the smugglers, Thrawn's eventual demise, and the effects it has on the Empire.
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)