|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters Eight through Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Samuel Gatewood have help Uther Botkin's family after the death of his wife?
2. To whom is Alexander Kirkpatrick married?
(a) Sammy Botkin.
(b) Sara Botkin.
(c) Susie Botkin.
(d) Sallie Botkin.
3. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
4. The woman traveling the countryside meets up with a woman named Miss Marguerite. What story does she begin telling her?
(a) The story of Cox's Snow.
(b) The story of Max's Snow.
(c) The story of Rex's Snow.
(d) The story of Fox's Snow.
5. Whom does Uther Botkin's slave wish could help her with the planting, but can't because he is in jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silas do for a living?
2. As the story opens, what is the young woman traveling the countryside in search of?
3. Who accompanies Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to the jail after they are sentenced?
4. After traveling to where the slaves are held, with whom does Silas's nephew have sex?
5. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)