|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Beauty and Design.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the ontological argument, why does God exist?
(a) Existence is a perfection.
(b) Existence warrants perfection.
(c) Perfection only exists in one entity.
(d) A creator of the world must exist.
2. What food was used as an example to imply the unchanged existence of some medium?
3. What can one assume if they consider the universe in its totality?
(a) The universe phenomena and noumena.
(b) The universe has selves and it does not.
(c) The universe had a beginning in time and that it did not.
(d) The universe has contradictions.
4. Which of the following describes a categorical imperative?
(a) A "would" statement.
(b) Substance rather than property.
(c) Morally ambiguous.
(d) Completely unqualified.
5. According to Kant, what does identity imply?
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosophical school did Hume belong to?
2. Which of the following did Kant establish?
3. When was "Critique of Judgment" published?
4. Why does noumena serve a negative role in Kant's philosophy?
5. Kant believed that what was at the root of all morality?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)