|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the members of the Losers Club initially go to the gravel pit before the rock fight?
(a) To shoot off fireworks.
(b) To build a dam.
(c) To have their weekly meeting.
(d) To kill Henry.
2. What does Richie not see during his vision in the clubhouse?
(a) An object that looks like a spaceship.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) The Barrens a long time ago.
3. How do the Losers seal their promise to come back and try to kill It?
(a) Through a verbal oath.
(b) With a pinkie swear.
(c) By cutting their hands with a coke bottle.
(d) Through a ritual murder.
4. How do the members of the Losers Club hide their clubhouse as children?
(a) They cover it with tree limbs.
(b) They put it in a tree.
(c) They create a secret door behind Bill's room.
(d) They build it underground.
5. Which of the following does Eddie not tell his mom when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) He will pretend his asthma is real.
(b) He knows she sent his friends away.
(c) He is sorry he has no friends.
(d) He knows his asthma is fake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the children leave It in It's nest in 1958?
2. In 1958, how does Bill Denbrough battle It in the tunnels?
3. How does Eddie Kaspbrak attack It in the tunnels in 1985?
4. With whom does Beverly leave the library after Mike breaks up the meeting?
5. What event happened in 1929 that Mike Hanlon connects with the beginning of a cycle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is at the dump when Beverly goes there alone to practice her slingshot and what does she see?
2. Describe the vision that Richie has as a result of the Indian ritual?
3. Why and how did Patrick Hockstetter kill his infant brother when he was in kindergarten?
4. Describe the Indian ritual that the Losers decide to try and where they complete the ritual.
5. Why does Claud Heroux attack the men at the Silver Dollar?
6. How is Henry Bowers killed and by whom?
7. How do the other patrons in the bar react when Claud Heroux pulls out his ax and begins attacking people?
8. What promise do the Losers make in 1958 when they come out of the tunnels and how do they seal this promise?
9. Describe Bill Denbrough's encounter with Georgie in the tunnels.
10. How is the Bradley Gang killed?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)