|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's other slave who is also planning to run away?
2. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
3. What does Marguerite invite the girl that is interviewing her to at her home that night?
(a) Her birthday party.
(b) Her anniversary party.
(c) Her New Year's Eve party.
(d) Her son's birthday party.
4. What is Jesse teaching to others in the army before he hears men singing?
5. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Erik Ophikeans.
(b) Ernest Ommon.
(c) Enoch Ommar.
(d) Ellam Omohundru.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
2. What do the Union soldiers take from Marguerite and her servants as they are preparing to leave the city?
3. Whose custody is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife released into in Part II, Chapter 23?
4. What does a Confederate solider tell Rufus and Jesse before shooting Rufus in the chest?
5. What does Alexander tell Samuel Gatewood's son he claimed so he could be assigned to his regiment?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)