|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body do the Losers see in both 1958 and 1985 inside the tunnels?
(a) Patrick Hockstetter.
(b) Mike Hanlon.
(c) Georgie Denbrough.
(d) Henry Bowers.
2. Why does Mike stay at the library after the others leave their late night meeting?
(a) To find a missing book.
(b) To write in his diary.
(c) To do some research.
(d) He doesn't stay.
3. Which of the following does Eddie not tell his mom when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) He is sorry he has no friends.
(b) He will pretend his asthma is real.
(c) He knows his asthma is fake.
(d) He knows she sent his friends away.
4. Who does Claud Heroux kill?
(a) The lumberjacks.
(c) The bartenders.
(d) The people that killed his friends, the lumberjacks.
5. What does Audra have a nightmare about in her hotel room?
(a) The gravel pit.
(b) The tunnels.
(c) The Barrens.
(d) The dump.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Bradley Gang?
2. What comes out of the cupboard in the house on Neibolt Street, frightening Beverly?
3. Why do the Losers decide not to call the police in reaction to Henry's death?
4. What observation does Mike Hanlon make about the cycles in the Third Interlude?
5. Who begins the Ritual of Chud with It in the tunnel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the body of Patrick Hockstetter that the Losers see in the tunnel different in 1958 than in 1985.
2. Why does Mike Hanlon think he will forget the events of their experience with It?
3. Why does Claud Heroux attack the men at the Silver Dollar?
4. Where did Henry receive his switchblade knife and what does he use it for?
5. How does It die, and who kills It?
6. Why and how did Patrick Hockstetter kill his infant brother when he was in kindergarten?
7. How do the other patrons in the bar react when Claud Heroux pulls out his ax and begins attacking people?
8. Describe Bill Denbrough's encounter with Georgie in the tunnels.
9. Describe the vision that Richie has as a result of the Indian ritual?
10. Describe the Ritual of Chud.
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)