|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Enlightenment and Law.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Critique of Judgment" published?
2. What did Kant have published before 1781?
(a) "Critique of Pure Reason".
(b) A few unremarkable, short books.
(d) "Critique of Judgment".
3. What was the occupation of Kant's father?
(b) Harness maker.
4. When was "Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals" published?
5. According to Kant, why was he reserved?
(a) It was necessary for a philosophical lifestyle.
(b) It was necessary to be intelligent.
(c) He worked too hard to have relationships.
(d) It was necessary to avoid getting hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes the consequences of Kant's political belief?
2. What was described as being an object itself?
3. Despite being dedicated to reason, which of the following described Kant?
4. What shows that Kant's ideas are still relevant?
5. Which of the following represented a difficulty for Kant because he wanted to classify it as practical reason?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)