|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike Hanlon's father say he saw the night that the nightclub was attacked?
(a) A leper.
(b) A clown.
(c) A mummy.
(d) A huge bird.
2. Which of the following most accurately describes Mike Hanlon?
(a) He is a filmmaker.
(b) He is an amateur historian.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He is a novelist.
3. Who/what is Silver?
(a) Bill Denbrough's bicycle.
(b) Bill Denbrough's grandmother.
(c) Bill Denbrough's horse.
(d) Bill Denbrough's dog.
4. Who attacked the nightclub?
(a) Mike's father.
(b) The black patrons.
(c) Men with white sheets.
(d) The other military men.
5. How many years after they bonded did the characters reunite in their hometown?
6. What does Georgie Denbrough see when he reaches down to retrieve the boat?
(a) A clown.
(b) A dog.
(c) Another boat.
(d) A monster.
7. When Edward Cochran went missing, why didn't his parents report his absence?
(a) Edward told them he was spending the night at a friend's house.
(b) Edward has a difficult relationship with his stepfather.
(c) Edward told them that he was leaving.
(d) Edward doesn't live with them.
8. Where does Adrian win his hat?
(a) At the State Fair.
(b) At the Canal Days Festival.
(c) At the school.
(d) At the Derry Days Carnival.
9. Where does Beverly Marsh Rogan go on her walking tour?
(a) To her mom's house.
(b) To the truck depot.
(c) To the library.
(d) To her father's old apartment building.
10. Who helps bring Henry Bowers back to Derry?
(a) Victor Criss.
(b) Georgie Denbrough.
(c) Belch Huggins.
(d) Bill Denbrough.
11. When Henry Bowers attacks Ben Hanscom, what does he do?
(a) Knocks out his teeth.
(b) Kicks him in the knees.
(c) Carves an H on his stomach.
(d) Strangles him.
12. When Mike Hanlon suggests that each of the members of the Losers Club take a walk through town alone, what does he tell them?
(a) To enjoy themselves.
(b) To kill Henry Bowers.
(c) To try and forget everything.
(d) That they may not survive.
13. Who helps Beverly Marsh Rogan arrange her travel to Derry?
(a) Her friend Kay.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her friend Ben.
14. Where do the members of the Losers Club first meet up when they return to Derry as adults?
(a) The library.
(b) A local restaurant.
(c) A local motel.
(d) The Barrens.
15. Why is Adrian not attacked the first time he is confronted by the young men about his hat?
(a) The young men are too lazy.
(b) They are in a public area.
(c) They don't really want to attack Adrian.
(d) They are interrupted by a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ben Hanscom begins to remember details of his childhood ____________.
2. What was the nightclub called that was on the Derry military base and only for the colored men?
3. Who is Pennywise?
4. Where does Bill Denbrough find Silver?
5. What does Georgie Denbrough try to build?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)