|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After one of her servants leaves her on the road, what does Marguerite use to carry a small ham and some other small belongings?
(a) A sling.
(b) A small cart.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A suitcase.
2. Where are Jesse and his company assigned to work in Part IV, Chapter 52?
(a) Cleaning latrines.
(b) On a dock.
(c) Building a bridge.
(d) At a factory.
3. Catesby writes a letter to his wife in Part III, Chapter 32. What does he tell her has happened to Duncan?
(a) He has been severely injured and has lost an arm.
(b) He has been severely injured and has lost a leg.
(c) He has been severely injured and has brain damage.
(d) He has been severely injured and has lost a foot.
4. What do the Union soldiers tell Marguerite's servants after besetting them on the road?
(a) That they are eventually going to die.
(b) That they can come with them.
(c) That they had better turn around and go the other way.
(d) That they should head to Mexico.
5. Who arrives at the hospital to visit Duncan and apologizes for his melancholy attitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. While traveling home from prayer meeting, renegades stop Alexander's buggy. What do they tell the Danzinger boy who is traveling with him?
2. What is the name of Catesby Byrd's wife?
3. After arriving in Analaston Island, District of Columbia, what does Jesse set the men immediately to work on?
4. After finally leaving the hospital, what Confederate President do Duncan and his sister meet at an event?
5. How much money is the slave that Silas's nephew had sex with being sold for?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)