Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the idealism Fichte wanted to justify?
2. What does "Critique of Judgment" influence?
3. What was the reason Kant's "Critique of Judgment" did not fail?
4. Which of the following would Kant most agree with?
5. What describes the third formulation of Kant's categorical imperative?
Essay Topic 1
Why did Kant believe that the fundamental political right was freedom? How do political theorists apply this concept today?
Essay Topic 2
Why was Kant considered to be so eccentric? What were his thoughts and reasons on the subject?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the difference between analytic and synthetic truths and provide an example of each.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)