|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters Eight through Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to jail?
(a) For the mistreatment of slaves.
(b) For killing someone.
(c) For being abolitionists.
(d) For stealing money.
2. By whom is the woman traveling the countryside in Part I, Chapter 1, employed?
(a) Remembering Our Past Project.
(b) Works Progress Administration.
(c) United America Administration.
(d) Moving Forward Organization.
3. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's wife?
4. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
(a) Rex's Snow.
(b) Cox's Snow.
(c) Fox's Snow.
(d) Max's Snow.
5. What do Samuel Gatewood's son and his friends do after some Union cadets rush them after listening to a speech at the military institute?
(a) The immediately begin fighting back.
(b) They beg for forgiveness.
(c) They gather their weapons and return to regain their honor.
(d) They run and hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife get to the jail after being sentenced?
2. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
3. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
4. After his essay in Part I, Chapter 13, whom does Samuel Gatewood try to convince to stop running away?
5. What did Uther Botkin inherit?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)