|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Twenty-Eight through Thirty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
(a) Fox's Snow.
(b) Cox's Snow.
(c) Rex's Snow.
(d) Max's Snow.
2. After his essay in Part I, Chapter 13, whom does Samuel Gatewood try to convince to stop running away?
3. What is the name of the horse that Duncan has had since he was a child?
4. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. When does the story take place?
(a) February 22, 1858.
(b) January 22, 1857.
(c) March 22, 1859.
(d) April 22, 1856.
5. While trying to find shelter from the big storm, whom does Samuel's son find inside a barn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the penitentiary that Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife are being sent to?
2. What do some of Samuel's slaves offer to help Uther Botkin's slave with?
3. After dumping piles of used bandages into a pit, how many patients does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife tell the surgeon he has waiting for the day?
4. Two years after the big storm, what is Samuel's son guarding in Part I, Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)