|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
2. After his essay in Part I, Chapter 13, whom does Samuel Gatewood try to convince to stop running away?
3. Whom does Uther Botkin's slave wish could help her with the planting, but can't because he is in jail?
4. To whom is Alexander Kirkpatrick married?
(a) Susie Botkin.
(b) Sallie Botkin.
(c) Sara Botkin.
(d) Sammy Botkin.
5. Whom does Samuel Gatewood purchase from Uther Botkin?
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the military institute listening to a speech, what does Samuel Gatewood's son see happen to a Union flagpole?
2. What is Samuel Gatewood struggling with in Chapter 25?
3. What did Uther Botkin inherit?
4. What is the name of Catesby Byrd's wife?
5. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)