|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the werewolf in the house on Neibolt Street do to Ben?
(a) There is no werewolf.
(b) It scratches his eyes.
(c) It cuts open his stomach.
(d) It slits his throat.
2. What encounter does Beverly remember on the way back to the hotel from the library?
(a) One time when Tom beat her up for smoking.
(b) Henry and Patrick's sexual encounter at the dump.
(c) Her father checking her body to see if she is a virgin.
(d) Finding out that her father is dead.
3. Why are the lumberjacks killed?
(a) They were victims of Henry Bowers.
(b) They were striking for unsafe work conditions.
(c) Claud Heroux hated them.
(d) They were manifestations of It.
4. What has happened to the ink with which Mike wrote his friends' numbers?
(b) It got darker.
(c) It smeared.
(d) It is fading.
5. What causes Bill to remember his father's warning that it is easy to get lost in the tunnels in 1958?
(a) He becomes confused about how to get out of the tunnels.
(b) They see a body of a water department employee who got lost.
(c) They lose Beverly along the way.
(d) Eddie asks if they know where they are going.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event happened in 1929 that Mike Hanlon connects with the beginning of a cycle?
2. What response do they get when the Losers call the library after Henry's death?
3. How is It finally killed?
4. What did Mr. Keene tell Eddie when he called Eddie back to his office?
5. What do the children tell Bill's parents they are going to do the night they make silver slugs?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)