Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fichte distinguish between?
2. According to Hegel, how did his subject of study build?
3. What is the concept of humanity superimposed upon?
4. To Kant, what was being free?
5. Why didn't Kant advocate democracy?
Describe Kant's fundamental question of metaphysics. What was Kant's subjective argument? What was his objective argument?
What did Kant believe the root of morality was? Describe Kant's three formulations of moral categorical imperatives. Which is most effective, and why?
What are phenomena and noumena? What is the difference between the two concepts? How are they related?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)