|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Millennium Falcon headed at the end of Chapter 13?
2. Who agrees to help Karrde avenge Lishma's death?
(a) Ellor and Mazzic.
(b) Neither Ellor nor Mazzic.
(c) Only Ellor.
(d) Only Mazzic.
3. How does Leia foresee the union of the Force and her unborn babies?
4. What rank of Jedi is C'baoth?
(a) Jedi Master.
(b) Jedi Padawan.
(c) Jedi Knight.
(d) Jedi Apprentice.
5. What does the conversation between Leia and Mara reveal about Thrawn?
(a) That he has no weaknesses.
(b) That he is not human.
(c) That he has several weaknesses.
(d) That he is human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of Star Destroyer is Chimaera?
2. During the planned escape in Chapter 13, what are the Noghri disguised as?
3. How many midsized asteroids do the Wild Karre witness at Bilbringi in Chapter 12?
4. What does Leia do when the guards break the lock of her suite door in Chapter 9?
5. How long does Thrawn give General Drost to implement the new security system after the incident at Bilbringi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luke see while on Honoghr, and how does he react?
2. How do the Noghri arrive at Coruscant undetected, and what does Han object to about their involvement?
3. What is the difference between General Bel Iblis and Wedge during the battle in Chapter 5?
4. What happens at the meeting of the smugglers in Whistlers Whirlpool on Trogan?
5. What techniques are used by Zahn to introduce the characters in the first three chapters of The Last Command?
6. Where is Mara when she is introduced, and how did she get there?
7. How are C'baoth and Thrawn divided in Chapter 12?
8. What is Mara's response to the Rebels' plan and how does Han counter her cynicism?
9. How are the Noghri and the planet, Honoghr, described?
10. How does Mara rescue Leia, and what is the unintended result of the event?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)