|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters Eight through Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Samuel Gatewood's son and his friends do after some Union cadets rush them after listening to a speech at the military institute?
(a) They beg for forgiveness.
(b) They run and hide.
(c) The immediately begin fighting back.
(d) They gather their weapons and return to regain their honor.
2. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's wife?
3. What is the name of Uther Botkin's daughter?
4. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Erik Ophikeans.
(b) Enoch Ommar.
(c) Ernest Ommon.
(d) Ellam Omohundru.
5. How old is Uther Botkin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who harbors a runaway slave in Part I, Chapter 7?
2. How do Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife get to the jail after being sentenced?
3. Who is Jesse?
4. Why does Samuel Gatewood want his slave to be married?
5. How much money does Silas's nephew offer the slave for sex?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)