|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's wife?
2. Which servant leaves Marguerite on the road after the incident with the Union soldiers?
3. After finally leaving the hospital, what Confederate President do Duncan and his sister meet at an event?
(a) Confederate President David.
(b) Confederate President Barker.
(c) Confederate President Davis.
(d) Confederate President Blackburn.
4. Who has died in Part IV, Chapter 60, that the grandmother continually prayers about?
5. What does Silas promise to Marguerite before he leaves to become a solider in the Confederate Army?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) That he will be the best solider he can be.
(c) That they will have another child.
(d) To become a better father and husband when he returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Union soldiers tell Marguerite's servants after besetting them on the road?
2. The woman traveling the countryside meets up with a woman named Miss Marguerite. What story does she begin telling her?
3. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
4. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife tell a young solider who asks if he is going to die?
5. Where does Catesby tell Samuel he should send someone to get his son who has been wounded in battle?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)