|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Duncan see at an event he attends that he manages a private conversation with in Part III, Chapter 43?
2. The woman traveling the countryside meets up with a woman named Miss Marguerite. What story does she begin telling her?
(a) The story of Rex's Snow.
(b) The story of Fox's Snow.
(c) The story of Cox's Snow.
(d) The story of Max's Snow.
3. What do Jesse's men call Abraham Lincoln?
(a) President Lincoln.
(b) King Lincoln.
(c) Savior Abraham.
(d) Master Abraham.
4. Whom does Samuel Gatewood have help Uther Botkin's family after the death of his wife?
5. After attending church in Part I, Chapter 9, who begs Jack to put in a good word with Samuel Gatewood?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
2. Two years after the big storm, what is Samuel's son guarding in Part I, Chapter 2?
3. What are most of the people at the gathering at the governor's mansion?
4. What is the name of Catesby's bunkmate in Part III, Chapter 42?
5. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)