|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters Fourteen through Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
2. Where is the penitentiary that Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife are being sent to?
3. Where is the military institute located that Samuel Gatewood's son attends?
(a) Birmingham, Alabama.
(b) Charleston, South Carolina.
(c) Williamsburg, Virginia.
(d) Lexington, Virginia.
4. Who accompanies Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to the jail after they are sentenced?
(b) Samuel Gatewood.
(c) The warden and his wife.
(d) Uther Botkin.
5. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman traveling the countryside meets up with a woman named Miss Marguerite. What story does she begin telling her?
2. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
3. Whom does Samuel Gatewood have help Uther Botkin's family after the death of his wife?
4. After his essay in Part I, Chapter 13, whom does Samuel Gatewood try to convince to stop running away?
5. Who is Jesse?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)