|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the smugglers agree to wait before reconvening at Chazwa?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five days.
2. What stops Luke's freighter in Chapter 4?
(a) A tractor beam.
(b) An asteroid field.
(c) A stabilizer missile.
(d) A forcefield.
3. In Chapter 3, where is the hospital that Mara is recovering in located?
4. What happens to Mara at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) She is wounded.
(b) She is missing.
(c) She escapes.
(d) She is arrested.
5. Who is Col. Bremen?
(a) The commander of New Republic Intelligence.
(b) The general of New Republic Intelligence.
(c) The admiral the of New Republic Intelligence.
(d) A field representative of New Republic Intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cylinders does Mara remember seeing in the Emperor's warehouse?
2. How is it indicated that Luke does not yet have a full mastery of the Force?
3. What mission does Mara tell Leia she is on?
4. Where is the cloning headquarters that Mara recalls seeing?
5. How does C'baoth deal with the the pilots of the cloaked cruisers in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Leia's dream in the beginning of Chapter 14, and how does she respond to it?
2. How does the meeting of the smugglers at Hijarna depict the doubts of the smugglers in Chapter 15?
3. Who are Drang and Sturm, and what is their purpose in the story?
4. What suggestion does Leia make in Chapter 8 to Mara?
5. What techniques are used by Zahn to introduce the characters in the first three chapters of The Last Command?
6. What attacks the Rebels as the Millennium Falcon's ramp lowers on Wayland?
7. What deal does Luke offer to C'baoth and how does Mara respond?
8. How is C'baoth destroyed?
9. What arrangement does Luke work out with Talon Karrde?
10. What does Mara see after Leia leaves and how does she respond?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)