|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does aesthetics relate to?
2. What did Kant call it when one beholds an aesthetic object?
3. How did Kant feel about monarchy?
4. What describes the second formulation of Kant's categorical imperative?
5. What did Fichte distinguish between?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Kant's early life. Why was it rare for him to attend school? Describe the quality of his education.
Essay Topic 2
How can beauty be both subjective and objective, according to Kant?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Kant believe that the fundamental political right was freedom? How do political theorists apply this concept today?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)