|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. When does the story take place?
(a) February 22, 1858.
(b) April 22, 1856.
(c) March 22, 1859.
(d) January 22, 1857.
2. Years ago, what name was Miss Marguerite known by?
3. Whom does Duncan see at an event he attends that he manages a private conversation with in Part III, Chapter 43?
4. How old is Uther Botkin?
5. What does Catesby's daughter say her mother spends her time doing now that her father is dead?
(d) Praying and crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Uther Botkin inherit?
2. What do Jesse's men call Abraham Lincoln?
3. Where are Jesse and his company assigned to work in Part IV, Chapter 52?
4. At the hospital that she works at, Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife has to dump piles of used bandages into a pit. What else does she see inside the pit?
5. What does Marguerite demand from the bank after she notices Silas's invoices were not filed correctly?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)