|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Catesby become now that he has "renounced his previous sinful ways"?
(a) A Lutheran.
(b) A Protestant.
(c) A Baptist.
(d) A Christian.
2. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
(a) Rex's Snow.
(b) Fox's Snow.
(c) Max's Snow.
(d) Cox's Snow.
3. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
4. The woman traveling the countryside meets up with a woman named Miss Marguerite. What story does she begin telling her?
(a) The story of Max's Snow.
(b) The story of Cox's Snow.
(c) The story of Rex's Snow.
(d) The story of Fox's Snow.
5. Where is the penitentiary that Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife are being sent to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marguerite not want to have another baby?
2. How much money does Silas's nephew offer the slave for sex?
3. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's other slave who is also planning to run away?
4. What is the name of Uther Botkin's daughter?
5. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's wife?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)