|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's wife?
2. Two years after the big storm, what is Samuel's son guarding in Part I, Chapter 2?
(a) The area prior to the hanging of Matt Louis.
(b) The area prior to the hanging of Mike Lewis.
(c) The area prior to the hanging of Jake Bowers.
(d) The area prior to the hanging of John Brown.
3. What does Marguerite invite the girl that is interviewing her to at her home that night?
(a) Her son's birthday party.
(b) Her anniversary party.
(c) Her New Year's Eve party.
(d) Her birthday party.
4. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
5. What are the names of Samuel Gatewood's children?
(a) Layla and Donny.
(b) Laura and Denny.
(c) Lana and Daniel.
(d) Leona and Duncan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday are Catesby and his fellow soldiers celebrating that they attend a prayer meeting?
2. Why does a judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to jail?
3. What does Jesse believe will be important for the success of his race?
4. By whom is the woman traveling the countryside in Part I, Chapter 1, employed?
5. Where is Samuel Gatewood's son hit by a bullet during battle?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)