|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters Eight through Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Erik Ophikeans.
(b) Ellam Omohundru.
(c) Enoch Ommar.
(d) Ernest Ommon.
2. Who accompanies Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to the jail after they are sentenced?
(b) Uther Botkin.
(c) Samuel Gatewood.
(d) The warden and his wife.
3. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
4. Who is Jesse?
(a) Uther Botkin's son.
(b) Uther Botkin's slave boy.
(c) Uther Botkin's brother.
(d) Uther Botkin's nephew.
5. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Uther Botkin inherit?
2. After traveling to where the slaves are held, with whom does Silas's nephew have sex?
3. What is the name of Uther Botkin's daughter?
4. Catesby plays cards with Samuel Gatewood's son and some other young men. What does he lose?
5. What does Silas do for a living?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)