|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are most of the people at the gathering at the governor's mansion?
(a) Bar owners.
(c) Plantation owners.
(d) Blockade runners.
2. What property does Samuel Gatewood own?
(a) Gatewood Plantation.
(b) Stratford Plantation.
(c) Mumford Plantation.
(d) O'Hara Plantation.
3. What does Catesby and a fellow soldier do when a Union soldier stumbles into their camp?
(a) They take him as a prisoner.
(b) They fight him and he runs off.
(c) They kill him.
(d) They tell the boy to return the way he came.
4. Who visits Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife in jail?
(a) Abigail's Cousin Molly.
(d) Her friend Martha.
5. Whom does Marguerite accompany to an expensive gathering at the governor's mansion?
(d) Samuel Gatewood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose custody is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife released into in Part II, Chapter 23?
2. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. Where does the story take place?
3. Catesby writes a letter to his wife. Whom does he urge her to keep an eye on?
4. What is the name of the school that Uther Botkin's daughter attends?
5. Where does Catesby tell Samuel he should send someone to get his son who has been wounded in battle?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)