|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters Eight through Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After traveling to where the slaves are held, with whom does Silas's nephew have sex?
2. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
(a) Max's Snow.
(b) Cox's Snow.
(c) Rex's Snow.
(d) Fox's Snow.
3. Whom does Samuel Gatewood have help Uther Botkin's family after the death of his wife?
4. Where is the military institute located that Samuel Gatewood's son attends?
(a) Birmingham, Alabama.
(b) Williamsburg, Virginia.
(c) Lexington, Virginia.
(d) Charleston, South Carolina.
5. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Ernest Ommon.
(b) Enoch Ommar.
(c) Erik Ophikeans.
(d) Ellam Omohundru.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the person that Uther Botkin's slave wishes could help her with the planting in jail?
2. Who is Jesse?
3. After his essay in Part I, Chapter 13, whom does Samuel Gatewood try to convince to stop running away?
4. Where is the penitentiary that Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife are being sent to?
5. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)