|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does It send to kill Mike Hanlon in the tunnels as an adult?
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A spider.
2. How is It finally killed?
(a) By crawling inside It and killing It's heart.
(b) With silver bullets.
(c) By killing It's children.
(d) By cutting off It's nose.
3. What happens when Audra wakes up from her nightmare?
(a) The electricity goes out.
(b) A clown appears under her bed.
(c) She sees Henry's body floating in the room.
(d) The TV shows a clown holding her director's head.
4. How do the Losers seal their promise to come back and try to kill It?
(a) With a pinkie swear.
(b) Through a verbal oath.
(c) Through a ritual murder.
(d) By cutting their hands with a coke bottle.
5. With whom does Beverly leave the library after Mike breaks up the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ben tells the other members of the Losers Club about a ritual ceremony that the Indians perform. What is not involved in this ceremony?
2. Who tries to block Mike Hanlon's call to the hospital after Henry Bowers attacks him?
3. What happens when Eddie leaves the grocery store where he spent his allowance?
4. According to Bill Denbrough, what is a glamour?
5. Why do the members of the Losers Club initially go to the gravel pit before the rock fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the pharmacist pull Eddie into his office and what does he tell him?
2. How do the Losers respond when Henry is killed?
3. How is Henry Bowers killed and by whom?
4. Describe Bill Denbrough's encounter with Georgie in the tunnels.
5. Why do the Losers all go to 29 Neibolt Street together and what do they find?
6. Describe the Indian ritual that the Losers decide to try and where they complete the ritual.
7. Describe Eddie's attempt to escape from Henry after he leaves the grocery store where he spent his allowance.
8. How is the body of Patrick Hockstetter that the Losers see in the tunnel different in 1958 than in 1985.
9. How do the other patrons in the bar react when Claud Heroux pulls out his ax and begins attacking people?
10. What happens when Audra first wakes up from her nightmare in the hotel room and how does she react?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)