|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suspicion does Luke have in Chapter 21?
(a) The ysalamiri have imprisoned C'baoth.
(b) The mountain is less dangerous than expected.
(c) The mountain is more dangerous than expected.
(d) Mara knows more than she is saying.
2. Why does Bel Iblis doubt the number of asteroids heading towards Coruscant?
(a) It is expensive to cloak all of them.
(b) The main asteroid was not as large as it appeared.
(c) Thrawn is not intelligent enough to cloak that many.
(d) Many of them have drifted into space.
3. What difficulties are the smugglers encountering in the fifteenth chapter?
(a) Buying fuel and being replaced with clones.
(b) Covering payroll and being replaced with clones.
(c) Covering payroll and buying fuel.
(d) Covering payroll, buying fuel, and being replaced by clones.
4. What promise does Luke make to Mara in Chapter 24?
(a) That she will be safe from danger.
(b) That she controls her destiny.
(c) That the Force is strong in the mountain.
(d) That she will overcome her doubts.
5. What type of microphones are discovered as the Empire's system for recording conversations in the Palace Hallway?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ekhrikhor clan Bakh'tor give to Luke as a sign of truce from the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
2. As Leia talks with General Rieekan, what are the cruisers using to prevent traffic to or from Coruscant?
3. What does Ferrier use in his attempted escape in Chapter 18?
4. What sound does Luke hear as he battles his clone?
5. According to Clyngunn's report in Chapter 15, where has the clone traffic dried up?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Luke begin his confrontation with C'baoth in Chapter 26?
2. What sign do Luke and Mara find in Chapter 19, and how does Mara explain it?
3. How does the meeting of the smugglers at Hijarna depict the doubts of the smugglers in Chapter 15?
4. How is Thrawn destroyed?
5. What is Leia's dream in the beginning of Chapter 14, and how does she respond to it?
6. How does Ferrier die at the meeting of the smugglers on Hijarna?
7. How is the inside of Mt. Tantiss described?
8. What surprising tactical decision does Thrawn make at the end of Chapter 20?
9. How do the Rebels discover that C'baoth is inside of the throne room?
10. How is Wayland described, and what are Han's concerns when the Millennium Falcon lands there?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)