|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Admiral Ackbar talk about restoring in his speech in the nineteenth chapter?
(a) Resolve and morale.
(b) Confidence in the New Republic.
(c) Funds for the war.
(d) The Rebel fleet.
2. How long is the battle at Xa Fel before the Rebels retreat?
(a) Forty hours.
(b) Thirty hours.
(c) Twenty hours.
(d) Fifty hours.
3. What does Ferrier use in his attempted escape in Chapter 18?
(a) A spear.
(b) A blaster.
(c) A thermal detonator.
(d) A laser cannon.
4. Why is Admiral Ackbar not present for the strategy meeting in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) He is away on inspection.
(b) He has been captured.
(c) It is unknown.
(d) He is in a battle on a different planet.
5. Who does Wedge work with to create a diversion in Chapter 28?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(b) General Rieekan.
(c) Bel Iblis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who analyzes Karrde's data cards after he surrenders them?
2. What does Bel Iblis intend to do with the mysterious object before Thrawn pulverizes it?
3. Who will lead a feint to Tangrene?
4. What does Leia compare Bel Iblis's chief adviser to in Chapter 14?
5. Who, controlled by C'baoth, arrange for his release in Chapter 24?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of the meeting between the Rebels and the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
2. How is Wayland described, and what are Han's concerns when the Millennium Falcon lands there?
3. How is C'baoth imprisoned and released on Wayland?
4. How does Luke begin his confrontation with C'baoth in Chapter 26?
5. How is Thrawn destroyed?
6. What is Leia's dream in the beginning of Chapter 14, and how does she respond to it?
7. What leads Leia to discover the Imperial Delta Source in Chapter 17?
8. How does the meeting of the smugglers at Hijarna depict the doubts of the smugglers in Chapter 15?
9. How is C'baoth destroyed?
10. What sign do Luke and Mara find in Chapter 19, and how does Mara explain it?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)