|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Catesby's son not a help to his family?
(a) He is flighty and unwilling to help unless the mood strikes him.
(b) He is sick a lot.
(c) He is selfish and wants nothing to do with his family.
(d) He is crippled.
2. What nickname has Samuel Gatewood's son earned from his classmates?
(c) Bucking Bronco.
3. After traveling to where the slaves are held, with whom does Silas's nephew have sex?
4. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
5. How much money is the slave that Silas's nephew had sex with being sold for?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Sixteen hundred dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Twelve hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesse think about the man that he sees coming down the road in Part IV, Chapter 52?
2. What happens to the surgeon who cut off the head of a black soldier and autopsied it?
3. What does Catesby say to a fellow soldier right before he dies?
4. Catesby writes a letter to his wife in Part III, Chapter 32. What does he tell her has happened to Duncan?
5. What are woman like Marguerite known as at the governor's party?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)