|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Kant most critical of when it came to voting rights?
(b) Old men.
(c) Poor men.
(d) Young men.
2. How did Kant view acting in accordance with one's actions?
(a) It was unethical.
(b) It was bad.
(c) It was neutral.
(d) It was good.
3. Which of the following represented a difficulty for Kant because he wanted to classify it as practical reason?
4. How do Schopenhauer and Fichte compare?
(a) Both distinguished between phenomena and noumena.
(b) Both interpreted Kant the same way.
(c) Both improved upon Kant's philosophy.
(d) Both wanted to justify their own idealism.
5. According to Hegel, how did his subject of study build?
(a) Through self-consciousness.
(b) Through self-existence.
(c) Through self-destruction.
(d) Through self-improvement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are hypothetical imperatives?
2. Which of the following describes why Kant saw beauty as objective?
3. Which of the following would Kant agree with?
4. How did Kant feel about Fichte's idealism?
5. What type of government did Kant favor?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)