|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mission does Mara tell Leia she is on?
(a) To destroy the Rebel Alliance.
(b) To kill Han.
(c) To kill Luke.
(d) To destroy the Empire.
2. How does Han react when Leia goes into labor?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is not nervous.
(c) He is paranoid.
(d) He is concerned.
3. Where is Lando's mining complex raided in Chapter 7?
4. How does Mara appear after she wakes up from her dream about the Emperor's death?
(a) She is angry and lonely.
(b) She is neither angry nor lonely.
(c) She is lonely, but not angry.
(d) She is angry, but not lonely.
5. What is discussed at the meeting in Leia's office in Chapter 11?
(a) How long Mara has been looking for Luke.
(b) Why Mara is not aware of the cloning.
(c) Why Mara is aware of the cloning.
(d) How Luke will work with Mara.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thrawn react to Luke's escape into space in the Chapter 4?
2. Why does Mara follow Himron's commandos in Chapter 9?
3. Which General's past and present are detailed in Chapter 5?
4. As referenced in Chapter 1, where did Luke encounter C'baoth?
5. What puzzles Bel Iblis and Lando in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the topic of discussion for Leia and Han in the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. How are C'baoth and Thrawn divided in Chapter 12?
3. What does Mara see after Leia leaves and how does she respond?
4. What causes Lando and Bel Iblis to be concerned about the Palace Security?
5. What arrangement does Luke work out with Talon Karrde?
6. What are the major differences between Thrawn and C'baoth in Chapter 1?
7. What does Luke see while on Honoghr, and how does he react?
8. How is the level of Luke's training in the Force established?
9. What techniques are used by Zahn to introduce the characters in the first three chapters of The Last Command?
10. How do the Noghri arrive at Coruscant undetected, and what does Han object to about their involvement?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)