|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Ritual of Chud: Chapter 23, Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry Bowers chase Mike Hanlon into the train depot?
(a) Henry and his father blame the Hanlon family for their bad luck.
(b) Mike wouldn't let Henry cheat off of him.
(c) Henry wants Mike to help him with a poem he is writing.
(d) Mike has stolen Henry's girlfriend.
2. What does Pennywise tell Georgie Denbrough?
(a) That he will give Georgie candy.
(b) That there is a circus in the drain.
(c) That he is going to kill Georgie.
(d) That his friends are waiting for him in the drain.
3. Where has Henry Bowers been staying since 1958?
(b) Juniper Hill.
(c) New York.
4. In Derry, amongst which segment of the population is the death rate highest?
(a) The homeless.
(b) The elderly.
(c) The parents.
(d) The children.
5. Why does Beverly go to the dump when she returns to the clubhouse before the others?
(a) To kill It.
(b) To spy on Henry Bowers.
(c) To find Ben.
(d) To practice the slingshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what is Silver?
2. Which of the following most accurately describes Mike Hanlon?
3. What does Henry Bowers begin to hear the day Mike calls his friends back to Derry?
4. What is a common feature of what the characters see on their walking tours?
5. Who begins the Ritual of Chud with It in the tunnel?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)