|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did the store owner of Derry report the presence of the gang?
(a) The men in town.
(b) The police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The women in town.
2. What does not happen the day the members of Bradley Gang die?
(a) They come to buy ammunition.
(b) Five children are executed.
(c) The townspeople kill the gang members.
(d) Several people see a clown.
3. What response do they get when the Losers call the library after Henry's death?
(a) The sheriff answers and tells them Mike is dead.
(b) Mike answers and agrees to meet them.
(c) Henry Bowers answers and tells them he will kill them all.
(d) The sheriff answers and tells them Mike is hurt.
4. How is Claud Heroux killed?
(a) He is murdered with an ax.
(b) He is suffocated with a pillow.
(c) He is stabbed to death.
(d) He is hanged by townsfolk.
5. What character does Tom Rogan become in his nightmare at the hotel?
(a) Patrick Hockstetter.
(b) Bill Denbrough.
(c) Henry Bowers.
(d) Georgie Denbrough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Audra wakes up from her nightmare?
2. In the newly finished clubhouse, what do the children decide to make to kill It?
3. Ben tells the other members of the Losers Club about a ritual ceremony that the Indians perform. What is not involved in this ceremony?
4. How is It finally killed?
5. What do the children tell Bill's parents they are going to do the night they make silver slugs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Ritual of Chud.
2. How do the other patrons in the bar react when Claud Heroux pulls out his ax and begins attacking people?
3. Describe Bill Denbrough's encounter with Georgie in the tunnels.
4. Describe Eddie's attempt to escape from Henry after he leaves the grocery store where he spent his allowance.
5. How do the Losers respond when Henry is killed?
6. Why do the Losers all go to 29 Neibolt Street together and what do they find?
7. Why does Mike Hanlon think he will forget the events of their experience with It?
8. What promise do the Losers make in 1958 when they come out of the tunnels and how do they seal this promise?
9. What happens when Mike brings his father's photo album to the clubhouse?
10. Describe the vision Bill Denbrough has when he is battling It telepathically.
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)