|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does It emerge from in the house on Neibolt Street?
(a) The toilet.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The cupboard.
(d) The closet.
2. What does Ben Hanscom find along the path which It has tried to escape in 1985?
(a) It's eggs.
(b) Eddie's arm.
(c) Henry Bower's body.
(d) Audra's purse.
3. What did Mr. Keene tell Eddie when he called Eddie back to his office?
(a) That Eddie's mother is going to die.
(b) That Eddie is going to die.
(c) That Eddie's asthma is worsening.
(d) That Eddie does not have asthma.
4. In the newly finished clubhouse, what do the children decide to make to kill It?
(a) An inhaler.
(b) A mousetrap.
(c) A silver bullet.
(d) A silver slug.
5. Who becomes so frightened by the photo album Mike brings that he slams the book closed and becomes hysterical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bill Denbrough see hanging from It's web in 1985?
2. Which of the following is not something the clown turns into when The Losers are viewing the photos in the photo album.
3. Why does Mike stay at the library after the others leave their late night meeting?
4. How do the Losers seal their promise to come back and try to kill It?
5. To whom did the store owner of Derry report the presence of the gang?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Losers respond when Henry is killed?
2. What happens when Mike brings his father's photo album to the clubhouse?
3. Describe the Ritual of Chud.
4. Where did Henry receive his switchblade knife and what does he use it for?
5. How do the other patrons in the bar react when Claud Heroux pulls out his ax and begins attacking people?
6. What happens when Audra first wakes up from her nightmare in the hotel room and how does she react?
7. Why does Claud Heroux attack the men at the Silver Dollar?
8. Describe the results of the rock fight in the gravel pit.
9. Describe the Indian ritual that the Losers decide to try and where they complete the ritual.
10. How does It die, and who kills It?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)