|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after they bonded did the characters reunite in their hometown?
2. Where does Adrian win his hat?
(a) At the school.
(b) At the Derry Days Carnival.
(c) At the Canal Days Festival.
(d) At the State Fair.
3. What do Bill Denbrough and Richie Tozier find in the house on Neibolt Street?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A bird.
(c) A mummy.
(d) A clown.
4. When Mike Hanlon explores the site of the Kitchener Ironworks explosion, what does he see that frightens him?
(a) A clown.
(b) A mummy.
(c) A huge bird.
5. Where is Adrian when he is attacked?
(a) At the pharmacy.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At school.
(d) At the movies.
6. From whom does Mike Hanlon get most of his information about Derry in his interviews of townsfolk?
(a) The older citizens.
(b) The children.
(c) His parents.
(d) His friends.
7. Why do Bill Denbrough and Richie Tozier go to the house on Neibolt Street?
(a) To act out a horror movie.
(b) To find and kill what killed Georgie.
(c) To find the photo that is missing.
(d) To hide from Henry.
8. Why does Richie Tozier go over the Bill Denbrough's house?
(a) To look at George's photo album.
(b) To play cards.
(c) To record what they have seen in a diary.
(d) To visit with Bill's parents.
9. Why does Eddie Cochran decide to spend the night at the park?
(a) He knows his mother will punish him because of his bad grades.
(b) He is afraid Henry Bowers will attack him.
(c) He knows his stepfather will beat him because of his bad grades.
(d) He is afraid of the ghosts that live in his house.
10. What does Pennywise tell Georgie Denbrough?
(a) That there is a circus in the drain.
(b) That his friends are waiting for him in the drain.
(c) That he is going to kill Georgie.
(d) That he will give Georgie candy.
11. Where do the members of the Losers Club first meet up when they return to Derry as adults?
(a) The library.
(b) The Barrens.
(c) A local motel.
(d) A local restaurant.
12. What happens to the clown in regards to the attack on Adrian?
(a) It is never mentioned again.
(b) It is put on trial.
(c) It is searched for by a mob.
(d) It is killed.
13. Why is Ben Hanscom running from Henry Bowers the day that school lets out for the summer?
(a) He made Henry mad because he took part of his lunch.
(b) Ben is a bully and has been teasing Henry.
(c) He is afraid that Henry will tease him for making good grades.
(d) He knows that Henry is mad because Ben wouldn't let him cheat.
14. Why is Tom Rogan unable to rent a car on the way to Derry?
(a) He doesn't need to rent a car.
(b) He doesn't have a license.
(c) Audra, Bill's wife, rents the last one.
(d) He forgets his insurance.
15. What does Stan Uris do when he becomes locked in the Standpipe?
(a) Punches a hole in the door.
(b) Repeats bird names.
(c) Uses his inhaler.
(d) Pulls out his gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill Denbrough send the other boys to gather materials for the dam?
2. Why does Mr. Nell tell the boys to tear down the dam?
3. What does Henry Bowers begin to hear the day Mike calls his friends back to Derry?
4. Who finds Georgie Denbrough's body?
5. Where does Ben Hanscom escape Henry and fall asleep?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)