|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the idealism Fichte wanted to justify?
2. What does "Critique of Judgment" influence?
3. What was the reason Kant's "Critique of Judgment" did not fail?
4. Which of the following would Kant most agree with?
5. What describes the third formulation of Kant's categorical imperative?
Essay Topic 1
How did Descartes and the problem of objective knowledge influence Kant?
Essay Topic 2
What did Kant believe the root of morality was? Describe Kant's three formulations of moral categorical imperatives. Which is most effective, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Kant's political beliefs border on classical liberalism? How does this compare to other political theories?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)