|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ferrier die?
(a) He is shot while entering his ship.
(b) His ship explodes from an interior device.
(c) His ship crashes into a wall.
(d) He is shot down in his ship.
2. What word does Luke yell as he furiously attacks and turns to C'baoth?
3. What species is Ekhrikhor clan Bakh'tor?
4. What gift convinces Mara to finally look forward?
(a) Leia's pendant.
(b) Luke's original lightsaber.
(c) A key to the Palace.
(d) The shield of the New Republic.
5. In detecting invisible asteroids, what does CGT stand for?
(a) Clouded Gathering Trap.
(b) Crystal Gathering Trap.
(c) Clouded Gravitation Trap.
(d) Crystal Gravitation Trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bel Iblis suggest looking for a recording system instead of spies?
2. How many asteroids landing on Coruscant would it take to cause a catastrophe, according to General Rieekan?
3. Where are Luke and Mara in the final scene of the book?
4. Who recalls that only forty seven people can hear the transmitted messages of Ghent's decrypting program?
5. Breaking his silence, what frightens Fey'lya about the location of the Emperor's storehouse in Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Thrawn destroyed?
2. How does the Council of the New Republic learn that the reports about the Empire's secret weapon are fraudulent?
3. What sign do Luke and Mara find in Chapter 19, and how does Mara explain it?
4. What is the result of the meeting between the Rebels and the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
5. What method does the New Republic use to locate the cloaked asteroids on Coruscant?
6. How does Ferrier die at the meeting of the smugglers on Hijarna?
7. What deal does Luke offer to C'baoth and how does Mara respond?
8. Why does Leia explain the secret mission to Wayland to the Council, and what is their reaction?
9. What promise does Mara ask Luke to make as they are entering the mountain, and how does he respond?
10. How does Mara begin to understand what Luke is going through in Chapter 19 and see things from a different perspective?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)