|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on improved filtering programs, what does Imperial intelligence appear not to discriminate between?
(a) Trivia and exaggerations.
(b) Vital materials and trivia.
(c) Vital materials, trivia, and exaggerations.
(d) Vital materials and exaggerations.
2. What word does Luke yell as he furiously attacks and turns to C'baoth?
3. How many asteroids landing on Coruscant would it take to cause a catastrophe, according to General Rieekan?
4. What does Ekhrikhor clan Bakh'tor give to Luke as a sign of truce from the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
(a) A pendant.
(b) A stuffed clawbird.
(c) An engraved wooden stick.
(d) The remnant of an imperial vehicle.
5. What is the main topic of the discussion between Luke and Mara on their way to Mt. Tantiss in Chapter 19?
(a) The Empire.
(b) The New Republic.
(c) The Rebels.
(d) The Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mara think might be responsible for the clawbird carcass she and Luke discover?
2. What contract offer does Par'tah receive from the Empire?
3. Who, controlled by C'baoth, arrange for his release in Chapter 24?
4. What alerts Leia of the pending secret weapon Thrawn is dispensing upon Coruscant?
5. Why does Bel Iblis suggest looking for a recording system instead of spies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ferrier die at the meeting of the smugglers on Hijarna?
2. How is C'baoth imprisoned and released on Wayland?
3. How is Luke's clone, Luuke, developed?
4. What attacks the Rebels as the Millennium Falcon's ramp lowers on Wayland?
5. How is Thrawn destroyed?
6. How is the inside of Mt. Tantiss described?
7. How does Luke begin his confrontation with C'baoth in Chapter 26?
8. What disagreement do Fey'lya and Mon Mothma have in Chapter 20?
9. How is Wayland described, and what are Han's concerns when the Millennium Falcon lands there?
10. What important conversation do Luke and Mara have in Chapter 16?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)