|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson did Jesse learn growing up that Duncan did not have to learn?
(a) How to survive on very little food.
(b) How to make his own clothes.
(c) When and how to keep his mouth shut.
(d) To work hard.
2. In the letter that he writes from camp, where does Catesby urge his wife to stay?
(a) Hidden in the woods.
(b) At Uther Botkin's place.
(c) In Lexington with his family.
(d) At Stratford with her family.
3. Whom does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife hesitate to visit but eventually goes to see in Part III, Chapter 39?
4. What is the name of Uther Botkin's daughter?
5. How old is Uther Botkin?
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom is the woman traveling the countryside in Part I, Chapter 1, employed?
2. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
3. Where is Marguerite living in Part III, Chapter 28?
4. What is the name of the family that Alexander works for food and stays with in Part III, Chapter 35?
5. What is the name of the surgeon who reminds Jesse that he will put money into a savings account for any man that requests it?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)