Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the idealism Fichte wanted to justify?
2. What does "Critique of Judgment" influence?
3. What was the reason Kant's "Critique of Judgment" did not fail?
4. Which of the following would Kant most agree with?
5. What describes the third formulation of Kant's categorical imperative?
Describe Kant's early life. Why was it rare for him to attend school? Describe the quality of his education.
What type of influence did Kant have on Fichte? Why would Kant be opposed to his views?
Why did Kant's political beliefs border on classical liberalism? How does this compare to other political theories?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)