|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Twenty-Eight through Thirty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Years ago, what name was Miss Marguerite known by?
2. What do some of Samuel's slaves offer to help Uther Botkin's slave with?
(a) The spring planting.
(b) The summer planting.
(c) The fall planting.
(d) The winter planting.
3. Where is the battle that Catesby and Samuel Gatewood's son are fighting in Part II, Chapter 19?
4. What nickname has Samuel Gatewood's son earned from his classmates?
(c) Bucking Bronco.
5. How much money is the slave that Silas's nephew had sex with being sold for?
(a) Twelve hundred dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Sixteen hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catesby plays cards with Samuel Gatewood's son and some other young men. What does he lose?
2. What do Samuel Gatewood's son and his friends do after some Union cadets rush them after listening to a speech at the military institute?
3. What is the name of the family that Alexander works for food and stays with in Part III, Chapter 35?
4. What are Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife forced to do while in jail?
5. While trying to find shelter from the big storm, whom does Samuel's son find inside a barn?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)