|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forewarns Luke about Honoghr's ecological state?
2. How does C'baoth deal with the the pilots of the cloaked cruisers in Chapter 1?
(a) He controls their minds.
(b) He removes their weapons through telekinesis.
(c) He uses force lightning.
(d) He uses force deflection.
3. Where is Lando's mining complex raided in Chapter 7?
4. How does Han respond to the result of the battle in Chapter 9?
(a) He is enraged.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He is confused.
5. How many men, led by Maj. Himron, does Thrawn prepare to invade the Imperial palace in Chapter 6?
6. What does the Drinking Cup depend on the tides for?
(a) Nether its height nor its noise level.
(b) Only its noise level.
(c) Its height and noise level.
(d) Only its height.
7. What is the name of the tapcafe that hosts the smuggling meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Whistler's Windstorm.
(b) Whistler's Sauna.
(c) Whistler's Whirlpool.
(d) Whistler's Swamp.
8. What rank of Jedi is C'baoth?
(a) Jedi Apprentice.
(b) Jedi Padawan.
(c) Jedi Knight.
(d) Jedi Master.
9. Who does Mara want to contact at the end of Chapter 8?
10. In Chapter 3, where is the hospital that Mara is recovering in located?
11. Who is Winter?
(a) Neither Leia's aide nor lifelong friend.
(b) Leia's aide and lifelong friend.
(c) Only Leia's lifelong friend.
(d) Only Leia's aide.
12. What stops Luke's freighter in Chapter 4?
(a) An asteroid field.
(b) A forcefield.
(c) A tractor beam.
(d) A stabilizer missile.
13. As referenced in Chapter 1, where did Luke encounter C'baoth?
14. What has the battle with the smugglers in Chapter 10 cost the Empire?
(a) They lost materials and any chance of the smugglers' support but not men.
(b) They lost men, materials, and any chance of the smugglers' support.
(c) They lost men and any chance of the smugglers' support but not materials.
(d) They lost men and materials, but did not lose the smugglers' support.
15. What happens to Luke's freighter after he departs in the X-Wing Fighter?
(a) It floats away.
(b) It self-destructs.
(c) It is destroyed by Imperial blasts.
(d) It is pulled towards a planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are outside Leia's door as she awakens from a mental warning?
2. Where does Luke feel a disturbance in the force in Chapter 11?
3. What is the one thing that unites all non-Imperials?
4. What is discussed at the meeting in Leia's office in Chapter 11?
5. What puzzles Bel Iblis and Lando in Chapter 9?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)