|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While traveling home from prayer meeting, renegades stop Alexander's buggy. What do they tell the Danzinger boy who is traveling with him?
(a) That they know his father to be a spy for the Confederate Army.
(b) That they know he is a spy for the Confederate Army.
(c) That they know he is a spy for the Union Army.
(d) That they know his father to be a spy for the Union Army.
2. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Erik Ophikeans.
(b) Enoch Ommar.
(c) Ellam Omohundru.
(d) Ernest Ommon.
3. At the beginning of Part IV, Chapter 51, what are Abigail and Opal planting at the plantation?
4. What is the name of Catesby's daughter?
5. Where is the penitentiary that Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife are being sent to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the family that Alexander works for food and stays with in Part III, Chapter 35?
2. Where does Alexander arrive in Part III, Chapter 29, just before a big fight?
3. How do Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife get to the jail after being sentenced?
4. Why does the surgeon in Part III, Chapter 28, insist that all the Union soldiers be taken to another surgeon for the rest of the evening?
5. What are woman like Marguerite known as at the governor's party?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)