|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Ritual of Chud: Chapter 23, Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays outside during the Indian ritual to stand watch?
(c) No one.
2. In an otherwise happy marriage, what is one problem that Patricia and Stanley Uris have?
(a) They cannot conceive a child.
(b) He won't help with chores.
(c) She works too much.
(d) He is clinically depressed.
3. Where does Adrian win his hat?
(a) At the State Fair.
(b) At the Canal Days Festival.
(c) At the Derry Days Carnival.
(d) At the school.
4. Who was the Bradley Gang?
(a) A group of adults who banded together to prevent crime.
(b) A crime gang who robbed banks.
(c) A group of murderous children.
(d) A local group of school children.
5. What does the werewolf in the house on Neibolt Street do to Ben?
(a) It slits his throat.
(b) It scratches his eyes.
(c) It cuts open his stomach.
(d) There is no werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bill Denbrough see hanging from It's web in 1985?
2. What story does Eddie Kaspbrak tell the other boys after they have completed the dam?
3. What comes out of the refrigerator in the dump when Patrick Hockstetter opens it?
4. What story does Bill Denbrough tell the boys after they have completed the dam?
5. When Bill Denbrough goes to the pharmacy, why does he have to write his request down instead of saying it?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)