|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What puzzles Bel Iblis and Lando in Chapter 9?
(a) Only that there are no guards, and the comlinks do not work.
(b) Only that there are no guards, and the gate was left open.
(c) Only that the comlinks do not work, and the gate was left open.
(d) The gate was left open, there are no guards, and the comlinks do not work.
2. What does the conversation between Leia and Mara reveal about Thrawn?
(a) That he has several weaknesses.
(b) That he is human.
(c) That he has no weaknesses.
(d) That he is not human.
3. How does Mara appear after she wakes up from her dream about the Emperor's death?
(a) She is lonely, but not angry.
(b) She is neither angry nor lonely.
(c) She is angry, but not lonely.
(d) She is angry and lonely.
4. As of Chapter 23, how many asteroids have been neutralized on Coruscant?
(a) Twenty one.
(c) Thirty one.
(d) Forty one.
5. What happens to Luke's freighter after he departs in the X-Wing Fighter?
(a) It is destroyed by Imperial blasts.
(b) It self-destructs.
(c) It floats away.
(d) It is pulled towards a planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it indicated that Luke does not yet have a full mastery of the Force?
2. What does Karrde suggest the smugglers steal from Bilbringi in Chapter 20?
3. Why does Bel Iblis suggest looking for a recording system instead of spies?
4. Which name does Ferrier mention that solidifies his guilt?
5. Why does Mara follow Himron's commandos in Chapter 9?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)