Quiz: Chapter 5: The Categorical Imperative to Chapter 6: Beauty and Design
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which philosophers, besides Kant, studied aesthetics?
c) Hume and Aristotle.
d) Aristotle and Plato.
2. Which of the following represented a difficulty for Kant because he wanted to classify it as practical reason?
3. Kant believed that what was at the root of all morality?
a) A single hypothetical imperative.
b) A 'could' statement.
c) A 'will' statement.
d) A single categorical imperative.
4. What best describes the arguments in Kant's "Critique of Judgment"?
5. Why did Kant say that empirically, humans are not free?
This section contains 299 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)