|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the battle that Catesby and Samuel Gatewood's son are fighting in Part II, Chapter 19?
2. Whom does Samuel Gatewood purchase from Uther Botkin?
3. What is the name of the camp that Catesby sends his wife a letter from in Part II, Chapter 14?
(a) Camp Birmingham.
(b) Camp Charleston.
(c) Camp Williamsburg.
(d) Camp Bartow.
4. After attending church in Part I, Chapter 9, who begs Jack to put in a good word with Samuel Gatewood?
5. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife wish she had done before she was sentenced to jail?
(a) Killed herself.
(b) Ran away.
(c) Put up more of a fight.
(d) Pleaded for mercy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is the slave that Silas's nephew had sex with being sold for?
2. Where does Catesby tell Samuel he should send someone to get his son who has been wounded in battle?
3. Whom does Uther Botkin's slave wish could help her with the planting, but can't because he is in jail?
4. After his essay in Part I, Chapter 13, whom does Samuel Gatewood try to convince to stop running away?
5. Where is Samuel Gatewood's son hit by a bullet during battle?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)