|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to block Mike Hanlon's call to the hospital after Henry Bowers attacks him?
(a) Victor Criss.
(c) Patrick Hockstetter.
(d) Henry Bowers.
2. What does the werewolf in the house on Neibolt Street do to Ben?
(a) There is no werewolf.
(b) It scratches his eyes.
(c) It slits his throat.
(d) It cuts open his stomach.
3. Which of the following is not something the clown turns into when The Losers are viewing the photos in the photo album.
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A mummy.
(c) A drowned teenager.
(d) A balloon.
4. Who does Bill Denbrough see hanging from It's web in 1985?
5. What kills Patrick Hockstetter?
(a) A wax-like creature.
(b) A clown.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) Eddie Cochran.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike tell the group he saw at a Fourth of July parade?
2. What observation does Mike Hanlon make about the cycles in the Third Interlude?
3. What event happened in 1929 that Mike Hanlon connects with the beginning of a cycle?
4. How do the Losers seal their promise to come back and try to kill It?
5. How is Claud Heroux killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Henry receive his switchblade knife and what does he use it for?
2. What happens when Mike brings his father's photo album to the clubhouse?
3. How do the other patrons in the bar react when Claud Heroux pulls out his ax and begins attacking people?
4. Describe the Ritual of Chud.
5. How is Henry Bowers killed and by whom?
6. How is the body of Patrick Hockstetter that the Losers see in the tunnel different in 1958 than in 1985.
7. What happens when Audra first wakes up from her nightmare in the hotel room and how does she react?
8. Why does the pharmacist pull Eddie into his office and what does he tell him?
9. Describe the vision Bill Denbrough has when he is battling It telepathically.
10. Why and how did Patrick Hockstetter kill his infant brother when he was in kindergarten?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)