|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills Patrick Hockstetter?
(a) A wax-like creature.
(b) Eddie Cochran.
(c) A clown.
(d) A werewolf.
2. The children become lost in the tunnels. When do they find their way?
(a) They never get out of the tunnel.
(b) After having sex with Beverly.
(c) When they find an old worker's map.
(d) When Henry begins to chase them.
3. How does Eddie break his arm?
(a) Eddie trips over a tricycle, breaking it with his fall
(b) Henry snaps his arm in two using a crowbar.
(c) Henry slams the door on Eddie's arm.
(d) Henry breaks it by pulling it behind Eddie's back.
4. What response do they get when the Losers call the library after Henry's death?
(a) The sheriff answers and tells them Mike is hurt.
(b) Henry Bowers answers and tells them he will kill them all.
(c) The sheriff answers and tells them Mike is dead.
(d) Mike answers and agrees to meet them.
5. How does Eddie Kaspbrak attack It in the tunnels in 1985?
(a) With his inhaler.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What observation does Mike Hanlon make about the cycles in the Third Interlude?
2. Which of the following conclusions does Mike Hanlon not make?
3. Which of the following does Eddie not tell his mom when he wakes up in the hospital?
4. What does It send to kill Mike Hanlon in the tunnels as an adult?
5. Why do the Losers decide not to call the police in reaction to Henry's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Ritual of Chud.
2. How does It die, and who kills It?
3. Where did Henry receive his switchblade knife and what does he use it for?
4. Describe the vision Bill Denbrough has when he is battling It telepathically.
5. Why does Mike Hanlon think he will forget the events of their experience with It?
6. Describe Eddie's attempt to escape from Henry after he leaves the grocery store where he spent his allowance.
7. How do the other patrons in the bar react when Claud Heroux pulls out his ax and begins attacking people?
8. How is Henry Bowers killed and by whom?
9. How is the body of Patrick Hockstetter that the Losers see in the tunnel different in 1958 than in 1985.
10. How is the Bradley Gang killed?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)