|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife get to the jail after being sentenced?
(a) They are dragged.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By carriage.
(d) They walk.
2. Which of Marguerite's servants is pregnant?
3. Why does Alexander demand that he be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
(a) Because he sides with the Confederate Army.
(b) Because he is an abolitionist.
(c) Because he sides with the North.
(d) Because he owns slaves.
4. What does Duncan say will happen to the people of Virginia if the state falls?
(a) They will be "a demolished people."
(b) They will be "a beaten people."
(c) They will be "a conquered people."
(d) They will be "a pathetic group of people."
5. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marguerite is interviewed by a girl from the WPA. Why are the girl's boss and father criticizing the amount of time she spends with Marguerite?
2. Who stumbles into Alexander's camp in Part IV, Chapter 54?
3. What does Catesby tell his wife, in a letter, that he has given up?
4. Where is Catesby involved in a terrible battle in Part IV, Chapter 47?
5. What is the name of Catesby's bunkmate in Part III, Chapter 42?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)