|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Twenty-Eight through Thirty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Marguerite living in Part III, Chapter 28?
(b) Nassau, the Bahamas.
(c) Dominican Republic.
(d) New York.
2. Who accompanies Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to the jail after they are sentenced?
(a) Uther Botkin.
(c) Samuel Gatewood.
(d) The warden and his wife.
3. What does the visitor bring Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife while visiting her in jail?
(a) Soap, cheese, and other minor gifts.
(b) A freshly baked pie.
(c) Milk, a brush, and some candy.
4. What are woman like Marguerite known as at the governor's party?
(a) Outside wives.
(b) Friendly companions.
5. After dumping piles of used bandages into a pit, how many patients does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife tell the surgeon he has waiting for the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the surgeon who receives a telegram that makes him cry?
2. Where does Alexander arrive in Part III, Chapter 29, just before a big fight?
3. What does a Confederate solider tell Rufus and Jesse before shooting Rufus in the chest?
4. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
5. How old is Uther Botkin?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)