|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mike Hanlon when the novel ends?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) At his mother's
(c) Visiting Bill Denbrough.
(d) In California.
2. Where does It emerge from in the house on Neibolt Street?
(a) The cupboard.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The closet.
(d) The bedroom.
3. How do Bill and Audra Denbrough dress for their ride on Silver?
(a) As rich people.
(b) As Henry Bowers.
(c) As It.
(d) As children.
4. Which member of the Loser's club does It disguise itself as?
(a) Bill Denbrough.
(b) Ben Hanscom.
(c) Georgie Denbrough.
(d) Mike Hanlon.
5. What did Mr. Keene tell Eddie when he called Eddie back to his office?
(a) That Eddie does not have asthma.
(b) That Eddie's asthma is worsening.
(c) That Eddie's mother is going to die.
(d) That Eddie is going to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event happened in 1929 that Mike Hanlon connects with the beginning of a cycle?
2. What causes Bill to remember his father's warning that it is easy to get lost in the tunnels in 1958?
3. Who navigates when the Losers go into the tunnels under the city?
4. What has happened to the ink with which Mike wrote his friends' numbers?
5. What do the children tell Bill's parents they are going to do the night they make silver slugs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Audra first wakes up from her nightmare in the hotel room and how does she react?
2. Describe Bill and Audra Denbrough's preparation for and ride together on Silver.
3. Describe the vision that Richie has as a result of the Indian ritual?
4. What happens when Mike brings his father's photo album to the clubhouse?
5. How does Beverly Marsh solve the problem when everyone is frightened, lost, and pulling away from each other in the caves in 1958? What is the result of her actions?
6. How do the Losers respond when Henry is killed?
7. Describe the Ritual of Chud.
8. How does Mike identify the beginning and end of the cycle described in the Third Interlude?
9. Describe Bill Denbrough's encounter with Georgie in the tunnels.
10. Why does Claud Heroux attack the men at the Silver Dollar?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)