|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Twenty-Eight through Thirty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the family that Alexander works for food and stays with in Part III, Chapter 35?
(a) The Duggar family.
(b) The Danzinger family.
(c) The Dillinger family.
(d) The Fredericks family.
2. By whom is the woman traveling the countryside in Part I, Chapter 1, employed?
(a) United America Administration.
(b) Remembering Our Past Project.
(c) Moving Forward Organization.
(d) Works Progress Administration.
3. What are woman like Marguerite known as at the governor's party?
(c) Outside wives.
(d) Friendly companions.
4. While trying to find shelter from the big storm, whom does Samuel's son find inside a barn?
5. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
2. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. Where does the story take place?
3. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's other slave who is also planning to run away?
4. What does the visitor bring Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife while visiting her in jail?
5. Catesby plays cards with Samuel Gatewood's son and some other young men. What does he lose?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)