|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Fichte distinguish between?
(a) Synthetic and analytic.
(b) Monarchy and anarchy.
(c) Phenomena and noumena.
(d) Substance and property.
2. Which of the following describes the consequences of Kant's political belief?
(a) Classical conservatism.
(b) Modern liberalism.
(c) Classical liberalism.
(d) Modern conservatism.
3. How did Kant feel about monarchy?
(a) He did not trust monarchy.
(b) He thought that a monarchy was the strongest type of government.
(c) He encouraged a monarch as a figurehead ,but with a parliament to back them.
(d) He did not like monarchy but accepted it as the freest form of government.
4. How do Schopenhauer and Fichte compare?
(a) Both improved upon Kant's philosophy.
(b) Both wanted to justify their own idealism.
(c) Both interpreted Kant the same way.
(d) Both distinguished between phenomena and noumena.
5. Which of the following would Kant agree with?
(a) Monarchy is a fundamental right of the political system.
(b) Women and men are equal.
(c) Freedom is a significant part of being a human being.
(d) Each person has the right to determine their political leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kant believed that what was at the root of all morality?
2. Which of the following is true about aesthetic perception?
3. What did Kant permit the government to engage in?
4. For Kant, what was moral law based on the idea of?
5. Kant's "Critique of Judgment" is considered to be which of the following?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)