|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke offer Talon Karrde for information?
(b) A blaster.
(c) A lightsaber.
(d) A credit line.
2. As reported by Han, who is Lando having difficulties with?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(b) Cal Omas.
(c) Admiral Drayson.
(d) Ponc Gavrisom.
3. Why is Winter researching the archives in Chapter 8?
(a) To gather information about the Rebels.
(b) To disprove her suspicions.
(c) To gather information against the Empire.
(d) To confirm her suspicions.
4. Who uses the ysalamiri harness in Chapter 4?
(a) Storm commandos.
5. What does the Drinking Cup depend on the tides for?
(a) Nether its height nor its noise level.
(b) Only its noise level.
(c) Its height and noise level.
(d) Only its height.
6. Which one of the following participates in the battle at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Dak Ralter.
(b) Wedge Antilles.
(c) Gavin Darklighter.
(d) Zev Senesca.
7. As seen in the Palace's Grand Corridor in Chapter 11, what part of the ch'hala trees change in response to pressure?
8. How long do the smugglers agree to wait before reconvening at Chazwa?
(a) Five days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
9. How does Admiral Ackbar respond to Leia's suggestion of purchasing information?
(a) He agrees to it with certain conditions.
(b) He accepts it.
(c) He rejects it.
(d) He does not understand it.
10. When do Karrde and Gillespee agree to meet again in Trogan?
(a) In one week.
(b) In ten days.
(c) In one month.
(d) In eight days.
11. How does Han respond to the result of the battle in Chapter 9?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is enraged.
(d) He is depressed.
12. What planet is the Millennium Falcon near when it runs into TIE fighters in Chapter 1?
13. What does C-baoth demand in Chapter 12?
(a) A new strategy for attacking Coruscant.
(b) A halt on the plans to attack Coruscant.
(c) An attack on the smugglers instead of Coruscant.
(d) An immediate attack on Coruscant.
14. Why does Luke fly to Honoghr?
(a) To find shelter.
(b) To visit an informant.
(c) To find food.
(d) To replace damaged fuel cells.
15. How does C'baoth deal with the the pilots of the cloaked cruisers in Chapter 1?
(a) He removes their weapons through telekinesis.
(b) He uses force lightning.
(c) He controls their minds.
(d) He uses force deflection.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Mara describe her life while the Emperor was alive?
2. How many children is Leia planning to have?
3. Based on the strategy outlined in Chapter 11, who will go with Mara?
4. Why is C'baoth growing angrier?
5. During the planned escape in Chapter 13, what are the Noghri disguised as?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)