|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Twenty-Eight through Thirty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname has Samuel Gatewood's son earned from his classmates?
(d) Bucking Bronco.
2. Where is Samuel Gatewood's son hit by a bullet during battle?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His shoulder.
3. Why does Alexander demand that he be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
(a) Because he sides with the North.
(b) Because he sides with the Confederate Army.
(c) Because he is an abolitionist.
(d) Because he owns slaves.
4. After traveling to where the slaves are held, with whom does Silas's nephew have sex?
5. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Samuel Gatewood want his slave to be married?
2. What is the name of the horse that Duncan has had since he was a child?
3. What happens to Duncan and Catesby during the fighting in Part III, Chapter 28?
4. What is Samuel Gatewood struggling with in Chapter 25?
5. What property does Samuel Gatewood own?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)