|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Transcendental Deduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Kant born?
2. What are the first types of truths, according to Kant?
(a) False and accurate.
(b) Rational and irrational.
(c) Real and unreal.
(d) Analytic and synthetic.
3. What did Kant have published before 1781?
(a) "Critique of Pure Reason".
(b) A few unremarkable, short books.
(c) "Critique of Judgment".
4. What did "Critique of Practical Reason" deal with?
5. What did Leibniz argue could allow us to know almost everything about the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Kant's categories of thought?
2. What question did Kant's subjective argument begin with?
3. What is considered to be Kant's most important work?
4. When was "Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals" published?
5. Where was David Hume from?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)