|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Catesby's daughter?
2. Who arrives at the hospital to visit Duncan and apologizes for his melancholy attitude?
3. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Ellam Omohundru.
(b) Enoch Ommar.
(c) Erik Ophikeans.
(d) Ernest Ommon.
4. What nickname has Samuel Gatewood's son earned from his classmates?
(a) Bucking Bronco.
5. What is the name of the surgeon who receives a telegram that makes him cry?
(a) Jack Laurence.
(b) Jared Lock.
(c) John Lavell.
(d) James Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jesse doing that causes most men to fall ill or to move on to another job as quickly as possible?
2. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
3. While at the military institute listening to a speech, what does Samuel Gatewood's son see happen to a Union flagpole?
4. After traveling to where the slaves are held, with whom does Silas's nephew have sex?
5. Where does Jesse decide to go to look for a new job?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)