|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Twenty-Eight through Thirty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are woman like Marguerite known as at the governor's party?
(a) Friendly companions.
(c) Outside wives.
2. What is the name of the hospital that Duncan is staying at after his injuries in Part III, Chapter 32?
(a) Camp Wyatt Hospital.
(b) Camp Wagner Hospital.
(c) Camp Wayner Hospital.
(d) Camp Winder Hospital.
3. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
4. After his essay in Part I, Chapter 13, whom does Samuel Gatewood try to convince to stop running away?
5. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife wish she had done before she was sentenced to jail?
(a) Killed herself.
(b) Ran away.
(c) Pleaded for mercy.
(d) Put up more of a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife in jail?
2. Who is Jesse?
3. How does Silas react after learning that his nephew had sex with a slave?
4. After traveling to where the slaves are held, with whom does Silas's nephew have sex?
5. What is Alexander quickly set up as in his new regiment because of his education and ability?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)