|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leia foresee the union of the Force and her unborn babies?
2. What rank of Jedi is C'baoth?
3. What state is Mara in as she dreams about the Emperor's death?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Luke use in order to evade capture and escape into space?
5. Why is C'baoth growing angrier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Lando and Bel Iblis to be concerned about the Palace Security?
2. What plans are made by Karrde and the smugglers at Chazwa in Chapter 6?
3. What happens at the meeting of the smugglers in Whistlers Whirlpool on Trogan?
4. How are the Noghri and the planet, Honoghr, described?
5. What arrangement does Luke work out with Talon Karrde?
6. What is the ysalamiri and how is it used on Poderis?
7. What is the topic of discussion for Leia and Han in the beginning of Chapter 8?
8. How does C'baoth overtake the planet Ukio?
9. What is the purpose of Luke's mission on the planet Calius?
10. How does Thrawn deal with Ferrier in Chapter 10?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the main elements of the leadership of the New Republic, Admiral Ackbar, General Bel Iblis, Mon Mothma, and Fey'lya. Include a background of the characters and how it relates to the present situations of the Rebel Alliance.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the planet Wayland and the Forest Moon of Endor. Also, describe the similarities and differences between the two missions of each setting, the characters involved, and how they respond to each of the environments.
Essay Topic 3
Throughout The Last Command, Luke and Leia both have visions about the Force and future events. Analyze the examples of Luke and Leia's connection with the Force and how it is portrayed in the novel. Also, include the differences in the way that Luke senses things and Leia's visions in the story.
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)