|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name does Ferrier mention that solidifies his guilt?
(a) Davin Felth.
(b) Grand Moff Vilim Disra.
2. Who stabs Thrawn, causing the death of the last Grand Admiral and forcing the Empire to retreat?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(b) A Rebel disguised as a stormtrooper.
(c) Mon Mothma.
(d) A Noghri bodyguard.
3. How long have Luke and Mara been hiking for when Chapter 19 begins?
(a) Two and a half days.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two and a half hours.
(d) One day.
4. What helps Karrde land at the rearguard on Wayland?
(a) Neither navigation lights nor Noghri recognition signals.
(b) Only Noghri recognition signals.
(c) Only navigation lights.
(d) Navigation lights and Noghri recognition signals.
5. What does Leia compare Bel Iblis's chief adviser to in Chapter 14?
(a) A rock.
(b) An animal.
(c) A wall.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is attacking Luke and Mara in Leia's dream at the beginning of Chapter 14?
2. How long is the battle at Xa Fel before the Rebels retreat?
3. How many potential asteroids could the Rebels be faced with finding after Thrawn shatters them?
4. How does Wedge consider smugglers?
5. Why does Bel Iblis suggest looking for a recording system instead of spies?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)