1. Where was Immanuel Kant born?
2. In what year was Kant born?
3. What was the occupation of Kant's father?
4. Which of the following made it a rare occurrence for Kant to attend school?
His economic class.
5. Which of the following is true about Kant's time in school?
He hated his time in school.
6. What is the name of the university Kant attended?
University of Koenigsberg.
7. What did Kant become after attending school?
8. What did Kant study throughout his early academic career?
A variety of disciplines.
9. What did Kant have published before 1781?
A few unremarkable, short books.
This section contains 4,122 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)