|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Falcon's ramp lowers, what sound causes the garrals to attack Han?
(a) A sudden explosion.
(b) The Falcon's engines.
(c) A speeder bike's repulsorlift.
(d) The wind.
2. What is the name of Luke's clone?
(a) Luke 2.
(c) Luke the Second.
3. Why is Admiral Ackbar not present for the strategy meeting in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) He has been captured.
(b) He is in a battle on a different planet.
(c) It is unknown.
(d) He is away on inspection.
4. Who shuts down the mountain's intake systems, helping Luke to see ahead?
5. What addition to Luke's offer does C'baoth insist on?
(a) That Leia becomes his apprentice.
(b) That the Rebels surrender.
(c) That the clones are not destroyed.
(d) That Mara becomes his apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the information retrieved in Chapter 17, how many Star Destroyers are nearly complete at Ord Trasi?
2. What does Mara picture as Luke faces his clone in a lightsaber battle?
3. Which droid does Leia notice near the ch'hala trees in the Grand Corridor?
4. What does Ferrier use in his attempted escape in Chapter 18?
5. Who kills C'baoth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Rebels discover that C'baoth is inside of the throne room?
2. How is Thrawn's hit and fade operation launched against Coruscant?
3. What deal does Luke offer to C'baoth and how does Mara respond?
4. What leads Leia to discover the Imperial Delta Source in Chapter 17?
5. How is Wayland described, and what are Han's concerns when the Millennium Falcon lands there?
6. What important conversation do Luke and Mara have in Chapter 16?
7. What is Leia's dream in the beginning of Chapter 14, and how does she respond to it?
8. How does Leia deal with Karrde on Coruscant?
9. How does Ferrier die at the meeting of the smugglers on Hijarna?
10. What promise does Mara ask Luke to make as they are entering the mountain, and how does he respond?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)