|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Grownups: Chapter 10, The Reunion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Eddie Kaspbrak tell the other boys after they have completed the dam?
(a) He tells them about seeing a leper in the train yard.
(b) He tells them about seeing a mummy on the frozen canal.
(c) He tells them about Georgie's arm being ripped off.
(d) He tells them about the photo album bleeding.
2. After first coming back to Derry, how much of the summer of 1958 do the members of the Losers Club remember?
(a) Very little except a sense of fear.
(b) A lot including a sense of fear.
(d) Very little except a sense of excitement.
3. Why is Bill Denbrough in bed during the flood?
(a) He has a broken leg.
(b) It is late at night.
(c) He is in trouble.
(d) He has the flu.
4. When Henry Bowers attacks Ben Hanscom, what does he do?
(a) Kicks him in the knees.
(b) Strangles him.
(c) Knocks out his teeth.
(d) Carves an H on his stomach.
5. When did the main characters of the book first meet?
(a) At work.
(b) As children.
(c) At college.
(d) On a reunion to their home town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Patricia Uris doing when Stanley gets the call from Mike?
2. What does Georgie Denbrough see when he reaches down to retrieve the boat?
3. What was decided to be the cause of death for Dorsey Cochran?
4. Why does Georgie Denbrough go see his brother in bed?
5. Why does Patricia Uris go and check on Stanley in the bathroom?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)