|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of Star Destroyer is Chimaera?
2. How does Admiral Ackbar respond to Leia's suggestion of purchasing information?
(a) He accepts it.
(b) He agrees to it with certain conditions.
(c) He rejects it.
(d) He does not understand it.
3. How many men are outside Leia's door as she awakens from a mental warning?
(a) Two or three.
(b) Seven or eight.
(c) Nine or ten.
(d) Five or six.
4. What has the battle with the smugglers in Chapter 10 cost the Empire?
(a) They lost materials and any chance of the smugglers' support but not men.
(b) They lost men and any chance of the smugglers' support but not materials.
(c) They lost men and materials, but did not lose the smugglers' support.
(d) They lost men, materials, and any chance of the smugglers' support.
5. How does Thrawn react to Luke's escape into space in the Chapter 4?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is not surprised.
6. Why does Mara follow Himron's commandos in Chapter 9?
(a) She does not think she needs any help.
(b) She will not sound an alarm.
(c) She cannot sound an alarm.
(d) She is trying to help them.
7. Where is Lando's mining complex raided in Chapter 7?
8. What are the Solos discussing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The advantages of parenting.
(b) The obligations of parenting.
(c) The confusions of parenting.
(d) The disadvantages of parenting.
9. What surface does Luke leap onto while trying to avoid being trapped in the fourth chapter?
(a) A blockade.
(b) A wind-shield barrier.
(c) A large stone.
(d) A wall.
10. In general, what do most of the smugglers at the meeting care about?
(a) The survival of the New Republic.
(b) Their status in the galaxy.
(c) Their own financial interests.
(d) The safety of the galaxy.
11. What is the purpose of the smugglers' summit in Chapter 10?
(a) To discuss the neutrality of the smugglers in the conflict between the Empire and the New Republic.
(b) To devise a strategy to defeat the Empire.
(c) To counter the idea of replacing smugglers with clones.
(d) To discuss plans for disarming all smugglers.
12. Why is Winter researching the archives in Chapter 8?
(a) To confirm her suspicions.
(b) To gather information against the Empire.
(c) To gather information about the Rebels.
(d) To disprove her suspicions.
13. Who forewarns Luke about Honoghr's ecological state?
14. How does Han react when Leia goes into labor?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is paranoid.
(c) He is not nervous.
(d) He is concerned.
15. How does Mara react to Leia's knocks on the door in Chapter 8?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is afraid.
(c) She is not surprised.
(d) She is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stops Luke's freighter in Chapter 4?
2. What mission does Mara tell Leia she is on?
3. When do Karrde and Gillespee agree to meet again in Trogan?
4. How many children is Leia planning to have?
5. How long do the smugglers agree to wait before reconvening at Chazwa?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)