|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Uther Botkin's slave wish could help her with the planting, but can't because he is in jail?
2. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
3. Whom does Samuel Gatewood purchase from Uther Botkin?
4. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. When does the story take place?
(a) February 22, 1858.
(b) January 22, 1857.
(c) April 22, 1856.
(d) March 22, 1859.
5. Who accompanies Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to the jail after they are sentenced?
(b) The warden and his wife.
(c) Samuel Gatewood.
(d) Uther Botkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alexander after he demands to be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
2. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
3. Whom does Samuel Gatewood have help Uther Botkin's family after the death of his wife?
4. How much money is the slave that Silas's nephew had sex with being sold for?
5. What do some of Samuel's slaves offer to help Uther Botkin's slave with?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)