|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Han tries to fire his blaster at C'baoth?
(a) C'baoth blocks it.
(b) It bounces off of the walls.
(c) The blaster does not fire.
(d) It wounds C'baoth.
2. How many asteroids landing on Coruscant would it take to cause a catastrophe, according to General Rieekan?
3. What color is the planet that the Millennium Falcon lands on in Chapter 16?
(a) Blue and green.
(b) Green and orange.
(c) Blue and red.
(d) Orange and yellow.
4. What suspicion does Luke have in Chapter 21?
(a) The ysalamiri have imprisoned C'baoth.
(b) Mara knows more than she is saying.
(c) The mountain is less dangerous than expected.
(d) The mountain is more dangerous than expected.
5. Who does Wedge work with to create a diversion in Chapter 28?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(c) Bel Iblis.
(d) General Rieekan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes alarm for Karrde in Chapter 18?
2. Which droid does Leia notice near the ch'hala trees in the Grand Corridor?
3. Who does Mara think might be responsible for the clawbird carcass she and Luke discover?
4. How long is Karrde eventually given to pass through Coruscant's shield?
5. What difficulties are the smugglers encountering in the fifteenth chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Leia's dream in the beginning of Chapter 14, and how does she respond to it?
2. How is Luke's clone, Luuke, developed?
3. How is C'baoth destroyed?
4. What attacks the Rebels as the Millennium Falcon's ramp lowers on Wayland?
5. How is Thrawn destroyed?
6. What deal does Luke offer to C'baoth and how does Mara respond?
7. How does the Council of the New Republic learn that the reports about the Empire's secret weapon are fraudulent?
8. How is C'baoth imprisoned and released on Wayland?
9. How does Leia deal with Karrde on Coruscant?
10. How is the inside of Mt. Tantiss described?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)