|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which critique did Kant's fundamental political right come from?
(a) Critique of pure reasoning.
(b) Critique of political systems.
(c) Critique of judgment.
(d) Critique of practical reasoning.
2. What type of judgment is beauty?
3. What did Kant believe the fundamental political right is?
4. Who was Kant most critical of when it came to voting rights?
(a) Young men.
(b) Poor men.
(d) Old men.
5. What was Kant's key to law?
(a) Agreement of his contemporaries.
(b) Ensuring the safety of the people.
(c) Consent of the people.
(d) Advocacy of all submitting to the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What describes the second formulation of Kant's categorical imperative?
2. Which of the following describes a categorical imperative?
3. What describes the third formulation of Kant's categorical imperative?
4. In an aesthetic situation that is not ideal, how does one judge?
5. What type of sense did Kant have when contemplating natural objects?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)