|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
(a) To join the Northern Army.
(b) To join the Confederate Army.
(c) To run naked down the street.
(d) To marry his girlfriend.
2. Where is the battle that Catesby and Samuel Gatewood's son are fighting in Part II, Chapter 19?
3. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. When does the story take place?
(a) January 22, 1857.
(b) March 22, 1859.
(c) February 22, 1858.
(d) April 22, 1856.
4. Why is the person that Uther Botkin's slave wishes could help her with the planting in jail?
(a) He beat someone up.
(b) He stole some food.
(c) He tried to run away.
(d) He killed someone.
5. Whom does Samuel Gatewood purchase from Uther Botkin?
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the military institute listening to a speech, what does Samuel Gatewood's son see happen to a Union flagpole?
2. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
3. Whom does Uther Botkin's slave wish could help her with the planting, but can't because he is in jail?
4. What does Catesby and a fellow soldier do when a Union soldier stumbles into their camp?
5. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's wife?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)