|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
2. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
(a) Max's Snow.
(b) Rex's Snow.
(c) Cox's Snow.
(d) Fox's Snow.
3. What happens to Alexander after he demands to be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
(a) He is flogged.
(b) He is put in a dark hole.
(c) He is whipped with a chain.
(d) He is given no food or water.
4. What does Samuel Gatewood do after his slave's third attempt at running away?
(a) He locks him in the cellar.
(b) He whips him.
(c) He ties him up.
(d) He sells him.
5. Where is Samuel Gatewood's son hit by a bullet during battle?
(a) His arm.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
2. Who is Jesse?
3. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
4. After dumping piles of used bandages into a pit, how many patients does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife tell the surgeon he has waiting for the day?
5. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's other slave who is also planning to run away?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)