|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the concept of humanity superimposed upon?
2. What was the reason Kant's "Critique of Judgment" did not fail?
3. During what historical period was Kant considered well-known and influential?
4. What describes the second formulation of Kant's categorical imperative?
5. Which of the following would Kant agree with?
Essay Topic 1
What did Kant believe the root of morality was? Describe Kant's three formulations of moral categorical imperatives. Which is most effective, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What type of influence did Kant have on Hegel? Why is his interpretation the most extravagant of those presented?
Essay Topic 3
Why was Kant considered to be so eccentric? What were his thoughts and reasons on the subject?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)