|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audra have a nightmare about in her hotel room?
(a) The dump.
(b) The gravel pit.
(c) The Barrens.
(d) The tunnels.
2. Where is Richie when the novel ends?
(a) At his mother's
(b) In California.
(c) At Mike's house.
(d) In the hospital.
3. How do the Losers seal their promise to come back and try to kill It?
(a) By cutting their hands with a coke bottle.
(b) Through a verbal oath.
(c) With a pinkie swear.
(d) Through a ritual murder.
4. What does not happen the day the members of Bradley Gang die?
(a) The townspeople kill the gang members.
(b) Five children are executed.
(c) Several people see a clown.
(d) They come to buy ammunition.
5. What does Henry Bowers do to Mike Hanlon when he attacks him as an adult?
(a) He slits his throat.
(b) He stabs him in the thigh.
(c) He chokes him.
(d) He punches his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Bradley Gang?
2. What does Richie not see during his vision in the clubhouse?
3. Whose photo album does Mike bring to the clubhouse?
4. How does Eddie break his arm?
5. What does Ben Hanscom find along the path which It has tried to escape in 1985?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike Hanlon think he will forget the events of their experience with It?
2. What happens when Mike brings his father's photo album to the clubhouse?
3. Why do the Losers all go to 29 Neibolt Street together and what do they find?
4. Why does the pharmacist pull Eddie into his office and what does he tell him?
5. What happens when Audra first wakes up from her nightmare in the hotel room and how does she react?
6. How and where do the children make the silver slugs?
7. How is the body of Patrick Hockstetter that the Losers see in the tunnel different in 1958 than in 1985.
8. Describe Bill Denbrough's encounter with Georgie in the tunnels.
9. How does Mike identify the beginning and end of the cycle described in the Third Interlude?
10. How is Henry Bowers killed and by whom?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)