|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many scenes are there in Chapter 1 of The Last Command?
2. How is Luke's alliance with Mara Jade mentioned in Chapter 1?
(d) It is not mentioned.
3. Where is the Millennium Falcon headed at the end of Chapter 13?
4. How does Admiral Ackbar respond to Leia's suggestion of purchasing information?
(a) He rejects it.
(b) He does not understand it.
(c) He accepts it.
(d) He agrees to it with certain conditions.
5. Who is Winter?
(a) Leia's aide and lifelong friend.
(b) Neither Leia's aide nor lifelong friend.
(c) Only Leia's lifelong friend.
(d) Only Leia's aide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mara refer to herself during her conversation with Leia in the eighth chapter?
2. What does the Drinking Cup depend on the tides for?
3. What surface does Luke leap onto while trying to avoid being trapped in the fourth chapter?
4. In general, what do most of the smugglers at the meeting care about?
5. How does Leia learn about Winter's doubts surrounding Mara?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the ysalamiri and how is it used on Poderis?
2. What is the topic of discussion for Leia and Han in the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. How are the Noghri and the planet, Honoghr, described?
4. What secret plan is made by Luke, Leia, and Han?
5. How does C'baoth overtake the planet Ukio?
6. What techniques are used by Zahn to introduce the characters in the first three chapters of The Last Command?
7. How do the Noghri arrive at Coruscant undetected, and what does Han object to about their involvement?
8. How do Mara, Bel Iblis, and Lando deal with the intruders at the Palace?
9. What is Mara's response to the Rebels' plan and how does Han counter her cynicism?
10. What suggestion does Leia make at the Council meeting in Coruscant in Chapter 5?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)