|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops Luke's freighter in Chapter 4?
(a) A stabilizer missile.
(b) A forcefield.
(c) A tractor beam.
(d) An asteroid field.
2. What surface does Luke leap onto while trying to avoid being trapped in the fourth chapter?
(a) A wind-shield barrier.
(b) A wall.
(c) A large stone.
(d) A blockade.
3. Which General's past and present are detailed in Chapter 5?
(a) General Rahm Kota.
(b) General Carlist Rieekan.
(c) General Jan Dodonna.
(d) General Bel Iblis.
4. When do Karrde and Gillespee agree to meet again in Trogan?
(a) In one month.
(b) In one week.
(c) In ten days.
(d) In eight days.
5. What is Ghent's nickname?
(a) The cutter.
(b) The slicer.
(c) The chopper.
(d) The dicer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planet is the ideal transport point for clones and a trap for Luke in Chapter 4?
2. How many scenes are there in Chapter 1 of The Last Command?
3. In Chapter 3, where is the hospital that Mara is recovering in located?
4. Which one of Admiral Ackbar's animosities is discussed in the second chapter?
5. How is it indicated that Luke does not yet have a full mastery of the Force?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)