|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's other slave who is also planning to run away?
2. What is the name of the school that Uther Botkin's daughter attends?
(a) Virginia Ladies College.
(b) Abby's Female Institution.
(c) Augusta Female Seminary.
(d) School for the Gifted and Talented.
3. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
4. What does Samuel Gatewood do after his slave's third attempt at running away?
(a) He sells him.
(b) He whips him.
(c) He locks him in the cellar.
(d) He ties him up.
5. What is the name of Uther Botkin's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Samuel Gatewood's son hit by a bullet during battle?
2. Why is Samuel Gatewood's slave trying to run away?
3. Whose custody is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife released into in Part II, Chapter 23?
4. Who is Jesse?
5. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)