|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Richie come to from his vision?
(a) When he is stabbed.
(b) When he is pulled from the clubhouse.
(c) When Bill punches him.
(d) When It kills him.
2. With whom does Beverly leave the library after Mike breaks up the meeting?
3. What happens when Audra wakes up from her nightmare?
(a) A clown appears under her bed.
(b) The TV shows a clown holding her director's head.
(c) The electricity goes out.
(d) She sees Henry's body floating in the room.
4. What does Bill Denbrough see when It sends him into a mental darkness during the Ritual of Chud in 1958?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A clown.
(d) A large turtle.
5. Which member of the Loser's club does It disguise itself as?
(a) Mike Hanlon.
(b) Georgie Denbrough.
(c) Ben Hanscom.
(d) Bill Denbrough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stays outside during the Indian ritual to stand watch?
2. Which of the following conclusions does Mike Hanlon not make?
3. Who does Claud Heroux kill?
4. During a flashback in chapter 13, where is Mike Hanlon headed when Henry Bowers begins to chase him?
5. Who navigates when the Losers go into the tunnels under the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Eddie's attempt to escape from Henry after he leaves the grocery store where he spent his allowance.
2. Why and how did Patrick Hockstetter kill his infant brother when he was in kindergarten?
3. Describe Bill Denbrough's encounter with Georgie in the tunnels.
4. Why does Claud Heroux attack the men at the Silver Dollar?
5. How is the body of Patrick Hockstetter that the Losers see in the tunnel different in 1958 than in 1985.
6. Who is at the dump when Beverly goes there alone to practice her slingshot and what does she see?
7. What happens when Mike brings his father's photo album to the clubhouse?
8. Describe the vision that Richie has as a result of the Indian ritual?
9. Why does Mike Hanlon think he will forget the events of their experience with It?
10. Where did Henry receive his switchblade knife and what does he use it for?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)