|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Millennium Falcon headed at the end of Chapter 13?
2. In general, what do most of the smugglers at the meeting care about?
(a) The safety of the galaxy.
(b) The survival of the New Republic.
(c) Their own financial interests.
(d) Their status in the galaxy.
3. How does Leia foresee the union of the Force and her unborn babies?
4. Why does Bel Iblis suggest looking for a recording system instead of spies?
(a) He is an electronics expert.
(b) He does not believe there could be that many spies on Coruscant.
(c) He heard strange mechanical noises in the hallway.
(d) He has confidence that the security system would not allow any spies.
5. Which name does Ferrier mention that solidifies his guilt?
(a) Davin Felth.
(d) Grand Moff Vilim Disra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Defel?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Luke use in order to evade capture and escape into space?
3. What are Drayson's overruled concerns about continuing the credit line for Karrde?
4. What does Karrde use to expose Ferrier's guilt?
5. Based on the strategy outlined in Chapter 11, who will go with Mara?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)