|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's other slave who is also planning to run away?
2. How old is Uther Botkin?
3. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's wife?
4. Years ago, what name was Miss Marguerite known by?
5. What is the name of Catesby Byrd's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
2. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
3. The woman traveling the countryside meets up with a woman named Miss Marguerite. What story does she begin telling her?
4. How do Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife get to the jail after being sentenced?
5. Why does Alexander demand that he be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)