|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Grownups: Chapter 10, The Reunion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the creature in the canal do to Adrian?
(a) Holds him under water.
(b) Rips off his arm.
(c) Takes a bite out of him.
(d) Pulls his hair.
2. In the Second Interlude, how does Mike Hanlon begin his diary entry?
(a) By saying two more children have died.
(b) With an anecdote about overcoming death.
(c) With a prayer.
(d) By talking about his childhood.
3. What does Georgie Denbrough see when he reaches down to retrieve the boat?
(a) A clown.
(b) A monster.
(c) Another boat.
(d) A dog.
4. Who helps Beverly Marsh Rogan arrange her travel to Derry?
(a) Her friend Kay.
(b) Her friend Ben.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her mother.
5. Why does Richie Tozier go over the Bill Denbrough's house?
(a) To record what they have seen in a diary.
(b) To look at George's photo album.
(c) To play cards.
(d) To visit with Bill's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Mike Hanlon get most of his information about Derry in his interviews of townsfolk?
2. Who cannot see the blood in the drain?
3. What was the nightclub called that was on the Derry military base and only for the colored men?
4. Why does Patricia Uris go and check on Stanley in the bathroom?
5. What is Patricia Uris doing when Stanley gets the call from Mike?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)