1. Where was Immanuel Kant born?
(a) United States of America.
2. In what year was Kant born?
3. What was the occupation of Kant's father?
(c) Harness maker.
4. Which of the following made it a rare occurrence for Kant to attend school?
(a) His faith.
(b) His economic class.
(c) His maturity.
(d) His age.
5. Which of the following is true about Kant's time in school?
(a) He enjoyed talking to the teachers.
(b) He enjoyed spending time with his peers.
(c) He hated learning, but his teachers encouraged him.
(d) He hated his time in school.
6. What is the name of the university Kant attended?
(a) Uniersity of Paris.
(b) University of Amsterdam.
(c) University of Koenigsberg.
(d) University of New York.
7. What did Kant become after attending school?
8. What did Kant study throughout his early academic career?
(a) A variety of disciplines.
9. What did Kant have published before 1781?
(a) "Critique of Pure Reason".
(b) "Critique of Judgment".
(d) A few unremarkable, short books.
This section contains 4,122 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)