|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dorsey?
(a) Edward's grandfather.
(b) Edward's stepfather.
(c) Edward's dog.
(d) Edward's brother.
2. To whom does Ben Hanscom write a postcard at the library?
(a) Victor Criss.
(b) Henry Bowers.
(c) His mother.
(d) Beverly Marsh.
3. Why does Bill Denbrough ride quickly into town, leaving Ben with Eddie?
(a) To get Eddie's asthma medicine.
(b) To chase Henry Bowers.
(c) Because Eddie has broken a leg.
(d) To get his father.
4. What was the nightclub called that was on the Derry military base and only for the colored men?
(a) The Tavern.
(b) The Black Spot.
(c) The Derry Ale.
(d) The Derrier.
5. Who tried to call for help when the young men come back and start beating up Adrian?
(a) His mother.
(b) The police.
(c) His brother.
(d) His lover.
6. Who is Pennywise?
(a) The bicycle.
(b) The clown.
(c) The father.
(d) The mayor.
7. How does Tom Rogan find out that Beverly has gone to Derry?
(a) He calls Beverly's friend Mike Hanlon.
(b) He threatens to cut Kay's face if she doesn't tell.
(c) He reads her journal.
(d) He follows Beverly.
8. Where does Beverly Marsh Rogan go on her walking tour?
(a) To the library.
(b) To her father's old apartment building.
(c) To her mom's house.
(d) To the truck depot.
9. Where does Ben Hanscom escape Henry and fall asleep?
(a) The park.
(b) His home.
(c) The school.
(d) The Barrens.
10. Who/what is Silver?
(a) Bill Denbrough's dog.
(b) Bill Denbrough's bicycle.
(c) Bill Denbrough's grandmother.
(d) Bill Denbrough's horse.
11. What happens to the young men in regards to the attack on Adrian?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are never mentioned again.
(c) They are tried for murder.
(d) They fall into the canal.
12. What story does Eddie Kaspbrak tell the other boys after they have completed the dam?
(a) He tells them about seeing a leper in the train yard.
(b) He tells them about seeing a mummy on the frozen canal.
(c) He tells them about Georgie's arm being ripped off.
(d) He tells them about the photo album bleeding.
13. What is Patricia Uris doing when Stanley gets the call from Mike?
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Sewing a button on his shirt.
14. In the Second Interlude, how does Mike Hanlon begin his diary entry?
(a) With an anecdote about overcoming death.
(b) By saying two more children have died.
(c) By talking about his childhood.
(d) With a prayer.
15. Why is Tom Rogan unable to rent a car on the way to Derry?
(a) He doesn't have a license.
(b) He forgets his insurance.
(c) Audra, Bill's wife, rents the last one.
(d) He doesn't need to rent a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mike Hanlon suggests that each of the members of the Losers Club take a walk through town alone, what does he tell them?
2. When Bill Denbrough goes to the pharmacy, why does he have to write his request down instead of saying it?
3. Who helps Beverly Marsh Rogan arrange her travel to Derry?
4. What story does Bill Denbrough tell the boys after they have completed the dam?
5. What was decided to be the cause of death for Dorsey Cochran?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)