|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Grownups: Chapter 10, The Reunion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ben Hanscom begins to remember details of his childhood ____________.
(a) When he is flying home to Derry.
(b) When he gets an invitation to a friend's wedding.
(c) When he is on his honeymoon.
(d) When he is on a business trip.
2. Who cannot see the blood in the drain?
(c) Beverly's parents.
3. Why does Eddie Cochran decide to spend the night at the park?
(a) He knows his stepfather will beat him because of his bad grades.
(b) He is afraid Henry Bowers will attack him.
(c) He is afraid of the ghosts that live in his house.
(d) He knows his mother will punish him because of his bad grades.
4. Where does Ben Hanscom run when trying to escape Henry Bowers?
(a) To Beverly's house.
(b) The library.
(c) Back to school.
5. Which of the following characters does not help build the dam across the flood waters?
(a) Bill Denbrough.
(b) Eddie Kaspbrak.
(c) George Denbrough.
(d) Stan Uris.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mike Hanlon suggests that each of the members of the Losers Club take a walk through town alone, what does he tell them?
2. What does the creature in the canal do to Adrian?
3. What is Patricia Uris doing when Stanley gets the call from Mike?
4. Who tried to call for help when the young men come back and start beating up Adrian?
5. What was the nightclub called that was on the Derry military base and only for the colored men?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)