|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Grownups: Chapter 10, The Reunion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of movie do Ben Hanscom and Richie Tozier go to see?
(a) A chick flick.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A romance.
(d) A horror flick.
2. When Edward Cochran went missing, why didn't his parents report his absence?
(a) Edward told them he was spending the night at a friend's house.
(b) Edward doesn't live with them.
(c) Edward has a difficult relationship with his stepfather.
(d) Edward told them that he was leaving.
3. What does Mike Hanlon note about the strange things that happen in Derry?
(a) They happen in cycles.
(b) They are continual.
(c) They aren't so bad.
(d) They happen mostly to the elderly.
4. Why do Bill Denbrough and Richie Tozier go to the house on Neibolt Street?
(a) To find and kill what killed Georgie.
(b) To act out a horror movie.
(c) To find the photo that is missing.
(d) To hide from Henry.
5. What happens to the young men in regards to the attack on Adrian?
(a) They fall into the canal.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are tried for murder.
(d) They are never mentioned again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike Hanlon's father say he saw the night that the nightclub was attacked?
2. Who tried to call for help when the young men come back and start beating up Adrian?
3. Which of the following is not a phenomenon that citizens of Derry have reported to Mike Hanlon?
4. Where is Bill Denbrough when he first begins to recall the summer of 1958?
5. What happens after Beverly Marsh returns home from the movie with Ben Hanscom and Richie Tozier?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)