|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the arguments in Kant's "Critique of Judgment"?
2. How did Kant believe that humans see the world?
3. To Kant, what was being free?
4. What does the judgment of beauty require?
5. For Kant, what was moral law based on the idea of?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the difference between analytic and synthetic truths and provide an example of each.
Essay Topic 2
How can beauty be both subjective and objective, according to Kant?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the beliefs about reason held by Leibniz, Hume, and Kant.
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)