|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catesby save from his holiday dinner to share with his bunkmate?
(a) A piece of bread.
(b) A piece of cake.
(c) A piece of bacon.
(d) A piece of ham.
2. What does Duncan say will happen to the people of Virginia if the state falls?
(a) They will be "a beaten people."
(b) They will be "a conquered people."
(c) They will be "a demolished people."
(d) They will be "a pathetic group of people."
3. What holiday are Catesby and his fellow soldiers celebrating that they attend a prayer meeting?
(b) 4th of July.
(d) New Years Eve.
4. Where does Duncan return to two days after Christmas in Part IV, Chapter 60?
5. Where is Catesby involved in a terrible battle in Part IV, Chapter 47?
(a) Near the Lexington school house in Virginia.
(b) Near Spotsylvania Courthouse, Virginia.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Charleston, South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. After arriving in Analaston Island, District of Columbia, what does Jesse set the men immediately to work on?
2. While traveling home from prayer meeting, renegades stop Alexander's buggy. What do they tell the Danzinger boy who is traveling with him?
3. What does Jesse say that the "colored troops broke ranks" for when they see the man coming down the road in Part IV, Chapter 52?
4. What is the name of the surgeon who reminds Jesse that he will put money into a savings account for any man that requests it?
5. How is Catesby killed in battle?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)