|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Admiral Ackbar respond to Leia's suggestion of purchasing information?
(a) He rejects it.
(b) He agrees to it with certain conditions.
(c) He does not understand it.
(d) He accepts it.
2. Why do the Noghris provide Luke with such extensive assistance?
(a) They agree with the rebels.
(b) They are disguising their intentions.
(c) They are friends of Yoda.
(d) They are loyal to Darth Vader.
3. How many men, led by Maj. Himron, does Thrawn prepare to invade the Imperial palace in Chapter 6?
4. During the planned escape in Chapter 13, what are the Noghri disguised as?
5. How does Thrawn react to Luke's escape into space in the Chapter 4?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is amused.
(d) He is not surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which General's past and present are detailed in Chapter 5?
2. What surface does Luke leap onto while trying to avoid being trapped in the fourth chapter?
3. Who helps Mara by providing reinforcements in the ninth chapter?
4. What rank of Jedi is C'baoth?
5. In Chapter 3, where is the hospital that Mara is recovering in located?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Luke escape the attempts to capture him on Poderis?
2. What dream is Mara having in Chapter 8 and how does she react to it?
3. What happens in Chapter 12 when the Wild Karrde arrives at the Imperial Shipyards at Bilbringi?
4. How is the level of Luke's training in the Force established?
5. What causes Lando and Bel Iblis to be concerned about the Palace Security?
6. What is the topic of discussion for Leia and Han in the beginning of Chapter 8?
7. How does Thrawn deal with Ferrier in Chapter 10?
8. What is significant about the mission Leia is on in Chapter 1, and what are her concerns?
9. What are the major differences between Thrawn and C'baoth in Chapter 1?
10. What is the difference between General Bel Iblis and Wedge during the battle in Chapter 5?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)