|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While trying to find shelter from the big storm, whom does Samuel's son find inside a barn?
2. Where does Catesby tell Samuel he should send someone to get his son who has been wounded in battle?
(a) Wilson's Hotel.
(b) Jackson's Hotel.
(c) Crafton's Hotel.
(d) Viewmont Hotel.
3. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
(a) Max's Snow.
(b) Rex's Snow.
(c) Fox's Snow.
(d) Cox's Snow.
4. After attending church in Part I, Chapter 9, who begs Jack to put in a good word with Samuel Gatewood?
5. What does Silas do for a living?
(a) Buys and sells slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Silas's nephew offer the slave for sex?
2. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
3. As the story opens, what is the young woman traveling the countryside in search of?
4. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
5. Years ago, what name was Miss Marguerite known by?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)