|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jesse travels to visit friends in a nearby company where he hears the men singing. What song does hear them singing?
(a) "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot".
(b) "Marching 'Round Selma".
(c) "There Is A Balm in Gilead".
(d) "We are Climbing Jacob's Ladder".
2. What is the name of the family that Alexander works for food and stays with in Part III, Chapter 35?
(a) The Danzinger family.
(b) The Fredericks family.
(c) The Duggar family.
(d) The Dillinger family.
3. What happens to Duncan and Catesby during the fighting in Part III, Chapter 28?
(a) They are taken as prisoner.
(b) They survive and watch helplessly as wounded men die in the fields.
(c) They are both badly wounded.
(d) They run away.
4. Which of Marguerite's servants is pregnant?
5. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Ellam Omohundru.
(b) Enoch Ommar.
(c) Ernest Ommon.
(d) Erik Ophikeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Marguerite's maid?
2. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
3. What does Alexander's leader tell him to do when the person stumbles into their camp in Part IV, Chapter 54?
4. What happens to Duncan's horse during a battle in Chancellorsville, Virginia?
5. What is the name of the horse that Duncan has had since he was a child?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)