|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Marguerite living in Part III, Chapter 28?
(a) Dominican Republic.
(b) Nassau, the Bahamas.
(c) New York.
2. Whom does Samuel Gatewood purchase from Uther Botkin?
3. What is the name of the house that Silas arrives at where there is prostitution and evening entertainment?
(a) Captain's House.
(b) Commander's House.
(c) King's House.
(d) Chief's House.
4. How old is the newspaper that Jesse reads to his men about the Gettysburg Address?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One week.
5. What is the name of the horse that Duncan has had since he was a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alexander after he demands to be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
2. Where is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife sent to work after she is released from jail?
3. Where does Alexander arrive in Part III, Chapter 29, just before a big fight?
4. What does the visitor bring Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife while visiting her in jail?
5. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. When does the story take place?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)