|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose custody is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife released into in Part II, Chapter 23?
(a) Cousin Molly.
(b) Samuel Gatewood.
(d) Uther Botkin.
2. Where does Catesby tell Samuel he should send someone to get his son who has been wounded in battle?
(a) Jackson's Hotel.
(b) Crafton's Hotel.
(c) Viewmont Hotel.
(d) Wilson's Hotel.
3. To whom is Alexander Kirkpatrick married?
(a) Sallie Botkin.
(b) Sammy Botkin.
(c) Susie Botkin.
(d) Sara Botkin.
4. What is Samuel Gatewood struggling with in Chapter 25?
(a) A way to herd in his cattle.
(b) A way to gather his crops.
(c) A way to harvest all his apples.
(d) A way to feed his family.
5. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
(a) Max's Snow.
(b) Rex's Snow.
(c) Fox's Snow.
(d) Cox's Snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife wish she had done before she was sentenced to jail?
2. Who harbors a runaway slave in Part I, Chapter 7?
3. Who visits Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife in jail?
4. What does Silas do for a living?
5. Why is the person that Uther Botkin's slave wishes could help her with the planting in jail?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)