|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Karrde and Gillespee agree to meet again in Trogan?
(a) In ten days.
(b) In one week.
(c) In one month.
(d) In eight days.
2. Who forewarns Luke about Honoghr's ecological state?
3. Who recalls that only forty seven people can hear the transmitted messages of Ghent's decrypting program?
(b) Councilor Tevv.
(d) Admiral Ackbar.
4. How long does Thrawn give General Drost to implement the new security system after the incident at Bilbringi?
(a) Forty hours.
(b) Thirty hours.
(c) Fifty hours.
(d) Twenty hours.
5. Who is Col. Bremen?
(a) The general of New Republic Intelligence.
(b) A field representative of New Republic Intelligence.
(c) The admiral the of New Republic Intelligence.
(d) The commander of New Republic Intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which name does Ferrier mention that solidifies his guilt?
2. Based on improved filtering programs, what does Imperial intelligence appear not to discriminate between?
3. Which one of the following participates in the battle at the end of Chapter 5?
4. Why do the Noghris provide Luke with such extensive assistance?
5. Why does Bel Iblis suggest looking for a recording system instead of spies?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)