|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Admiral Ackbar respond to Leia's suggestion of purchasing information?
(a) He does not understand it.
(b) He rejects it.
(c) He agrees to it with certain conditions.
(d) He accepts it.
2. Why do the Noghris provide Luke with such extensive assistance?
(a) They agree with the rebels.
(b) They are friends of Yoda.
(c) They are loyal to Darth Vader.
(d) They are disguising their intentions.
3. What does the narrative indicate about Leia's return to her official duties?
(a) She is taking a normal amount of time off.
(b) She is being pulled back too quickly.
(c) She is not returning.
(d) She is taking a large amount of time off.
4. What does Han resent being called by the Noghri as they plan to free Mara?
(a) Assistant of the Lady Vader.
(b) Apprentice of the Lady Vader.
(c) Consultant of the Lady Vader.
(d) Consort of the Lady Vader.
5. What does C-baoth demand in Chapter 12?
(a) An immediate attack on Coruscant.
(b) A new strategy for attacking Coruscant.
(c) An attack on the smugglers instead of Coruscant.
(d) A halt on the plans to attack Coruscant.
6. Which one of the following is not something included in the list of things that Leia worries about in Chapter 1?
(a) Her own safety.
(c) Her child(ren).
(d) Luke's safety.
7. What planet is the Millennium Falcon near when it runs into TIE fighters in Chapter 1?
8. What happens to Mara at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) She is arrested.
(b) She is missing.
(c) She is wounded.
(d) She escapes.
9. What does the Drinking Cup depend on the tides for?
(a) Only its noise level.
(b) Its height and noise level.
(c) Nether its height nor its noise level.
(d) Only its height.
10. What planet are the cloak cruisers above when they encounter C'baoth?
11. What surface does Luke leap onto while trying to avoid being trapped in the fourth chapter?
(a) A wind-shield barrier.
(b) A wall.
(c) A blockade.
(d) A large stone.
12. What is a Defel?
(a) A droid.
(b) A unit of measurement.
(c) A mentor.
(d) A wraith.
13. Why is Winter researching the archives in Chapter 8?
(a) To disprove her suspicions.
(b) To gather information about the Rebels.
(c) To gather information against the Empire.
(d) To confirm her suspicions.
14. What does Leia do when the guards break the lock of her suite door in Chapter 9?
(a) She pushes a dresser in front of the door.
(b) She lowers the security door.
(c) She reaches for a blaster.
(d) She reaches for a lightsaber.
15. How many cylinders does Mara remember seeing in the Emperor's warehouse?
(a) At least 20,000.
(b) At least 50,000.
(c) At least 30,000.
(d) At least 40,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mara react to Leia's knocks on the door in Chapter 8?
2. How many men are outside Leia's door as she awakens from a mental warning?
3. How is Luke's alliance with Mara Jade mentioned in Chapter 1?
4. How does Leia learn about Winter's doubts surrounding Mara?
5. Where is the Millennium Falcon headed at the end of Chapter 13?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)