Quiz: Chapter 5: The Categorical Imperative
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What distinguishes a person from the rest of existence?
a) Rational will.
2. Which of the following did Kant approach in a curious way?
3. Following from Kant's view, what measures whether or not an action is good?
b) Passion behind the decision.
4. According to Kant, what does it mean to act in accordance with one's desires?
a) Surrender of sovereignty.
c) Freedom paradox.
5. How did Kant believe that humans see the world?
a) As a series of insignificant actions.
b) As a spectrum of experiences.
This section contains 266 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)