|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Henry Bowers attacks Ben Hanscom, what does he do?
(a) Strangles him.
(b) Carves an H on his stomach.
(c) Knocks out his teeth.
(d) Kicks him in the knees.
2. What happens to the clown in regards to the attack on Adrian?
(a) It is never mentioned again.
(b) It is searched for by a mob.
(c) It is put on trial.
(d) It is killed.
3. What does Richie Tozier remember as he sits on a bench in Bassey Park?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) Riding his bicycle.
(c) Seeing the Paul Bunyon statue come to life.
(d) How his parents used to fight.
4. What is Patricia Uris doing when Stanley gets the call from Mike?
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Sewing a button on his shirt.
5. When Edward Cochran went missing, why didn't his parents report his absence?
(a) Edward doesn't live with them.
(b) Edward told them he was spending the night at a friend's house.
(c) Edward has a difficult relationship with his stepfather.
(d) Edward told them that he was leaving.
6. What was decided to be the cause of death for Dorsey Cochran?
(a) Dorsey overdosed.
(b) Dorsey had been strangled.
(c) Dorsey had been beaten to death with a blunt instrument.
(d) Dorsey committed suicide.
7. What do Bill Denbrough and Richie Tozier find in the house on Neibolt Street?
(a) A bird.
(b) A clown.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A mummy.
8. Where is Adrian when he is attacked?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At school.
(c) At the pharmacy.
(d) At the movies.
9. Where does Beverly Marsh Rogan go on her walking tour?
(a) To her mom's house.
(b) To the truck depot.
(c) To her father's old apartment building.
(d) To the library.
10. Why does Eddie Cochran decide to spend the night at the park?
(a) He is afraid of the ghosts that live in his house.
(b) He is afraid Henry Bowers will attack him.
(c) He knows his stepfather will beat him because of his bad grades.
(d) He knows his mother will punish him because of his bad grades.
11. What were Bill Denbrough and Eddie Kaspbrak doing before Henry Bowers interrupted?
(a) They were building a dam.
(b) They were making a paper airplane.
(c) They were making a paper boat.
(d) They were playing hopscotch.
12. What type of movie do Ben Hanscom and Richie Tozier go to see?
(a) A romance.
(b) A horror flick.
(c) A chick flick.
(d) A comedy.
13. What do police believe that the young men and Adrian's lover have seen?
(a) A submarine coming out of the water.
(b) A clown biting a hole in Adrian's armpit.
(c) A homeless man trying to steal Adrian's wallet.
(d) A large fish nibbling at Adrian's remains.
14. What is a common feature of what the characters see on their walking tours?
(a) Live statues.
15. What story does Eddie Kaspbrak tell the other boys after they have completed the dam?
(a) He tells them about seeing a mummy on the frozen canal.
(b) He tells them about Georgie's arm being ripped off.
(c) He tells them about seeing a leper in the train yard.
(d) He tells them about the photo album bleeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom Rogan find out that Beverly has gone to Derry?
2. Why do Bill Denbrough and Richie Tozier go to the house on Neibolt Street?
3. During their first meeting back in town, what does Mike Hanlon point out that is similar among all surviving members of the Losers Club?
4. When Mike Hanlon suggests that each of the members of the Losers Club take a walk through town alone, what does he tell them?
5. Where does Bill Denbrough see a picture of Georgie winking at him?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)