|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is It finally killed?
(a) With silver bullets.
(b) By crawling inside It and killing It's heart.
(c) By cutting off It's nose.
(d) By killing It's children.
2. Who stays outside during the Indian ritual to stand watch?
(a) No one.
3. Who finally kills It?
(a) Bill Denbrough.
(b) Ben Hanscom.
(c) Eddie Kaspbrak.
(d) Beverly Marsh.
4. What does Henry Bowers do to Mike Hanlon when he attacks him as an adult?
(a) He stabs him in the thigh.
(b) He slits his throat.
(c) He chokes him.
(d) He punches his face.
5. What is the only way to stop a glamour?
(a) By forgetting your memories.
(b) By shooting them with a silver bullet.
(c) By chanting their name.
(d) By using the Ritual of Chud.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a flashback in chapter 13, where is Mike Hanlon headed when Henry Bowers begins to chase him?
2. Where is Richie when the novel ends?
3. The house on Neibolt Street seems to grow in proportion while the Losers Club is inside. How do they stop this sensation?
4. Whose body do the Losers see in both 1958 and 1985 inside the tunnels?
5. What do the members of the Losers Club bring with them to their late night meeting at the library?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Beverly Marsh solve the problem when everyone is frightened, lost, and pulling away from each other in the caves in 1958? What is the result of her actions?
2. How does Mike identify the beginning and end of the cycle described in the Third Interlude?
3. Describe the vision Bill Denbrough has when he is battling It telepathically.
4. Describe the clubhouse that the Losers build.
5. Describe the vision that Richie has as a result of the Indian ritual?
6. Describe Eddie's attempt to escape from Henry after he leaves the grocery store where he spent his allowance.
7. What promise do the Losers make in 1958 when they come out of the tunnels and how do they seal this promise?
8. What happens when Mike brings his father's photo album to the clubhouse?
9. How do the Losers respond when Henry is killed?
10. How does It die, and who kills It?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)