|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Grownups: Chapter 10, The Reunion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not help build the dam across the flood waters?
(a) Bill Denbrough.
(b) Eddie Kaspbrak.
(c) George Denbrough.
(d) Stan Uris.
2. From whom does Mike Hanlon get most of his information about Derry in his interviews of townsfolk?
(a) His parents.
(b) The children.
(c) The older citizens.
(d) His friends.
3. What does Mike Hanlon note about the strange things that happen in Derry?
(a) They happen in cycles.
(b) They happen mostly to the elderly.
(c) They aren't so bad.
(d) They are continual.
4. During their first meeting back in town, what does Mike Hanlon tell the group caused him to call them back to Derry?
(a) Eleven rapes.
(b) Nine child murders.
(c) Seven homocides.
(d) Five drownings.
5. When Henry Bowers attacks Ben Hanscom, what does he do?
(a) Knocks out his teeth.
(b) Strangles him.
(c) Kicks him in the knees.
(d) Carves an H on his stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Stan Uris get to tell a story about what he has seen after the boys complete the dam?
2. Why is Bill Denbrough in bed during the flood?
3. What was the nightclub called that was on the Derry military base and only for the colored men?
4. What do the young men do to Adrian?
5. Which of the following is not a phenomenon that citizens of Derry have reported to Mike Hanlon?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)