|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the codename for the Imperial information service?
(a) Delta Source.
(b) Delta Comm.
(c) Delta Connect.
(d) Delta Link.
2. Based on improved filtering programs, what does Imperial intelligence appear not to discriminate between?
(a) Vital materials, trivia, and exaggerations.
(b) Trivia and exaggerations.
(c) Vital materials and trivia.
(d) Vital materials and exaggerations.
3. What is the name of the tapcafe that hosts the smuggling meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Whistler's Swamp.
(b) Whistler's Sauna.
(c) Whistler's Whirlpool.
(d) Whistler's Windstorm.
4. Who is the target of the commandos released by Thrawn at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Only Mara.
(b) Only Leia and Mara.
(c) Only Leia and her children.
(d) Leia, her children, and Mara.
5. How many cylinders does Mara remember seeing in the Emperor's warehouse?
(a) At least 40,000.
(b) At least 30,000.
(c) At least 50,000.
(d) At least 20,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of microphones are discovered as the Empire's system for recording conversations in the Palace Hallway?
2. How many men, led by Maj. Himron, does Thrawn prepare to invade the Imperial palace in Chapter 6?
3. Who recalls that only forty seven people can hear the transmitted messages of Ghent's decrypting program?
4. When do Karrde and Gillespee agree to meet again in Trogan?
5. Who forewarns Luke about Honoghr's ecological state?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)