|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the concept of humanity superimposed upon?
(a) One's perceptions.
(b) One's intelligence.
(c) One's ethics.
(d) One's motives.
2. What did Kant call it when one beholds an aesthetic object?
(a) Foul play.
(b) Free play.
(c) Objective play.
(d) Subjective play.
3. When judging beauty, what does the mind apply?
4. The example in the reading pertaining to perception is that one sees a person, not just their ____.
(c) Biological system.
5. What is the statement "If you want to make a lot of money, you should go to college"?
(a) Hypothetical imperative.
(b) Analytical imperative.
(c) Categorical imperative.
(d) Moral imperative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following would Kant agree with?
2. Which of the following would Kant most agree with?
3. What does aesthetics relate to?
4. To Kant, what was being free?
5. According to Kant, what should the government seek to do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)