|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Denbrough see when It sends him into a mental darkness during the Ritual of Chud in 1958?
(a) A large turtle.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A clown.
2. Why do the Losers decide not to call the police in reaction to Henry's death?
(a) Bill says the police won't believe the murder was in self-defense.
(b) They are scared that Pennywise will hear their call.
(c) They don't know if Henry is dead.
(d) They don't know the number for the police.
3. What kills Patrick Hockstetter?
(a) A clown.
(b) A wax-like creature.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) Eddie Cochran.
4. What is the Silver Dollar?
(a) A "blacks only" club.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) A lumber union.
5. Who navigates when the Losers go into the tunnels under the city?
(a) Eddie in 1958 and Ben in 1985.
(b) Ben in 1958 and Eddie in 1985
(c) Ben in 1958 and Bill in 1985,
(d) Eddie in both 1958 and in 1985.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something the clown turns into when The Losers are viewing the photos in the photo album.
2. What happens when Bill Denbrough takes Audra for a ride on Silver?
3. The house on Neibolt Street seems to grow in proportion while the Losers Club is inside. How do they stop this sensation?
4. What does It send to kill Mike Hanlon in the tunnels as an adult?
5. What does Mike tell the group he saw at a Fourth of July parade?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike Hanlon think he will forget the events of their experience with It?
2. Describe Bill and Audra Denbrough's preparation for and ride together on Silver.
3. How do the Losers respond when Henry is killed?
4. Describe the Indian ritual that the Losers decide to try and where they complete the ritual.
5. Describe the Ritual of Chud.
6. Why and how did Patrick Hockstetter kill his infant brother when he was in kindergarten?
7. Why does the pharmacist pull Eddie into his office and what does he tell him?
8. Describe the vision that Richie has as a result of the Indian ritual?
9. How is Henry Bowers killed and by whom?
10. What happens when Mike brings his father's photo album to the clubhouse?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)