|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Twenty-Eight through Thirty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife wish she had done before she was sentenced to jail?
(a) Put up more of a fight.
(b) Pleaded for mercy.
(c) Ran away.
(d) Killed herself.
2. In the letter that he writes from camp, where does Catesby urge his wife to stay?
(a) At Stratford with her family.
(b) Hidden in the woods.
(c) At Uther Botkin's place.
(d) In Lexington with his family.
3. Years ago, what name was Miss Marguerite known by?
4. What happens to Duncan's horse during a battle in Chancellorsville, Virginia?
(a) She is slashed and her intestines spill out onto the ground.
(b) She is shot in the stomach several times.
(c) She stumbles and breaks her leg.
(d) Her throat is slit.
5. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Uther Botkin inherit?
2. What happens when Alexander is sent to deliver a message to a particular group about to be hemmed in during the fighting in Part III, Chapter 28?
3. What do Samuel Gatewood's son and his friends do after some Union cadets rush them after listening to a speech at the military institute?
4. What is the name of Catesby Byrd's wife?
5. How much money does Silas's nephew offer the slave for sex?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)