|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do most of the children leave the clubhouse after they start the Indian ritual?
(a) They think they hear someone coming.
(b) They are frightened.
(c) They see death.
(d) The smoke is too strong.
2. What event happened in 1929 that Mike Hanlon connects with the beginning of a cycle?
(a) Henry's return to Derry.
(b) The death of the Bradley Gang.
(c) The fire at the Black Spot.
(d) It's pregnancy.
3. Why does Henry Bowers chase Mike Hanlon into the train depot?
(a) Henry and his father blame the Hanlon family for their bad luck.
(b) Henry wants Mike to help him with a poem he is writing.
(c) Mike wouldn't let Henry cheat off of him.
(d) Mike has stolen Henry's girlfriend.
4. What comes out of the refrigerator in the dump when Patrick Hockstetter opens it?
(b) A pigeon.
(d) A dog.
5. Who calls the police after Eddie breaks his arm?
(a) Eddie's friend, Bill.
(b) The shop owner of the grocery store.
(c) Eddie's mother.
(d) The librarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Audra wakes up from her nightmare?
2. The house on Neibolt Street seems to grow in proportion while the Losers Club is inside. How do they stop this sensation?
3. Which member of the Loser's club does It disguise itself as?
4. What do the children tell Bill's parents they are going to do the night they make silver slugs?
5. When does Richie come to from his vision?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)