|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mike Hanlon when the novel ends?
(a) Visiting Bill Denbrough.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At his mother's
(d) In California.
2. Why do most of the children leave the clubhouse after they start the Indian ritual?
(a) The smoke is too strong.
(b) They are frightened.
(c) They see death.
(d) They think they hear someone coming.
3. Whose body do the Losers see in both 1958 and 1985 inside the tunnels?
(a) Georgie Denbrough.
(b) Mike Hanlon.
(c) Patrick Hockstetter.
(d) Henry Bowers.
4. What observation does Mike Hanlon make about the cycles in the Third Interlude?
(a) They have kept the crime rate down.
(b) They seem to need a huge event to begin and end.
(c) They happen every 50 years.
(d) They randomly start and stop.
5. Who begins the Ritual of Chud with It in the tunnel?
(a) Ben Hanscom.
(b) Eddie Kaspbrak.
(c) Mike Hanlon.
(d) Bill Denbrough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eddie laugh after he breaks his arm?
2. What happens when Eddie leaves the grocery store where he spent his allowance?
3. Ben tells the other members of the Losers Club about a ritual ceremony that the Indians perform. What is not involved in this ceremony?
4. Why do the Losers decide not to call the police in reaction to Henry's death?
5. What gets trapped inside It's mouth during the attack in the cave?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)