|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patricia Uris find when she checks on Stanley in the bathroom?
(a) He has killed himself by slitting his wrists.
(b) He is just fine.
(c) He has snuck out the window.
(d) He has passed out in the shower.
2. What creature do both the young men and Adrian's lover claim to see in the canal?
(a) A whale.
(b) A bird.
(c) A clown.
(d) A fish.
3. Why was Adrian confronted by a group of young men before his murder?
(a) Because he was at the club.
(b) Because he was wearing pink.
(c) Because he was wearing an "I Love Derry" hat.
(d) Because he was walking on someone's yard.
4. What happens when Ben Hanscom, Beverly Marsh, and Richie Tozier leave the movies?
(a) Henry doesn't see them and they get away.
(b) Henry attacks them and breaks Beverly's arm.
(c) Henry attacks them, but they fight back and win.
(d) Henry attacks them and gives Ben a bloody nose.
5. Who is Pennywise?
(a) The father.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The clown.
(d) The bicycle.
6. What happens to the young men in regards to the attack on Adrian?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are never mentioned again.
(c) They are tried for murder.
(d) They fall into the canal.
7. In Derry, amongst which segment of the population is the death rate highest?
(a) The children.
(b) The parents.
(c) The elderly.
(d) The homeless.
8. Ben Hanscom begins to remember details of his childhood ____________.
(a) When he is on a business trip.
(b) When he is on his honeymoon.
(c) When he is flying home to Derry.
(d) When he gets an invitation to a friend's wedding.
9. Why is Bill Denbrough in bed during the flood?
(a) He has a broken leg.
(b) He has the flu.
(c) He is in trouble.
(d) It is late at night.
10. Where does Beverly Marsh Rogan go on her walking tour?
(a) To her mom's house.
(b) To the truck depot.
(c) To the library.
(d) To her father's old apartment building.
11. What does Mike Hanlon's father's friend do to save the people in the nightclub when it is set aflame?
(a) He runs a truck into the building.
(b) He runs inside to pull people out.
(c) He hacks a whole in the wall with an axe.
(d) He puts out the fire.
12. What does Mike Hanlon's father say he saw the night that the nightclub was attacked?
(a) A huge bird.
(b) A leper.
(c) A mummy.
(d) A clown.
13. During their first meeting back in town, what does Mike Hanlon tell the group caused him to call them back to Derry?
(a) Nine child murders.
(b) Five drownings.
(c) Eleven rapes.
(d) Seven homocides.
14. What story does Bill Denbrough tell the boys after they have completed the dam?
(a) He tells them about seeing a leper in the train yard.
(b) He tells them about seeing a mummy on the frozen canal.
(c) He tells them about the photo album bleeding.
(d) He tells them about Georgie's arm being ripped off.
15. What was decided to be the cause of death for Dorsey Cochran?
(a) Dorsey had been strangled.
(b) Dorsey committed suicide.
(c) Dorsey overdosed.
(d) Dorsey had been beaten to death with a blunt instrument.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richie Tozier remember as he sits on a bench in Bassey Park?
2. Where does Bill Denbrough find Silver?
3. Which of the following most accurately describes Mike Hanlon?
4. What does Stan Uris do when he becomes locked in the Standpipe?
5. What was the nightclub called that was on the Derry military base and only for the colored men?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)