|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the letter that he writes from camp, where does Catesby urge his wife to stay?
(a) Hidden in the woods.
(b) At Stratford with her family.
(c) At Uther Botkin's place.
(d) In Lexington with his family.
2. What is the name of the school that Uther Botkin's daughter attends?
(a) Augusta Female Seminary.
(b) Abby's Female Institution.
(c) Virginia Ladies College.
(d) School for the Gifted and Talented.
3. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Ellam Omohundru.
(b) Ernest Ommon.
(c) Enoch Ommar.
(d) Erik Ophikeans.
4. Why is the person that Uther Botkin's slave wishes could help her with the planting in jail?
(a) He beat someone up.
(b) He killed someone.
(c) He tried to run away.
(d) He stole some food.
5. What nickname has Samuel Gatewood's son earned from his classmates?
(c) Bucking Bronco.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Silas's nephew offer the slave for sex?
2. Why does a judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to jail?
3. Who harbors a runaway slave in Part I, Chapter 7?
4. Where does Catesby tell Samuel he should send someone to get his son who has been wounded in battle?
5. What happens to Alexander after he demands to be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)