|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike Hanlon's father's friend do to save the people in the nightclub when it is set aflame?
(a) He hacks a whole in the wall with an axe.
(b) He runs a truck into the building.
(c) He puts out the fire.
(d) He runs inside to pull people out.
2. Where does Bill Denbrough find Silver?
(a) At the dump.
(b) At a pawn store.
(c) In his parents' garage.
(d) In a child's backyard.
3. Who is Pennywise?
(a) The clown.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The father.
(d) The bicycle.
4. When did Stanley and his wife, Patricia Uris, meet?
(a) At work.
(b) In elementary school.
(c) In college.
(d) In high school.
5. Where does Mike Hanlon live in grade school?
(a) With his brother in an apartment.
(b) With his grandparents on a farm.
(c) With his parents on a working farm.
(d) With his parents in the suburbs.
6. What do Bill Denbrough and Richie Tozier find in the house on Neibolt Street?
(a) A clown.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A mummy.
(d) A bird.
7. What is Patricia Uris doing when Stanley gets the call from Mike?
(a) Reading a book.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Sewing a button on his shirt.
8. What happens after Beverly Marsh returns home from the movie with Ben Hanscom and Richie Tozier?
(a) Beverly begins to hear voices in the drain.
(b) Beverly doesn't return home.
(c) Beverly's mom is mad at her for being late.
(d) Beverly gets in trouble for going to the movies.
9. Where does Ben Hanscom run when trying to escape Henry Bowers?
(a) The library.
(b) To Beverly's house.
(d) Back to school.
10. Where is Adrian when he is attacked?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At the pharmacy.
(c) At school.
(d) At the movies.
11. Which of the following characters does not help build the dam across the flood waters?
(a) Stan Uris.
(b) Eddie Kaspbrak.
(c) Bill Denbrough.
(d) George Denbrough.
12. Where does Beverly Marsh Rogan go on her walking tour?
(a) To her mom's house.
(b) To the library.
(c) To the truck depot.
(d) To her father's old apartment building.
13. What happens to Georgie Denbrough's boat when he returns outside after talking to Bill?
(a) It falls apart.
(b) It becomes waterlogged.
(c) It sails into the street.
(d) It falls into the drain.
14. Why is Tom Rogan unable to rent a car on the way to Derry?
(a) He doesn't need to rent a car.
(b) He doesn't have a license.
(c) He forgets his insurance.
(d) Audra, Bill's wife, rents the last one.
15. Who cannot see the blood in the drain?
(c) Beverly's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Second Interlude, how does Mike Hanlon begin his diary entry?
2. What does Henry Bowers begin to hear the day Mike calls his friends back to Derry?
3. What does the creature in the canal do to Adrian?
4. What does Patricia Uris find when she checks on Stanley in the bathroom?
5. During their first meeting back in town, what does Mike Hanlon tell the group caused him to call them back to Derry?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)