|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kant attempted to use the unity of apperception to prove facts about the world, who admitted that these arguments were not generally philosophically sound?
2. According to Kant's reply to religious arguments, what is not a predicate?
3. What did "Critique of Judgment" deal with?
4. When was "Critique of Judgment" published?
5. What is the name of the university Kant attended?
(a) Uniersity of Paris.
(b) University of Koenigsberg.
(c) University of Amsterdam.
(d) University of New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kant's subjective argument concern?
2. Which of the following is an example of antinomy?
3. Despite being dedicated to reason, which of the following described Kant?
4. Which type of argument about religion did Kant believe had little weight?
5. According to the ontological argument, why does God exist?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe phenomena and noumena.
2. What are Kant's categories of thought?
3. What distinctions did Kant set forth to classify truths?
4. Describe Kant's view of religious arguments.
5. Why was Kant considered to be eccentric?
6. What type of questions did Kant believe that "Critique of Pure Reason" answered?
7. What is objective knowledge?
8. Describe "Critique of Practical Reason" and "Critique of Judgment".
9. Describe Kant's categories of metaphysics.
10. Describe Kant's published life.
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)