|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the idealism Fichte wanted to justify?
2. What does "Critique of Judgment" influence?
3. What was the reason Kant's "Critique of Judgment" did not fail?
4. Which of the following would Kant most agree with?
5. What describes the third formulation of Kant's categorical imperative?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Kant's opinions about religion. Which theory did he find most attractive, and why? Why did Kant want to prove that the soul existed? How did he show flaws in religious arguments?
Essay Topic 2
What are aesthetics? Why are aesthetics important to philosophy? How do people perceive beauty, according to Kant?
Essay Topic 3
What type of political structure did Kant trust most? Why didn't he like the other types of political structures? Consider monarchy, republicanism, and democracy.
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)