|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alerts Leia of the pending secret weapon Thrawn is dispensing upon Coruscant?
(a) She receives a message from an informant.
(b) She senses it with the Force.
(c) She recalls the danger of double blind-shields.
(d) She has seen it in her dream.
2. Why does Bel Iblis suggest looking for a recording system instead of spies?
(a) He does not believe there could be that many spies on Coruscant.
(b) He heard strange mechanical noises in the hallway.
(c) He has confidence that the security system would not allow any spies.
(d) He is an electronics expert.
3. What is the name of Luke's clone?
(b) Luke 2.
(d) Luke the Second.
4. How long is Karrde eventually given to pass through Coruscant's shield?
(a) Ten seconds.
(b) One minute.
(c) Five seconds.
(d) Thirty seconds.
5. What word does Luke yell as he furiously attacks and turns to C'baoth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the severed hand that led to the creation of Luke's clone originate?
2. Breaking his silence, what frightens Fey'lya about the location of the Emperor's storehouse in Chapter 20?
3. What does Admiral Ackbar talk about restoring in his speech in the nineteenth chapter?
4. What suspicion does Luke have in Chapter 21?
5. Who does Mara think might be responsible for the clawbird carcass she and Luke discover?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Rebels discover that C'baoth is inside of the throne room?
2. What important conversation do Luke and Mara have in Chapter 16?
3. What disagreement do Fey'lya and Mon Mothma have in Chapter 20?
4. What surprising tactical decision does Thrawn make at the end of Chapter 20?
5. Why does Leia explain the secret mission to Wayland to the Council, and what is their reaction?
6. What leads Leia to discover the Imperial Delta Source in Chapter 17?
7. How is the inside of Mt. Tantiss described?
8. How is Luke's clone, Luuke, developed?
9. What sign do Luke and Mara find in Chapter 19, and how does Mara explain it?
10. How is Thrawn destroyed?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)