|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many scenes are there in Chapter 1 of The Last Command?
2. Why do the Noghris provide Luke with such extensive assistance?
(a) They are friends of Yoda.
(b) They are disguising their intentions.
(c) They are loyal to Darth Vader.
(d) They agree with the rebels.
3. How many cylinders does Mara remember seeing in the Emperor's warehouse?
(a) At least 30,000.
(b) At least 20,000.
(c) At least 50,000.
(d) At least 40,000.
4. How is it indicated that Luke does not yet have a full mastery of the Force?
(a) He only hears noises behind him.
(b) He hears noises from all directions.
(c) He cannot hear any outside noises.
(d) He only hears noises in front of him.
5. Why does Luke fly to Honoghr?
(a) To find food.
(b) To visit an informant.
(c) To replace damaged fuel cells.
(d) To find shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Admiral Ackbar not present for the strategy meeting in the fourteenth chapter?
2. In what way does Mara describe her life while the Emperor was alive?
3. What difficulties are the smugglers encountering in the fifteenth chapter?
4. Based on the strategy outlined in Chapter 11, who will go with Mara?
5. Why is C'baoth growing angrier?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)