|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Uther Botkin's daughter?
2. Whom does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife hesitate to visit but eventually goes to see in Part III, Chapter 39?
3. Where is Marguerite living in Part III, Chapter 28?
(a) Nassau, the Bahamas.
(b) New York.
(c) Dominican Republic.
4. What arrives on the train that has the men disappointed that they draw lots for?
(a) A single basket of food.
(b) A couple gallons of water.
(c) A couple shirts.
(d) A jug of beer.
5. Where is the military institute located that Samuel Gatewood's son attends?
(a) Charleston, South Carolina.
(b) Williamsburg, Virginia.
(c) Birmingham, Alabama.
(d) Lexington, Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
2. Duncan is somewhat annoyed by the Confederate President at the event. What does he ask him?
3. Catesby writes a letter to his wife in Part III, Chapter 32. What does he tell her has happened to Duncan?
4. What does a recruiter for the army say to Jesse and the men working alongside him in Washington that they do not care for?
5. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)