|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following is not an order given to Ferrier by Thrawn at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Plant incriminating evidence in the Wild Karrde.
(b) Follow Luke and Mara.
(c) Stay above suspicion.
(d) Attend the next meeting.
2. Who analyzes Karrde's data cards after he surrenders them?
(a) Par'tah and Ferrier.
(b) Ellor and Ferrier.
(c) Par'tah, Ellor, and Ferrier.
(d) Par'tah and Ellor.
3. Which name does Ferrier mention that solidifies his guilt?
(a) Davin Felth.
(b) Grand Moff Vilim Disra.
4. Who does Wedge work with to create a diversion in Chapter 28?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(c) Bel Iblis.
(d) General Rieekan.
5. What do Imperial attack forces use to trap the smugglers at Bilbringi?
(c) A forcefield.
(d) Several combined tractor beams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the severed hand that led to the creation of Luke's clone originate?
2. What color is the planet that the Millennium Falcon lands on in Chapter 16?
3. Who does Mara think might be responsible for the clawbird carcass she and Luke discover?
4. Which droid does Leia notice near the ch'hala trees in the Grand Corridor?
5. As the Falcon's ramp lowers, what sound causes the garrals to attack Han?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sign do Luke and Mara find in Chapter 19, and how does Mara explain it?
2. How does Leia deal with Karrde on Coruscant?
3. What is the result of the meeting between the Rebels and the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
4. What promise does Mara ask Luke to make as they are entering the mountain, and how does he respond?
5. How is Wayland described, and what are Han's concerns when the Millennium Falcon lands there?
6. How is C'baoth destroyed?
7. What surprising tactical decision does Thrawn make at the end of Chapter 20?
8. How does Mara begin to understand what Luke is going through in Chapter 19 and see things from a different perspective?
9. How is the inside of Mt. Tantiss described?
10. What position does the New Republic offer Mara, and how does The Last Command end?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)