|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What addition to Luke's offer does C'baoth insist on?
(a) That the Rebels surrender.
(b) That the clones are not destroyed.
(c) That Mara becomes his apprentice.
(d) That Leia becomes his apprentice.
2. In detecting invisible asteroids, what does CGT stand for?
(a) Clouded Gathering Trap.
(b) Clouded Gravitation Trap.
(c) Crystal Gravitation Trap.
(d) Crystal Gathering Trap.
3. Why does Leia initially tell Karrde he cannot land on Coruscant?
(a) The landing docks are full.
(b) The Imperial ships may also get through if the shield is lowered.
(c) The cloaked asteroids are a threat.
(d) The landing docks have been deactivated.
4. What do Imperial attack forces use to trap the smugglers at Bilbringi?
(a) A forcefield.
(c) Several combined tractor beams.
5. How does Mon Mothma initially react to the news of Mara's disappearance?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is calm.
(d) She is sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C'baoth ridicule Luke for in the beginning of Chapter 26?
2. How long have Luke and Mara been hiking for when Chapter 19 begins?
3. Which name does Ferrier mention that solidifies his guilt?
4. How much time is the fuse set for by Lando and Chewie to destroy the mountain?
5. What is on the data card that Ghent hands to Leia at the end of Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Wayland described, and what are Han's concerns when the Millennium Falcon lands there?
2. What sign do Luke and Mara find in Chapter 19, and how does Mara explain it?
3. What is the result of the meeting between the Rebels and the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
4. Why does Leia explain the secret mission to Wayland to the Council, and what is their reaction?
5. How is Thrawn's hit and fade operation launched against Coruscant?
6. How does Leia deal with Karrde on Coruscant?
7. What promise does Mara ask Luke to make as they are entering the mountain, and how does he respond?
8. How is C'baoth destroyed?
9. How is C'baoth imprisoned and released on Wayland?
10. How is Luke's clone, Luuke, developed?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)