|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Drayson's overruled concerns about continuing the credit line for Karrde?
(a) Only profiteering.
(b) Only misinformation.
(c) Neither misinformation nor profiteering.
(d) Misinformation and profiteering.
2. What promise does Luke make to Mara in Chapter 24?
(a) That the Force is strong in the mountain.
(b) That she controls her destiny.
(c) That she will overcome her doubts.
(d) That she will be safe from danger.
3. How long is the battle at Xa Fel before the Rebels retreat?
(a) Forty hours.
(b) Fifty hours.
(c) Thirty hours.
(d) Twenty hours.
4. How much time is the fuse set for by Lando and Chewie to destroy the mountain?
(a) Eight minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
5. Who will lead a feint to Tangrene?
(a) Col Derlin.
(b) Col Serra.
(c) Bel Iblis.
(d) Mon Mothma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alerts Leia of the pending secret weapon Thrawn is dispensing upon Coruscant?
2. Who reports Mara's disappearance in Chapter 14?
3. Where does Mara remember the self-destruct switch for the mountain is located?
4. As reported by Imperial intelligence, what is the probability that the Rebels will target Tangrene?
5. How does Mon Mothma initially react to the news of Mara's disappearance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Luke's clone, Luuke, developed?
2. How does the meeting of the smugglers at Hijarna depict the doubts of the smugglers in Chapter 15?
3. How does Mara begin to understand what Luke is going through in Chapter 19 and see things from a different perspective?
4. What position does the New Republic offer Mara, and how does The Last Command end?
5. How is Wayland described, and what are Han's concerns when the Millennium Falcon lands there?
6. How does Leia deal with Karrde on Coruscant?
7. What deal does Luke offer to C'baoth and how does Mara respond?
8. How is C'baoth destroyed?
9. What surprising tactical decision does Thrawn make at the end of Chapter 20?
10. How does the Council of the New Republic learn that the reports about the Empire's secret weapon are fraudulent?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)