Mid-Book Test (up to Part III: Chapters Twenty-Eight through Thirty-Six)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the name of the family that Alexander works for food and stays with in Part III, Chapter 35?
2. What is the name of the hospital that Duncan is staying at after his injuries in Part III, Chapter 32?
3. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
4. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
5. After dumping piles of used bandages into a pit, how many patients does Alexander...
This section contains 1,178 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)