|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters Eight through Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jesse?
(a) Uther Botkin's son.
(b) Uther Botkin's nephew.
(c) Uther Botkin's slave boy.
(d) Uther Botkin's brother.
2. What is the name of the school that Uther Botkin's daughter attends?
(a) School for the Gifted and Talented.
(b) Virginia Ladies College.
(c) Abby's Female Institution.
(d) Augusta Female Seminary.
3. What does Silas do for a living?
(a) Buys and sells slaves.
4. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's wife?
5. Whom does Samuel Gatewood have help Uther Botkin's family after the death of his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Two years after the big storm, what is Samuel's son guarding in Part I, Chapter 2?
2. How much money is the slave that Silas's nephew had sex with being sold for?
3. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
4. What are the names of Samuel Gatewood's children?
5. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)