|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Years ago, what name was Miss Marguerite known by?
2. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
3. What is the name of Duncan's childhood servant who used to light the fire in his room?
4. Why is Samuel Gatewood's slave trying to run away?
(a) He is trying to find Rita.
(b) He is trying to find Sallie.
(c) He is trying to find Martha.
(d) He is trying to find Maggie.
5. What does Catesby tell his wife, in a letter, that he has given up?
(a) Having affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Samuel Gatewood purchase from Uther Botkin?
2. Where is Marguerite living in Part III, Chapter 28?
3. What is supposed to arrive via rail the day of the holiday in Part III, Chapter 42, which has the men so excited?
4. What does a recruiter for the army say to Jesse and the men working alongside him in Washington that they do not care for?
5. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)