|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many scenes are there in Chapter 1 of The Last Command?
2. What rank of Jedi is C'baoth?
(a) Jedi Master.
(b) Jedi Padawan.
(c) Jedi Knight.
(d) Jedi Apprentice.
3. What happens to Luke's freighter after he departs in the X-Wing Fighter?
(a) It self-destructs.
(b) It is destroyed by Imperial blasts.
(c) It is pulled towards a planet.
(d) It floats away.
4. Who is Col. Bremen?
(a) The admiral the of New Republic Intelligence.
(b) The commander of New Republic Intelligence.
(c) The general of New Republic Intelligence.
(d) A field representative of New Republic Intelligence.
5. In what way does Mara describe her life while the Emperor was alive?
6. How does Han respond to the result of the battle in Chapter 9?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is enraged.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He is surprised.
7. Which General's past and present are detailed in Chapter 5?
(a) General Jan Dodonna.
(b) General Rahm Kota.
(c) General Bel Iblis.
(d) General Carlist Rieekan.
8. Which one of Admiral Ackbar's animosities is discussed in the second chapter?
(b) The Sith.
9. What planet are the cloak cruisers above when they encounter C'baoth?
10. What stops Luke's freighter in Chapter 4?
(a) A stabilizer missile.
(b) An asteroid field.
(c) A forcefield.
(d) A tractor beam.
11. How does Leia foresee the union of the Force and her unborn babies?
12. How many men are outside Leia's door as she awakens from a mental warning?
(a) Five or six.
(b) Seven or eight.
(c) Nine or ten.
(d) Two or three.
13. Who helps Mara by providing reinforcements in the ninth chapter?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(b) Bel Iblis.
14. What are the Solos discussing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The disadvantages of parenting.
(b) The confusions of parenting.
(c) The obligations of parenting.
(d) The advantages of parenting.
15. How does Mara react to Leia's knocks on the door in Chapter 8?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is afraid.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is not surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planet is the ideal transport point for clones and a trap for Luke in Chapter 4?
2. What puzzles Bel Iblis and Lando in Chapter 9?
3. Who agrees to help Karrde avenge Lishma's death?
4. Where is Lando's mining complex raided in Chapter 7?
5. How does C'baoth deal with the the pilots of the cloaked cruisers in Chapter 1?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)