|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body do the Losers see in both 1958 and 1985 inside the tunnels?
(a) Henry Bowers.
(b) Georgie Denbrough.
(c) Patrick Hockstetter.
(d) Mike Hanlon.
2. What observation does Mike Hanlon make about the cycles in the Third Interlude?
(a) They have kept the crime rate down.
(b) They happen every 50 years.
(c) They randomly start and stop.
(d) They seem to need a huge event to begin and end.
3. Which of the following does Eddie not tell his mom when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) He knows she sent his friends away.
(b) He will pretend his asthma is real.
(c) He knows his asthma is fake.
(d) He is sorry he has no friends.
4. Where is Richie when the novel ends?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) At his mother's
(c) At Mike's house.
(d) In California.
5. The children become lost in the tunnels. When do they find their way?
(a) When they find an old worker's map.
(b) After having sex with Beverly.
(c) When Henry begins to chase them.
(d) They never get out of the tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben Hanscom find along the path which It has tried to escape in 1985?
2. Why do the children leave It in It's nest in 1958?
3. What does Mike see in the refrigerator in the library when he goes to get his beer?
4. With whom does Beverly leave the library after Mike breaks up the meeting?
5. How does Eddie Kaspbrak attack It in the tunnels in 1985?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Eddie's attempt to escape from Henry after he leaves the grocery store where he spent his allowance.
2. How do the Losers respond when Henry is killed?
3. How is the Bradley Gang killed?
4. Describe the vision that Richie has as a result of the Indian ritual?
5. How does It die, and who kills It?
6. Describe the Ritual of Chud.
7. Describe the Indian ritual that the Losers decide to try and where they complete the ritual.
8. Describe Bill Denbrough's encounter with Georgie in the tunnels.
9. How do the other patrons in the bar react when Claud Heroux pulls out his ax and begins attacking people?
10. How does Mike identify the beginning and end of the cycle described in the Third Interlude?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)