|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the newspaper that Jesse reads to his men about the Gettysburg Address?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two days.
2. Whom does Samuel Gatewood have help Uther Botkin's family after the death of his wife?
3. After attending church in Part I, Chapter 9, who begs Jack to put in a good word with Samuel Gatewood?
4. What does Silas warn Marguerite about before he leaves to become a solider in the Confederate Army?
(a) About where she will run if Richmond falls to the Union.
(b) About where she will run if Lexington falls to the Union.
(c) About where she will run if Wilmington falls to the Union.
(d) About where she will run if Charleston falls to the Union.
5. Where is Silas killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catesby's daughter say her mother spends her time doing now that her father is dead?
2. What nickname has Samuel Gatewood's son earned from his classmates?
3. What property does Samuel Gatewood own?
4. What is the name of the surgeon who receives a telegram that makes him cry?
5. Who arrives at the hospital to visit Duncan and apologizes for his melancholy attitude?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)