|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Loser's club does It disguise itself as?
(a) Ben Hanscom.
(b) Bill Denbrough.
(c) Mike Hanlon.
(d) Georgie Denbrough.
2. Whose body do the Losers see in both 1958 and 1985 inside the tunnels?
(a) Henry Bowers.
(b) Georgie Denbrough.
(c) Mike Hanlon.
(d) Patrick Hockstetter.
3. How do the members of the Losers Club hide their clubhouse as children?
(a) They create a secret door behind Bill's room.
(b) They put it in a tree.
(c) They cover it with tree limbs.
(d) They build it underground.
4. What does not happen the day the members of Bradley Gang die?
(a) Five children are executed.
(b) Several people see a clown.
(c) The townspeople kill the gang members.
(d) They come to buy ammunition.
5. What comes out of the refrigerator in the dump when Patrick Hockstetter opens it?
(a) A pigeon.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the children leave It in It's nest in 1958?
2. What does Mike Hanlon say controls Derry in his fourth diary entry?
3. Who tries to block Mike Hanlon's call to the hospital after Henry Bowers attacks him?
4. Who begins the Ritual of Chud with It in the tunnel?
5. What character does Tom Rogan become in his nightmare at the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Indian ritual that the Losers decide to try and where they complete the ritual.
2. How do the Losers respond when Henry is killed?
3. Why does Claud Heroux attack the men at the Silver Dollar?
4. How and where do the children make the silver slugs?
5. Describe the results of the rock fight in the gravel pit.
6. Who is at the dump when Beverly goes there alone to practice her slingshot and what does she see?
7. Why does Mike Hanlon think he will forget the events of their experience with It?
8. Describe Eddie's attempt to escape from Henry after he leaves the grocery store where he spent his allowance.
9. How is the Bradley Gang killed?
10. What promise do the Losers make in 1958 when they come out of the tunnels and how do they seal this promise?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)