|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Confederate solider tell Rufus and Jesse before shooting Rufus in the chest?
(a) That he will be punished for running away.
(b) That he is lower than dirt.
(c) That they are going to die.
(d) That Abraham Lincoln has made the Emancipation Proclamation.
2. Whom does Samuel Gatewood purchase from Uther Botkin?
3. What is the name of the camp that Catesby sends his wife a letter from in Part II, Chapter 14?
(a) Camp Birmingham.
(b) Camp Williamsburg.
(c) Camp Bartow.
(d) Camp Charleston.
4. Years ago, what name was Miss Marguerite known by?
5. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom is the woman traveling the countryside in Part I, Chapter 1, employed?
2. What is the name of the school that Uther Botkin's daughter attends?
3. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
4. What does Catesby agree to on his final bet?
5. Who visits Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife in jail?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)