|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters Eight through Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is the slave that Silas's nephew had sex with being sold for?
(a) Sixteen hundred dollars.
(b) Twelve hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
2. After traveling to where the slaves are held, with whom does Silas's nephew have sex?
3. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. Where does the story take place?
(a) O'Hara Plantation in Mississippi.
(b) Gatewood Plantation in South Carolina.
(c) Stratford Plantation in Virginia.
(d) Mumford Plantation in North Carolina.
4. How much money does Silas's nephew offer the slave for sex?
(a) Two bits.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) One bit.
(d) Two dollars.
5. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Erik Ophikeans.
(b) Ellam Omohundru.
(c) Ernest Ommon.
(d) Enoch Ommar.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
2. Who harbors a runaway slave in Part I, Chapter 7?
3. What does Silas do for a living?
4. The woman traveling the countryside meets up with a woman named Miss Marguerite. What story does she begin telling her?
5. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. When does the story take place?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)