|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Ritual of Chud: Chapter 19, The Watches of the Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what is Silver?
(a) Bill Denbrough's grandmother.
(b) Bill Denbrough's horse.
(c) Bill Denbrough's bicycle.
(d) Bill Denbrough's dog.
2. What does Georgie Denbrough see when he reaches down to retrieve the boat?
(a) A clown.
(b) Another boat.
(c) A monster.
(d) A dog.
3. Why does Eddie Cochran decide to spend the night at the park?
(a) He knows his mother will punish him because of his bad grades.
(b) He is afraid Henry Bowers will attack him.
(c) He knows his stepfather will beat him because of his bad grades.
(d) He is afraid of the ghosts that live in his house.
4. What encounter does Beverly remember on the way back to the hotel from the library?
(a) Her father checking her body to see if she is a virgin.
(b) Finding out that her father is dead.
(c) One time when Tom beat her up for smoking.
(d) Henry and Patrick's sexual encounter at the dump.
5. What was the draw of the black nightclub for outsiders?
(a) The prostitutes.
(b) The drinks.
(c) The band.
(d) The company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beverly go to the dump when she returns to the clubhouse before the others?
2. What does the creature in the canal do to Adrian?
3. What does Patricia Uris find when she checks on Stanley in the bathroom?
4. What does Georgie Denbrough try to build?
5. What was decided to be the cause of death for Dorsey Cochran?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)