|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Ritual of Chud: Chapter 19, The Watches of the Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Ben Hanscom write a postcard at the library?
(a) Beverly Marsh.
(b) Victor Criss.
(c) Henry Bowers.
(d) His mother.
2. Where does Ben Hanscom escape Henry and fall asleep?
(a) The school.
(b) The park.
(c) His home.
(d) The Barrens.
3. Why does Patrick Hockstetter go to look inside the refrigerator at the edge of the dump?
(a) To see if a pigeon he put in there has died.
(b) To find something to eat.
(c) To find It.
(d) To hide inside the refrigerator.
4. How is the person whose murder the police are investigating described?
(a) As a child.
(b) As a gay man.
(c) As a black man.
(d) As a woman.
5. Which of the following does Eddie not tell his mom when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) He is sorry he has no friends.
(b) He knows his asthma is fake.
(c) He will pretend his asthma is real.
(d) He knows she sent his friends away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children tell Bill's parents they are going to do the night they make silver slugs?
2. Ben Hanscom begins to remember details of his childhood ____________.
3. How is Claud Heroux killed?
4. What happens after Beverly Marsh returns home from the movie with Ben Hanscom and Richie Tozier?
5. Why is Tom Rogan unable to rent a car on the way to Derry?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)