|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman traveling the countryside meets up with a woman named Miss Marguerite. What story does she begin telling her?
(a) The story of Max's Snow.
(b) The story of Fox's Snow.
(c) The story of Cox's Snow.
(d) The story of Rex's Snow.
2. What does Alexander tell Samuel Gatewood's son he claimed so he could be assigned to his regiment?
(a) That they are cousins.
(b) That he is his son.
(c) That they are brothers.
(d) That they are half-brothers.
3. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
4. How old is Uther Botkin?
5. What property does Samuel Gatewood own?
(a) Mumford Plantation.
(b) Stratford Plantation.
(c) O'Hara Plantation.
(d) Gatewood Plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Samuel Gatewood's slave trying to run away?
2. Who harbors a runaway slave in Part I, Chapter 7?
3. Whom does Samuel Gatewood have help Uther Botkin's family after the death of his wife?
4. What happens to Duncan and Catesby during the fighting in Part III, Chapter 28?
5. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife wish she had done before she was sentenced to jail?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)