|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mara refer to herself during her conversation with Leia in the eighth chapter?
(a) The Emperor's Apprentice.
(b) The Emperor's Hand.
(c) The Emperor's Follower.
(d) The Emperor's Heir.
2. How long do the smugglers agree to wait before reconvening at Chazwa?
(a) Four days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Five days.
3. Where is the cloning headquarters that Mara recalls seeing?
4. Who chairs the council meeting in Chapter 5?
(a) Captain Panaka.
(b) Mon Mothma.
(c) Mas Amedda.
(d) General Crix Madine.
5. How does Thrawn react to Luke's escape into space in the Chapter 4?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is not surprised.
(c) He is amused.
(d) He is surprised.
6. Based on the strategy outlined in Chapter 11, who will go with Mara?
(a) Luke, Han, and Lando.
(b) Only Han and Lando.
(c) Only Luke.
(d) Only Luke and Han.
7. Which one of Admiral Ackbar's animosities is discussed in the second chapter?
(b) The Sith.
8. What does the conversation between Leia and Mara reveal about Thrawn?
(a) That he is human.
(b) That he has several weaknesses.
(c) That he has no weaknesses.
(d) That he is not human.
9. How does C'baoth deal with the the pilots of the cloaked cruisers in Chapter 1?
(a) He uses force lightning.
(b) He controls their minds.
(c) He uses force deflection.
(d) He removes their weapons through telekinesis.
10. Why is C'baoth growing angrier?
(a) He is not aware that he is a clone.
(b) He is a clone that has not received sufficient maturation.
(c) He is a clone that has received too much maturation.
(d) He is unable to cope with the fact that he is a clone.
11. Why does Luke fly to Honoghr?
(a) To replace damaged fuel cells.
(b) To find food.
(c) To visit an informant.
(d) To find shelter.
12. How many midsized asteroids do the Wild Karre witness at Bilbringi in Chapter 12?
(a) Twenty two.
(c) Forty two.
(d) Thirty Two.
13. Who is the target of the commandos released by Thrawn at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Leia, her children, and Mara.
(b) Only Mara.
(c) Only Leia and her children.
(d) Only Leia and Mara.
14. What are the Solos discussing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The obligations of parenting.
(b) The disadvantages of parenting.
(c) The confusions of parenting.
(d) The advantages of parenting.
15. Which one of the following participates in the battle at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Zev Senesca.
(b) Wedge Antilles.
(c) Dak Ralter.
(d) Gavin Darklighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, where is the hospital that Mara is recovering in located?
2. What state is Mara in as she dreams about the Emperor's death?
3. How fast is Thrawn producing clones?
4. What does Leia do when the guards break the lock of her suite door in Chapter 9?
5. When does Mara discover the Imperial troops disguised as Palace Security?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)