|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The children become lost in the tunnels. When do they find their way?
(a) When Henry begins to chase them.
(b) After having sex with Beverly.
(c) When they find an old worker's map.
(d) They never get out of the tunnel.
2. What gets trapped inside It's mouth during the attack in the cave?
(a) Mike's head.
(b) Beverly's hair.
(c) Eddie's arm.
(d) Audra's purse.
3. In the newly finished clubhouse, what do the children decide to make to kill It?
(a) A silver bullet.
(b) A mousetrap.
(c) A silver slug.
(d) An inhaler.
4. Who begins the Ritual of Chud with It in the tunnel?
(a) Bill Denbrough.
(b) Eddie Kaspbrak.
(c) Ben Hanscom.
(d) Mike Hanlon.
5. How do the Losers seal their promise to come back and try to kill It?
(a) By cutting their hands with a coke bottle.
(b) Through a verbal oath.
(c) Through a ritual murder.
(d) With a pinkie swear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Losers come out of the tunnels in the 1950s?
2. In 1958, how does Bill Denbrough battle It in the tunnels?
3. Why does Patrick Hockstetter go to look inside the refrigerator at the edge of the dump?
4. Which of the following does Eddie not tell his mom when he wakes up in the hospital?
5. What happens when Bill Denbrough takes Audra for a ride on Silver?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why and how did Patrick Hockstetter kill his infant brother when he was in kindergarten?
2. Why does Claud Heroux attack the men at the Silver Dollar?
3. Why does the pharmacist pull Eddie into his office and what does he tell him?
4. How is the body of Patrick Hockstetter that the Losers see in the tunnel different in 1958 than in 1985.
5. Describe Bill Denbrough's encounter with Georgie in the tunnels.
6. How does It die, and who kills It?
7. How is Henry Bowers killed and by whom?
8. Describe the vision Bill Denbrough has when he is battling It telepathically.
9. Who is at the dump when Beverly goes there alone to practice her slingshot and what does she see?
10. How do the other patrons in the bar react when Claud Heroux pulls out his ax and begins attacking people?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)