|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ghent's nickname?
(a) The chopper.
(b) The dicer.
(c) The slicer.
(d) The cutter.
2. What puzzles Bel Iblis and Lando in Chapter 9?
(a) Only that the comlinks do not work, and the gate was left open.
(b) Only that there are no guards, and the gate was left open.
(c) The gate was left open, there are no guards, and the comlinks do not work.
(d) Only that there are no guards, and the comlinks do not work.
3. Based on the strategy outlined in Chapter 11, who will go with Mara?
(a) Luke, Han, and Lando.
(b) Only Han and Lando.
(c) Only Luke.
(d) Only Luke and Han.
4. What planet is the ideal transport point for clones and a trap for Luke in Chapter 4?
5. Who helps Mara by providing reinforcements in the ninth chapter?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(b) Bel Iblis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lando's mining complex raided in Chapter 7?
2. What does the conversation between Leia and Mara reveal about Thrawn?
3. Where do Karrde and Gillespee meet in Chapter 6?
4. How does Mara refer to herself during her conversation with Leia in the eighth chapter?
5. Who is with Leia and Han in the Millennium Falcon as they battle the TIE fighters in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Luke escape the attempts to capture him on Poderis?
2. How are Leia's twins born?
3. How does C'baoth overtake the planet Ukio?
4. What secret plan is made by Luke, Leia, and Han?
5. What suggestion does Leia make in Chapter 8 to Mara?
6. What techniques are used by Zahn to introduce the characters in the first three chapters of The Last Command?
7. How does Leia become trapped at the Palace in Chapter 9?
8. What arrangement does Luke work out with Talon Karrde?
9. What plans are made by Karrde and the smugglers at Chazwa in Chapter 6?
10. What is significant about the mission Leia is on in Chapter 1, and what are her concerns?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)