|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part IV, Chapter 63, Sallie writes a letter describing her wedding. To whom does she write her letter?
2. After attending church in Part I, Chapter 9, who begs Jack to put in a good word with Samuel Gatewood?
3. What property does Samuel Gatewood own?
(a) Gatewood Plantation.
(b) Stratford Plantation.
(c) O'Hara Plantation.
(d) Mumford Plantation.
4. How do Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife get to the jail after being sentenced?
(a) They walk.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By carriage.
(d) They are dragged.
5. What does Duncan never wear now that he has lost his arm?
(a) Long sleeved shirts.
(b) Shirts with buttons.
(c) Shoes with laces.
(d) Neckwear that requires tying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catesby and a fellow soldier do when a Union soldier stumbles into their camp?
2. What does the young Danzinger boy ask Alexander to do for him after it becomes evident the renegades are going to kill him?
3. Why is Silas in the Confederate Army in Part IV, Chapter 61?
4. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. Where does the story take place?
5. Where is Marguerite living in Part III, Chapter 28?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)