|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Kant most critical of when it came to voting rights?
2. What are imperative statements?
3. Which of the following would Kant most agree with?
4. According to Hegel, what does reason want to reach?
5. How do Schopenhauer and Fichte compare?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What arguments does Kant's "Critique of Judgment" make? Why are his arguments disorganized and weak?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Kant's early life. Why was it rare for him to attend school? Describe the quality of his education.
Essay Topic 3
Why did Kant believe that the fundamental political right was freedom? How do political theorists apply this concept today?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)